OP Senior Member
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Just today stopped receiving all SMS texts. Spent over an hour with AT&T, guess what happened there.... anyways.....
• I can send texts fine, recipients all get my texts promptly
• This happened just today, all day, in multiple areas, full or half battery,2/3/4 out of 4 bars, in/out of wifi range, etc...
• AT&T had me uninstall GO SMS Pro which I did reluctantly, and of course fixed nothing
• I get texts on Kik/Whatsapp fine from 4G/LTE and wifi just fine
• On Android 4.3 still, heard they up to 4.4.2, but this only stopped working today, so not sure if thats relevant
• Havent had time to upgrade my CM but I know I should, but again I dont think my texts sending have anything to do with that all of a sudden today, although I thought it was curious AT&T told me their new Android update came out today, tremendous coincidence.