Or Continue to Thread: [Kernel][AOSP][NO-LONGER-SUPPO…
Find Your Device:
25th August 2014, 06:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bentonville
Thanks Meter: 57

64 posts
More
No longer maintaining this kernel i am in 12th grade and want to just enjoy my last year of high school and get good grades and this is a big distraction to me. So there for i can not continue support for this kernel i am sorry all download links will stay up. All source will stay posted so fork away if you like source is up to date just needs to be built but i don't have time to build and test it governors are not in source i removed them.

This is a simple kernel for AOSP roms based on cm11 kernel source code this kernel features DT2W/S2W/Governors if you want more features. There are plenty of other kernels out there i want this to just stay a simple basic kernel i will continue to improve the features it has. I also will continue so try and improve battery life as much as i possibly can.

I AM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE WHILE INSTALLING OR USING THIS KERNEL.

Stable Features:
DT2W

Stable Governors:
badass
lionheart
smartassv2

STABLE:

Do not flash kernel on anything older than CM 11 Snapshot 11 as that's the last known version ive tested this kernel on.

DOWNLOAD HERE

SOURCE CODE

Thanks to these Devs:
flar2 ---> for DT2W, S2W

XDA:DevDB Information
Smooth-Touch, Kernel for the Verizon HTC One

Contributors
gonzalezb
Kernel Special Features: DT2W S2W

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-08-25
Current Beta Version: 1.1
Beta Release Date: 2014-08-30

Created 2014-08-25
Last Updated 2014-10-20
Last edited by gonzalezb; 1st October 2014 at 12:52 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gonzalezb For This Useful Post: [ View ]