Default GSlim

Hello Everyone. This post will contain my builds. A little about me. I've been a member of XDA since 2008(as you can see on the left) Started with a HTC Touch and released a few things for the phone before moving to android. I've been with android since the I9000 and have built custom roms/kernels since then(not really original work just modifying for my needs). In general i love everything about technology and am starting to look more at android app development. So here is my build.

All builds feature LSN and network speed/activity in status bar. I build for Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Samsung Nexus S and Nexus 7 (2013). I'm also willing to build for other devices just send me a PM. The nexus 5 build uses g_smooth kernel which is based on code_blue kernel by @eng.stk and the nexus 4 kernel is built with linaro. I Also sometimes pick other things and they will be noted in build announcements.

thanx to : the entire slim team @eng.stk for the great kernel @apb_axel for UKM & Synapse @Christopher83 for the tool chain

Download links:

Flo
Mako
Hammerhead
Crespo

09-12-2014 New builds

Crespo added

Slim 8.0-PCFR code update
PL and ITA translation updates pulled in
UKM updated to 3.4.3(Hammerhead only)

NewBuild 09-11-2014

New boot animation made by @scar45
Updated UKM to 3.4.2(Hammerhead only)
Something else see if you can find it
Pulled Arch specific optimization from slim gerrit

NewBuild 09-10-2014

Changed system sounds and notifications to 8-bit sounds by @jewellsimon http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...-pack-t2663418 make sure you go into sound settings and pick new ringtone/notification

Added Heads-up color and transparency by dankoman

New Build 09-08-2014

Just a sync to Slim 7.9
Mako Kernel Toolchain updated to Linaro GCC 4.9.2-2014.08 optimized for Cortex-A15 cpu

Older Builds

New Build 09-06-2014(hammerhead only)

Added synapse to build.
Branded kernel to be unique still based on code_blue
Kernel Toolchain updated to Linaro GCC 4.9.2-2014.08 optimized for Cortex-A15 cpu

New Builds 09-05-2014

Synced to latest slim source and picked all latest version of included changes

Hammerhead build now has UKM built in just install synapse from play store and enjoy. thanx to @apb_axel for UKM and synapse.

That's pretty much it for this build

Enjoy

New Build 09-02-2014(Build is failing please hold...All green now)

New build building watch for them to go up.

Cahnges:
Slim 7.8 source
LockScreen Wallpaper

New Build 08-30-2014

New builds going up soon(hopefully) These are mainly to test if my build script will auto upload the builds after they are done so if all works you should see new builds roll out in ~20min intervals from now.

A couple changes:

Removed soft reboot option
Added dankoman's recent card background/test color picker
Latest LSN code
Latest Slim code

Enjoy

Enjoy. And feel free to check out my blog and/or follow me on G+
Phone: Nexus 5 (32GB) Rom: SlimKat (Custom build) Kernel: g_smooth based on code_blue
Tablet: Nexus 7 Flo 32Gb Rom: SlimKat (Custom Build) Kernel:Stock

Such Donation: DSB9bnVeMhw2RPJbzsP6BQX8uZtXEuUgAo