Or Continue to Thread: If you could, would you use th…
Find Your Device:
29th August 2014, 02:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
I've been following this phone for a while, and while I think it'll be the best flagship out this cycle for me, I'm still not too happy with the fact that it's an 801 processor trying to push a 1440p screen.

I'm still split between waiting out about a year for the G4 while using the Moto G or just taking the plunge and getting this phone. Hopefully an 810 processor (or 808 at the worst) should be able to handle the screen without battery/heat/staggering issues.

For people who've used this phone for a while, if you could return your G3 for a full refund and wait for the G4 with a Moto G, would you?
Last edited by whyhellothere1; 29th August 2014 at 02:24 AM.