Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Hi guys – just a quick question here :
- so I've decided to sell my M8, so I thought it best to get it back to stock, so I did the following :
1) flashed stock rom (from the XDA thread) to suit my CID.
2) flashed stock recovery (also from XDA) which obviously removed TWRP.
3) relocked the bootloader.
4) S-ON – I never actually managed to get S-OFF so this was a non issue.
Anyways, its all good, back to 100% stock, but there's a couple of issues.
1) when I set it up the language choices for English were US and British, non Aus.
2) I know there's an OTA 4.4.3 update but when I check for updates, it tells me there is no new update (I am with Vodafone).
Any advice would be awesome!