Vibify aims to inform you for any pending notifications on your phone. To do that, Vibify does a very small vibration when you pick up your phone. Vibify works only if your phone remains locked and still, saving up as much battery as possible. Select the applications you want to be supported by Vibify and enjoy.
A similar feature is available on some Samsung devices called "Smart Alert
", but Vibify offers you even more options and customization.
Thanks for downloading.
Featured in XDA Portal
Please leave your comments
on that. The app has a free
and a paid
version available on Play Store.
- Stunning UI
- Extremely easy to use and to SetUp
- Optimized battery consumption. The app consumes battery (using wakelock) only if screen-off + Still for more than specified time
- Off on low battery option
- Option to turn screen on upon vibration
- Select how many times you want to be notified
- Option to disable based on proximity sensor (Pocket Mode)
- No special kernel/root and such stuff needed
- Option to add any installed app to the supported list (+)
- Long press an app to remove it from the list
- Global settings button when you open the navigation drawer (top right)
- New options: Sleep Time, Vibration duration, Still time threshold, Sleep duration.
- Option to add a new app at the list
- Lockscreen layout
- quiet hours
- multiple vibration options
- Use of proximity sensor to disable the app if screen is covered
Help with the translations of the app:
CONTRIBUTORS - SPECIAL THANKS
: The creator of the logos
: Coding maniac
Crowdin Team : Localization Site