Device memory almost full

Search This thread

elcalimero

Oct 22, 2009
Hi,
I see same Threads talking about swap external to internal memory, but I'm not sure is that what i need :(

There some apps that insist on staying in the phone memory (device memory), and are not movable. Is there any way to force them to go to the sd card? or install them directly to the sd card?
I try app2sd, foldermount and link2sd without success.

Xperia L c2105 rooted JB 4.2.2 15.3.A.1.17

Thanks

Last edited:

Kosa02

Jan 2, 2014
Dzbel
Hi,
I see same Threads talking about swap external to internal memory, but I'm not sure is that what i need :(

There some apps that insist on staying in the phone memory (device memory), and are not movable. Is there any way to force them to go to the sd card? or install them directly to the sd card?

Thanks

If you don't need them and you know, that they are not important to Android OS you can delete them by using Root Explorer. At "/System/App" are all these apps.

Last edited:
Reactions: elcalimero

elcalimero

Oct 22, 2009
If you don't need them and you know, that they are not important to Android OS you can delete them by using Root Explorer. At "/System/App" are all these apps.

Hi Kosa02, Thanks for help.

I already delete all apps i don´t need or not use, even those who are pre installed on android. Still overloaded. some programs like XMBC, facebook, chrome and google+, use to much device memory, and are not movable...

Kosa02

Jan 2, 2014
Dzbel

I already delete all apps i don´t need or not use, even those who are pre installed on android. Still overloaded. some programs like XMBC, facebook, chrome and google+, use to much device memory, and are not movable...

My pleasure :)
As you say, I also delete every app like Facebook, G+ or else.. I don't need them and they slow down the device and drains baterry.

elcalimero

Oct 22, 2009
First time after i do fresh flash for stock rom is to delete the facebook app. No.1 battery eater..... most useless app ever.

Hi

What kind of room are you using? Everything works without bugs?
I see some rom in this forum, they look very good, but I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject, I'm afraid to try. :(

Thanks

vuk030

Aug 3, 2014
Zanzibar
Hi

I see some rom in this forum, they look very good, but I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject, I'm afraid to try. :(

Thanks

If you are curious of experiancing the kitkat feel of your android then you will unlock your bootloader and flash 4.4 roms (Cyanogenmod,Carbon)
And if you are just satisfield with your current (stock rom) then you wont find anything new in here.
Example.... for me on start it was a massive improvement when i flashed new KK 4.4 CM mod on my xperia l....but then....it all start going downfall..
There are some current bugs (and new bugs keep popping on with every new nightly release) that i simply can not swallow.
Bugs such as phone hanging,battery draining faster (due google service app...i heard it has been fixed by updating PA GApps),gps problem (was fixed,now it back again for some ppl), worse camera then on stock sony (NO.1 minus feature for me its all blurry and off focus for me),some apps are not supported on playstore,graphical processing bugs,mic disortion/echo problems when you are talking with someone,can't change volume while you in conversation with someone.....
Because of these ,,little,, things im back on stock (.17) rom and things are far more stable for me.
Only downside on stock rom for me is memory issues...kitkat is much cleaner with this.Runs excellent.
So yeah......it comes down to your personal prefrences.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Hey guys same problem of low internal memory in xperia l non rooted. Any suggestions? I do not want to root it. Any way around this problem?

Sent from my moto g

A way around is to update it to kitkat cusrom rom.
No other way....

Last edited:

elcalimero

Oct 22, 2009
If you are curious of experiancing the kitkat feel of your android then you will unlock your bootloader and flash 4.4 roms (Cyanogenmod,Carbon)
And if you are just satisfield with your current (stock rom) then you wont find anything new in here.
Example.... for me on start it was a massive improvement when i flashed new KK 4.4 CM mod on my xperia l....but then....it all start going downfall..
There are some current bugs (and new bugs keep popping on with every new nightly release) that i simply can not swallow.
Bugs such as phone hanging,battery draining faster (due google service app...i heard it has been fixed by updating PA GApps),gps problem (was fixed,now it back again for some ppl), worse camera then on stock sony (NO.1 minus feature for me its all blurry and off focus for me),some apps are not supported on playstore,graphical processing bugs,mic disortion/echo problems when you are talking with someone,can't change volume while you in conversation with someone.....
Because of these ,,little,, things im back on stock (.17) rom and things are far more stable for me.
Only downside on stock rom for me is memory issues...kitkat is much cleaner with this.Runs excellent.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

No other way....

The KK room you are using, gps bug are fixed? (i work a lot with gps). It is simple to update? :confused:
It's hard for go back to the original room?

I don't find the threat in xperia L for this rom :rolleyes:

Thanks

(c2105 JB 4.2.2 15.3.A.1.17 rooted):cowboy:

vuk030

Aug 3, 2014
Zanzibar
The KK room you are using, gps bug are fixed? (i work a lot with gps). It is simple to update? :confused:

Thanks

I WAS using custom roms but now im back on stock rom also.
The thread is called original android development...its on main page for xperia L (scroll down)
It's not hard to get back on stock rom. You just need to flash the proper firmware with sony xperia'r flashtool program. (there is tutorial for that)

elcalimero

Oct 22, 2009
As you say, I also delete every app like Facebook, G+ or else.. I don't need them and they slow down the device and drains baterry.

I alredy remove facebook, google +, play game, (with flash tool) but i can't remove play newsstand, smart conect, google, news & weather, suporte and google deting :crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thanks

First time after i do fresh flash for stock rom is to delete the facebook app. No.1 battery eater..... most useless app ever.
    Hi

Thanks

Hey guys same problem of low internal memory in xperia l non rooted. Any suggestions? I do not want to root it. Any way around this problem?

Sent from my moto g

No other way....

Thanks

I WAS using custom roms but now im back on stock rom also.
    The thread is called original android development...its on main page for xperia L (scroll down)
    It's not hard to get back on stock rom. You just need to flash the proper firmware with sony xperia'r flashtool program. (there is tutorial for that)