Or Continue to Thread: If you could, would you use th…
Find Your Device:
29th August 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #2  
Flag Huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 288

1,368 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyhellothere1

I've been following this phone for a while, and while I think it'll be the best flagship out this cycle for me, I'm still not too happy with the fact that it's an 801 processor trying to push a 1440p screen.

I'm still split between waiting out about a year for the G4 while using the Moto G or just taking the plunge and getting this phone. Hopefully an 810 processor (or 808 at the worst) should be able to handle the screen without battery/heat/staggering issues.

If you could return your G3 for a full refund and wait for the G4 with a Moto G, would you?

As mentioned by someone else, the screen resolution hardly impacts performance, the 801 chip can handle a 4k screen pretty easily, the problem lies with optimisations, the G2 was the same when it came out, but software updates made it the phone we know for speed today.

, I personally have no heating issues on software 10H, lag does exist but its just a few frame rates, its as fast as any other 801 at opening apps. The moto G is a nice phone, your best bet is holding out until LG fix issues with a software update.