[ROM] [4.4.2] [TW] Pimpdroid 3.0 beta (abandoned)

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 1919717

After having the ROM running for some days, the Battery consumption seems to be stable again. No excessive drain while deep sleep.

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
It take 8 hour to download your rom :0 Could you miror the latest version in gdrive to have a faster dl please ?

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014
It take 8 hour to download your rom :0 Could you miror the latest version in gdrive to have a faster dl please ?

The developer seems not to like mirroring the files. It his choice. We need to learn to work with the tools we have. I suggest to leave it downloading over night, that what I did. Hope it helps.

jlshady00

Oct 13, 2012
Well I downloaded the TWRP flashable Philz and this ROM, flashed Philz, rebooted into recovery, and flashed pimpdroid 3.0. Works nicely, but for some reason I've lost root. I tried flashing the SuperSU root zip to fix it, but it just tells me it can't open the zip, (bad). The SuperSU is meant to be flashed through Philz right? Am I doing something wrong here? I love the ROM but I would really like to have root back... Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated!

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
Hi i have a bug, my tablet is an P5210 ( is what i see in system app ), but when i want too flash this rom or another, the twrp recovery tell me that my device is the 3g version, which is absolutely wrong. How to solve this problem please ?

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014
Well I downloaded the TWRP flashable Philz and this ROM, flashed Philz, rebooted into recovery, and flashed pimpdroid 3.0. Works nicely, but for some reason I've lost root. I tried flashing the SuperSU root zip to fix it, but it just tells me it can't open the zip, (bad). The SuperSU is meant to be flashed through Philz right? Am I doing something wrong here? I love the ROM but I would really like to have root back... Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated!

You are write, if you try to run the "SuperSU" installed inside the rom you are ruining it would not let you!!!. That has happens to all of us. Is a behavior of 4.4.2, it has code to prevent us to be rooted!!

Restl3ss knows that, That is why he wrote in that first post:

*Note* this is a beta build. If you have any problems with root, flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip from here.

So instal that link file from recovery to fix.

Hi i have a bug, my tablet is an P5210 ( is what i see in system app ), but when i want too flash this rom or another, the twrp recovery tell me that my device is the 3g version, which is absolutely wrong. How to solve this problem please ?

It is not your fault. The first guy to work in TAB3 10 had a 3G model. Later the guys that rework the Recoveries on the Wifi model just work on top of his work without realizing that the inside description of you TAB was been set to 3G!!

The easy correction to this is to install "Philz Adv CWM 6.55.0" Recovery. from => http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-tab-3/development-10/clockworkmod-recovery-6-0-5-0-gt-p5210-t2830871

Then using Philz Adv CWM 6.55.0 install Pimpdroid Beta. Then there has been others complains, This is normal when we upgrade!!

I strongly recommend you do a Full Backup of your Tab with Philz. Move all your personal data to a Folder in your PC. Be aware that many app will fail to read your Personal data from the External SDCARD in KK 4.4.2. This is a Google issue!!
Then when you are ready to Install Pimpdroid Beta,
1) first save P5210(WiFi) 3.0-2 BETA inside your "EXTERNAL SDCARD"
2) Restart Philz Adv CWM 6.55.0.
3) Select "Wipe and Format"
4) Select "Clean to Install a New Rom", This selection should do it self both "Wipe Cache" and "Wipe Dalvik/Art Cache". Some people prefer to do manually "Wipe Cache" and "Wipe Dalvik/Art Cache" it is up to you. Or you can do both.
5)The previous wipes WILL NOT delete you files in the Internal SDCARD, but as you know there are application files there too that in the future will Hunt You by creating troubles when you upgrade!! So I strongly recommend you to erase you Personal data by doing "Wipe User Media". Be safe.
6) Now you can hit go back and select "Install Zip". "Choose zip from /External_sd". navigate to your P5210(WiFi) 3.0-2 BETA and select it.

God save Android OS from Google's new security's manipulations and Samsung new anti-Custom Rom Development Policies.

Last edited:
Reactions: quitschibu84

jlshady00

Oct 13, 2012
I downloaded that root fix file, and tried to flash it through recovery, but it's throwing me an error saying it's unable to open the .zip because it's a bad file?

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014
I downloaded that root fix file, and tried to flash it through recovery, but it's throwing me an error saying it's unable to open the .zip because it's a bad file?

You are talking about :
h__p://download.chainfire.eu/452/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip

That is chainfire official site. I doubt there is a problem there.

So I bet you have problem downloading and the file is corrupt. So Try to download it again. Delete the old copy from sdcard, Copy the new downloaded file to sdcard, use Philz recovery to install.

quitschibu84

Apr 19, 2014
Cottbus
You are write, if you try to run the "SuperSU" installed inside the rom you are ruining it would not let you!!!. That has happens to all of us. Is a behavior of 4.4.2, it has code to prevent us to be rooted!!

Restl3ss knows that, That is why he wrote in that first post:

So instal that link file from recovery to fix.

It is not your fault. The first guy to work in TAB3 10 had a 3G model. Later the guys that rework the Recoveries on the Wifi model just work on top of his work without realizing that the inside description of you TAB was been set to 3G!!

The easy correction to this is to install "Philz Adv CWM 6.55.0" Recovery. from => http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-tab-3/development-10/clockworkmod-recovery-6-0-5-0-gt-p5210-t2830871

Then using Philz Adv CWM 6.55.0 install Pimpdroid Beta. Then there has been others complains, This is normal when we upgrade!!

I strongly recommend you do a Full Backup of your Tab with Philz. Move all your personal data to a Folder in your PC. Be aware that many app will fail to read your Personal data from the External SDCARD in KK 4.4.2. This is a Google issue!!
Then when you are ready to Install Pimpdroid Beta,
1) first save P5210(WiFi) 3.0-2 BETA inside your "EXTERNAL SDCARD"
2) Restart Philz Adv CWM 6.55.0.
3) Select "Wipe and Format"
4) Select "Clean to Install a New Rom", This selection should do it self both "Wipe Cache" and "Wipe Dalvik/Art Cache". Some people prefer to do manually "Wipe Cache" and "Wipe Dalvik/Art Cache" it is up to you. Or you can do both.
5)The previous wipes WILL NOT delete you files in the Internal SDCARD, but as you know there are application files there too that in the future will Hunt You by creating troubles when you upgrade!! So I strongly recommend you to erase you Personal data by doing "Wipe User Media". Be safe.
6) Now you can hit go back and select "Install Zip". "Choose zip from /External_sd". navigate to your P5210(WiFi) 3.0-2 BETA and select it.

God save Android OS from Google's new security's manipulations and Samsung new anti-Custom Rom Development Policies.
Really thank you for this very helpful Post. I have the 3g model. Can i also flash the Same Philz recovery? I like cwm more then twrp, and before trying the first p5200 Version i would like to change to Philz...

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014
Really thank you for this very helpful Post. I have the 3g model. Can i also flash the Same Philz recovery? I like cwm more then twrp, and before trying the first p5200 Version i would like to change to Philz...

This question should go to @moonbutt74, he is the one that put that zip together for TAB3 10 WIFI P5210.
Please read => http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-tab-3/development-10/clockworkmod-recovery-6-0-5-0-gt-p5210-t2830871

But this will be my answer to "Can i also flash the Same Philz recovery?"
Yes and no. jijiji

The correct answer is NO. No, because after this Philz installation, the recovery will think you have a WIFI model. Just the Recovery. So What this means, well if you try to install another P5200 Rom Philz will not allowed because it thinks you are WiFI model. This problem Only arise if the new Rom Installation Check for you model before inserting. Most Rom do not do that. Also there are a few update.zip installation that may have similar checkups. But to be honest the first time this type of trouble has happen in our area of the forum was with Pimpdroid, just because Restless did the right thing to add this checkup at the beginning.

Yes you can test this Philz in you P5200 in a 4.2.2, why because to revert this problem you just need only to reinstall your current TWRP or CWM recovery that you currently use. After that TWRP or CWM will know that you are a 3G model. Mean while you can test and feel Philz.

Now the problem is with 4.4.2. This is new and I am not sure if for any weird issue the boot.img will look at the recovery.img!! To be honest this has a probability of almost 0%. But 4.4.2 is a troubled rom and who knows what is in the mind of Google/Samsung?

I suggest you ask @moonbutt74 to build a version of Philz for your model. It is not hard only some files to change. Just let him know to use particular 3G files inside recovery of the old CWM or TWRP we have been using before his Philz implementation.

Let me put it in a simple way. Before @moonbutt74 Philz all P5210 owners where using a CWM or TWRP build for P5200 without any issue!

markno

Jan 12, 2014
I make a mistake, renamed accidentaly Pimpdroid-3.0-2(beta)-p5210.zip to Pimpdroid-3.0-2(beta)-p5210.zip.zip and now when install zip say fail. I cant rename zip file. help me please.

I use twrp 2.6.3.0
I use gt-p5210 4.4.2 with root

before flash zip i have Wipe data, system, cache, and dalvik cache
i dont have external card

Last edited:

kgyirhj

Jun 16, 2014
The facebook app crash everytime any individuals facebook profile is opened, reinstalled the app but it still crashes every time a profile is opened.
It seems to work good viewing newsfeed and chat, just profiles crash the app. It was not like that on stock rom.
Any idea what could be the problem?

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
I make a mistake, renamed accidentaly Pimpdroid-3.0-2(beta)-p5210.zip to Pimpdroid-3.0-2(beta)-p5210.zip.zip and now when install zip say fail. I cant rename zip file. help me please.

I use twrp 2.6.3.0

Trandfer it to ta computer , right click , go to properties , and then make changes you want , click on ok and transfer it back to the tab and flash . If this method doesn't works then you have to download the whole zip again ......

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014
The facebook app crash everytime any individuals facebook profile is opened, reinstalled the app but it still crashes every time a profile is opened.
It seems to work good viewing newsfeed and chat, just profiles crash the app. It was not like that on stock rom.
Any idea what could be the problem?

It is KK 4.4.2, Nothing you can do expect going to market upgrading if available or rating expressing you KK concerned. it will happen with many other apps.

I use twrp 2.6.3.0

You are screw buddy!!! jijiji Just kidding.

If you do not have an extra SDCARD available you will need to do TWRP Sideload, since you have no system neither. You could always use Download a 1.5gig STOCK KK from Samsung and use Oding and install (Dangerous bootloaders!), then redo all the recovery etc.

Sideload method

A) Test you Rom
Code:
1) In you PC make a copy of  Pimpdroid-3.0-2(beta)-p5210.zip
2) Decompress and you should see no other zip inside just: ..system, META-INF,recovery etc.  decompressing to a PC folder will do a integrity test.  if is pass you can at least know that.  If it pas delete just what you have done.  if not re-download Pimpdroid-3.0-2(beta)-p5210.zip

B) Download Special Sideload drivers
Code:
1) SAMSUNG Android ADB Interface Driver v2.9.510.0
h__p://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/driver/drvs/2013/06/20568715_2a22f9943e9161fdd3529fed502f22abb3a82daf.cab
2)Decompress with winrar, winzip or any other to a Folder in Desktop

C) Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot.rar attached and decompress to Desktop

D) Watch this movie ignore the software or the fact is for kindle. We are interested in the procedure
h__p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CivvxcM1PCY

E) To get install the drivers you are going to need to do the following:

Code:
1. Click “Start” –> In Search type "Device Manager"-> Select Device Manager
2. Expand the tree in left pane by clicking on System Tools –> Device Manager.
3. In the right pane, expand “Other devices”. You will see a yellow exclamatory mark on the device icon. Right-click on it and select “Properties”.
[img]http://www.dkszone.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/setup_install_ADB_Windows_4.jpg[/img]
setup_install_ADB_Windows_4
4. In the following window, click on “Update Driver” button.
5. Select “Browse my computer for driver software” and then select “Let me pick from list of device drivers on my computer”.
6. Click “Next”—>“Have disk”, browse to your driver location on desktop
[img]http://www.dkszone.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/11-17-2010-8-03-12-PM.jpg[/img]
7. Click “Next”. Windows will confirm whether to update drivers. Go ahead and click “Yes”.
8. To verify look at Device manager again
[img]http://www.dkszone.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/adb_installed_successfully.jpg[/img]

F) Then the easy part
Code:
adb sideload Pimpdroid-3.0-2(beta)-p5210.zip

Good luck

Note images from h__p://www.dkszone.net/setup-install-adb-android-debug-bridge-windows-7, you can look at this but I tried to do it simpler

Last edited:
Reactions: jake0125

markno

Jan 12, 2014
http://www.dkszone.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/11-17-2010-8-03-12-PM.jpg

It is KK 4.4.2, Nothing you can do expect going to market upgrading if available or rating expressing you KK concerned. it will happen with many other apps.

You are screw buddy!!! jijiji Just kidding.

If you do not have an extra SDCARD available you will need to do TWRP Sideload, since you have no system neither. You could always use Download a 1.5gig STOCK KK from Samsung and use Oding and install (Dangerous bootloaders!), then redo all the recovery etc.

Sideload method

A) Test you Rom
Code:
1) In you PC make a copy of  Pimpdroid-3.0-2(beta)-p5210.zip
2) Decompress and you should see no other zip inside just: ..system, META-INF,recovery etc.  decompressing to a PC folder will do a integrity test.  if is pass you can at least know that.  If it pas delete just what you have done.  if not re-download Pimpdroid-3.0-2(beta)-p5210.zip

B) Download Special Sideload drivers
Code:
1) SAMSUNG Android ADB Interface Driver v2.9.510.0
h__p://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/driver/drvs/2013/06/20568715_2a22f9943e9161fdd3529fed502f22abb3a82daf.cab
2)Decompress with winrar, winzip or any other to a Folder in Desktop

C) Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot.rar attached and decompress to Desktop

D) Watch this movie ignore the software or the fact is for kindle. We are interested in the procedure
h__p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CivvxcM1PCY

E) To get install the drivers you are going to need to do the following:

Code:
1. Click “Start” –> In Search type "Device Manager"-> Select Device Manager
2. Expand the tree in left pane by clicking on System Tools –> Device Manager.
3. In the right pane, expand “Other devices”. You will see a yellow exclamatory mark on the device icon. Right-click on it and select “Properties”.
[img]http://www.dkszone.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/setup_install_ADB_Windows_4.jpg[/img]
setup_install_ADB_Windows_4
4. In the following window, click on “Update Driver” button.
5. Select “Browse my computer for driver software” and then select “Let me pick from list of device drivers on my computer”.
6. Click “Next”—>“Have disk”, browse to your driver location on desktop
[img]http://www.dkszone.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/11-17-2010-8-03-12-PM.jpg[/img]
7. Click “Next”. Windows will confirm whether to update drivers. Go ahead and click “Yes”.
8. To verify look at Device manager again
[img]http://www.dkszone.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/adb_installed_successfully.jpg[/img]

F) Then the easy part
Code:
adb sideload Pimpdroid-3.0-2(beta)-p5210.zip

Good luck

Note images from h__p://www.dkszone.net/setup-install-adb-android-debug-bridge-windows-7, you can look at this but I tried to do it simpler
Just back to stock 4.4.2 flashing vía odin. Solved.
A doubt: this recovery (twrp 2.6.3.0) is able to flash pimdroid rom? thanks

Last edited:

edsoedso

Dec 13, 2012
Tirana
Originally Posted by markno View Post

I use twrp 2.6.3.0

You can do it using es file explorer or any other explorer application including root explorer.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's been pretty obvious for some time, but I figured I'd come back and make it official - This project is dead / abandoned.
    If you want to make the latest release work, go through the changelog and track down any .so files that were added. Remove them and the build will work. (houdini doesn't handle arm libs, should have figured that out)

Should anyone wish to pick up where I left off send me a message. Otherwise, I'll leave this thread up as an archive.

20sefqx.png

Some of you may know me from my work on the at&t Galaxy Note 1 as well as the at&t galaxy S3. I am Restl3ss, and my usual goal thus far has been to create a stock based TW ROM that didn't suck complete *insert another word for donkey that would get bleeped out by xda censors*.(and no, that's not a shot at other dev's, that's a shot at Samsung, to clarify before the hate train flows) This is no exception. This ROM started as a port of my latest galaxy S3 Pimpdroid build (in the sense that I made the exact same modifications, Obviously I had to use a different base), but has long since become its own entity. I was lucky enough to receive the tab 3 10.1 as a Christmas present and was quite happy with the overall device, But rather disappointed with the stock ROM. I didn't think it was possible but the tablet version of touchwiz actually looks worse than the phone version, and that's saying a lot. I was even more disappointed with the lack of custom ROMs for this device. So, without further ranting, I present Pimpdroid 3.0 beta for the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1. Guaranteed at least one "awwww yeah son" per flash.

Features:
    -Busybox pre-installed
    - debloated
    -deodexed
    - google experience launcher
    -xperia launcher 3.0
    -some kitkat stock apps
    -aptoide pre-installed
    -apollo music player
    -rooted (obviously)
    -PimpdroidUX ( looks waaaaaaaay better than the crappy touchwiz natureUX)
    -some wifi speed tweaks
    -stability tweaks
    -system wide speed tweaks
    -tweaked up system sounds, much less of an ear-sore
    -AOSP-esque notification sounds
    -xposed + wanam, and loser modules
    -pretty well no S-crap left on, if there's anything I've missed let me know so I can kill it.
    -Pie controls (2.x.x only)
    -Hacker's keyboard, google keyboard, and samsung keyboard installed
    -OPKG package manager (command line, similar to apt.)
    -GNU nano installed (command line)
    -OpenSSH installed (command line)
    -Enhanced OpenSSL implementation
    -Integrated BASH shell(command line, obviously. Invoke by typing bash)
    -curl support (command line)
    -other standard linux utilities including mosh and strace
    -KitKat External SDcard read/write fix baked in
    >*the following features are toggled in the wanam xposed module*
    -adjustable notification typeface
    -status bar clock adjustable clock size, AM/PM style, and position
    -status bar date on/off
    -circleMOD battery
    - adjustable system notifications
    -adjustable quick tiles settings
    -enable lockscreen rotation
    -hide battery full notification
    -adjustable system sounds
    -much heavier systemUI theming
    -4 way reboot menu
    -disable / enable tethering provisions
    -adjustable status bar color
    >*the following features are enabled though the loser xposed module*
    -volume button music controls
    -double tap home button for google voice search
    >other modules
    -kitkat toast notifications
    -omnirom multi-window support
    -customizable progress bars

Bugs:
    - 3.0 BETA 4 is currently broken for an unknown reason. For now grab BETA 3 from the second post.

Some notes:

-One thing to keep in mind is that I only have the WIFI model of the tab3 10.1. The LTE and 3G rom variants are blind builds; IE I have no way to test them.

- Also keep in mind that, though I may be open to FEATURE requests / ideas, I take absolutely NO theme requests. The theme is currently, and will always be, designed to my specifications.

- And lastly, I HAVE NO TIME FOR DRAMA. Nobody is forcing you to use this ROM, if you don't like it flash something else.

With that being said, download links, instructions, and change-log are below. Have fun and happy flashing!

Flashing instructions:
    HIGHLY recommend doing this from one of @moonbutt74 's recoveries. Specifically, philz, but any of them should suffice.

1. BACK UP YOUR CURRENT ROM.
    2. Wipe data, system, cache, and dalvik cache
    3. Flash ROM.
    4. Reboot. Wait 10 minutes before doing anything.
    5. Enjoy!

If you dirty flash expect some apps to FC. These usually wont be system apps, so fixing the FC is as simple as reinstalling via google play. (example: terminal emulator). If nonsensical isn't working for you, create a backup of the apk, uninstall, reinstall. (nonsensical crash is only a problem on 2.x.x)

Downloads:
    kitkat:
    P5210 (WiFi) 20141021 build: 3.0 BETA 4
    P5200 (3G) 20141021 build: 3.0 BETA 4
    P5220 (LTE) 20141021 build: 3.0 BETA 4
    *Note* this is a beta build. If you have any problems with root, flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip from here.

If you'd rather the AOSP KitKat camera/gallery apps instead of the Samsung ones, flash this. (This WILL break lockscreen wallpaper) Tab-Kitkat Camera / Gallery

If you're feeling brave and want to try the modified framework res / twframework-res that was reverted in the 20140124 build, flash this. There is a 50/50 chance it will cause a bootloop, and this is most definitely NOT SUPPORTED, so do not come with issues if you've flashed this. You've been warned. Frameworkmod ***2.X.X ONLY**

If you want to attempt to remove the Samsung keyboard, flash this. *MUST have another keyboard installed first*

On using OPKG:
    data/local/bin needs to be in your path of execution for anything you install to work. To do that, once terminal is open, type
    $ PATH=/data/local/bin:$PATH
    Once that's done, you need to run opkg update to get the list of available packages. after that, opkg install will install whatever it is you want. For example, "opkg install dropbear". On first run, I recommend typing "opkg install opkg" to install opkg over itself so it knows what version it's running. Note that you’ll have to set your path to /data/local/bin every time you start terminal to use anything you’ve installed via opkg. To show you what packages are available, type "opkg list".

Change-log:
    3.0-4 beta 20141021
    -Kitkat support for P5220!
    -added Wanam xposed (was supposed to be there before, my bad)
    -added kitkat extSd read/write fix (big thanks to @blackcanopy)
    *Terminal:
    -Added GNU Nano 2.2.6 (invoke with nano command like on desktop)
    -Added BASH (invoke by typing bash in terminal. Much better shell than sh)
    -Added OpenSSH (invoke with ssh command in terminal)
    -Added curl
    -Added strace
    -Added mosh
    -Better OpenSSL implementation
    -Added update-alternatives command
    -*Added OPKG package manager! (it’s like apt on linux)*
    To use: Open terminal, get root, and type
    $ PATH=/data/local/bin:$PATH
    then type
    $ opkg update
    You can now install some packages! to see what’s available, type
    $ opkg list
    and to install a package, type
    $ opkg install packagename

Note that you’ll have to set your path to /data/local/bin every time you start terminal to use anything you’ve installed via opkg.

3.0-3 beta 20140930
    -first 3.0 beta to support P5200 (3g) variant!
    -removed assert from wifi rom to make flashing easier
    -removed pie controls (crashing, not compatible with kitkat)
    -removed nonsensical (sadly, after trying to fix it since pimpdroid launch, I've given up. It's an atari breakout clone I made)
    -fixed google keyboard crash

3.0-2 beta 20140819
    -fixed bug with updater script making the ROM unbootable. all is good now

3.0 beta 20140819
    -kitkat. kitkatkitkatkitkatkitkatkitkat. (4.4.2)
    -replaced blackmart with aptoide
    -removed sony walkman app since it wasn't working anyway.
    -hacker's keyboard
    -updated xposed installer
    -nonsensical now works perfectly upon flash. No more reinstalling from the APK
    -some xposed modules have been removed due to incompatibility with kitkat.

2.5.0 20140323
    *This build is a bit experimental. I don't anticipate any problems, but fair warning.*
    -replaced the touchwiz launcher with the sony xperia launcher (google experience launcher is still there)
    -added the sony walkman music player (apollo is still there)
    -fixed potential FC on the phone app for the 3G rom
    -re-added something that was accidentally removed from the settings app a while back
    -fixed the "+" icon in the notification pannel ( a few pixels were off color)
    -removed the samsung clock widgets
    -added the sony clock widgets
    -removed a couple of redundant things
    -added back an image accidentally removed from the settings app
    -com.process.acore crash on LTE rom should now be fixed
    -fixed -> settings -> about crash on some devices when multiuser is enabled
    -layed the foundation to get the nexus 5 photosphere function working. This should be functional in a later build

2.4.0 20140316
    -resolved issues with Samsung keyboard
    -mild theme updates
    -updated settings app on the 3G and LTE builds to have same theme as WiFi build
    -removed a couple unnecessary things

2.4.0 20140309
    -added back samsung keyboard
    -touched up some theming
    -misc bug fixes

2.4.0 20140306
    -added multiuser support (unconventional, but should be functional)
    -replaced the samsung keyboard with the google keyboard
    -minor bug fixes

2.3.1 20140222
    -more theming, mostly cleaning up theme updates from last rom but some things are new
    -completely rebuilt the 3G and LTE roms to address some fairly severe bugs. Everything should be working smoothly now.
    -removed some unnecessary stuff from the WiFi build

2.3 20140218
    -added native flash support (partly working) *big thanks to Ninja_Gundam*
    -more theming
    -removed some unnecessary things from all 3 builds
    -rebuilt the 3G build to address some reported problems

2.2 20140216
    -removed about 50 MB of missed bloatware
    -a little more theming

2.2 20140214
    -multiwindow now working for all 3 builds! (xposed)
    -removed a couple of unnecessary things
    -UIprint in 3g and lte versions during flash no longer says P5210

2.2 20140202
    *Do NOT dirty flash this build, you WILL have major problems with superuser if you do*
    -New superuser binary for all 3 builds
    -more theming for all 3 builds
    -added init.d scripts to all 3 builds

2.2 20140131
    -Major reworking to get multiwindow working. Xposed framework MUST be installed for this to work properly
    -fully deodexed the 3g and LTE builds (wifi was always fully deodexed, other two were partially)
    -a tad more systemUI theming
    -added customizable progress bars (xposed)

2.1.5 20140130
    -Attempted to fix nonsensical on initial install
    -Removed cyanogenmod cLock app/widget due to FC problem
    -Removed lucky patcher
    -Removed lookout from /system/app (was already in /data/app, just forgot to remove from system)
    -Fixed potential bootloop problem (VERY rare glitch)

2.1.5 20140129
    -added two missing strings to build.prop
    -xposed framework now baked right into the build
    -added cyanogenmod cLock app / widget
    -added android tweaker 2 app
    -smoothed out scrolling a bit
    -misc. minor bug fixes
    -attempted to fix com.android.media FC on some devices

2.1.5 20140127 *hotfix *
    -fixed settings FC on the 3G rom
    -fixed potential FC bug on the LTE rom

2.1.5 20140126
    -reverted to old kernel to attempt to fix media problems
    -deleted lucky patcher
    -moved lookout to data/app instead of system/app
    -fixed com.android.phone FC on 3G ROM

2.1.5 20140125
    -added missing information to build.prop
    -rebuilt based on 2.1.4 build 7 to fix problems with certain multimedia
    -removed a redundant binary
    -rebuilt LTE rom completely to attempt to fix bootloop problem
    -added missing string to build.prop on LTE rom
    - 3G: First release!

Wifi only builds:
    2.1.5 20140124
    -reverted changes to framework-res and twframework-res to fix bootloop issues
    -added Sony Bravia engine
    -added multi-window support(xposed)
    -added kitkat toast notifications(xposed)
    -added USB charging capabilities (visually will appear to be not charging, but the battery% will go up)
    -more speed tweaks
    -new easter egg to replace nonsense.apk, check your app drawer for nonsensical

2.1.4 20140102:
    -fixed the "google search is not installed" problem when using experience launcher
    -attempted once again to fix nonsense.apk

2.1.4 20140101:
    -rebuilt framework-res and tw-framework-res (theming)
    -removed a slight amount more bloat
    -attempted to fix nonsense.apk

2.1.4 20131231:
    -removed more bloat
    -more theming
    -removed broken aosp email app

2.1.4 20131230: initial release

old builds:

3G builds:
    20140930 build: 3.0 BETA 3

20140323 build: 2.5.0-1

20140316 build: 2.4.0-3

20140309 build: 2.4.0-2

20140306 build: 2.4.0-1

20140222 build: 2.3.1-1

20140218 build: 2.3-1

20140216 build: 2.2-4

20140214 build: 2.2-3

20140202 build: 2.2-2

20140131 build: 2.2-1

20140130 build: 2.1.5-7

20140129 build: 2.1.5-6

20140127 build: 2.1.5-5.1

20140126 build: 2.1.5-5

20140125 build: 2.1.5-4

LTE builds:

20140127 build: 2.1.5-5.1

20140124 build: 2.1.5-2

WiFi Builds:
    20140930 build: 3.0 BETA 3

20140819 (later, fixed) build: 3.0-2 BETA

20140819 (earlier) build: 3.0 BETA

20140124 build: 2.1.5-2

20140102 build: 2.1.4-9

20140101 build: 2.1.4-8

20131231 build: 2.1.4-7

20131230 build: 2.1.4-6
    For those having a bootloop problem, the trick is to go back completely stock, install cwm, full wipe, and reflash. The recoveries for this device aren't exactly great, but there's 4 of us working together to bring aosp to this device, and one of the things we intend to push out is a solid recovery, so keep your fingers crossed :p
    3.0 beta 3 is now up. To those still using 3.0 beta 2, this update is highly recommended as it fixes some bugs. To P5200 users: You're now supported! Tell me what you think.

To P5220 (lte) users: Downloading the new firmware as we speak. I'll try to have support for you as fast as I can, though I don't know how busy I'll be in the next while.
    Sorry it's taking so long to push out a new build, I'm trying to pump out a kernel for pimpdroid with a few cherry picked things (which, naturally, will be called pimpkernel). I'm also trying to make a semi-unified build for p52xx users (there'd be one flashable zip for system, then you'd have to pick the right boot image for your device. All boot images will be identical except for the init.*device*.rc things.) By creating a unified build I fix the problem of 3G/LTE blind builds.
    I'm also doing some cm11ey things.
    All while being busy with life. Hahah, you're welcome
    *cheers*