Looking For Best Launcher

Search This thread

Prof Peach

Sep 14, 2011
Morpeth UK
Nova for me.
Still using TW on my s5 though. Been on HTC Sense for years so liking the novelty.

sent from SGS5 running NeatRom 0X1

h3x3d

May 28, 2010
I've been an Apex user for a while now. I do like the swipe left for Magazine that you get with the stock TW launcher, but I can't stand the way the apps are all just in one big drawer, which is a bit IOS like for me. With Apex, you have the ability to create tabs in the app drawer, so you can split your apps up into things like Games, Media, Social etc, which is really nice. You could work around this by using folders, but that's not as elegant. You can also create folders with Apex by the way. Also, Apex supports the "OK google" hot word, which is cool.

fgth90

Jan 3, 2007
Belfort, France
Nova premium here... The swipe gestures is what I really like and hardly find elsewhere.

Tsf shell has swipe support as well.
Google for mygesture (v3.9), very good and sure in gestures application.
Couple swipe up in home launcher to mygesture activity then you can launch every app you want by drawing on screen.

It's really a killer when you have test this solution.

Best regards
Franky

abovenbeyond

Apr 16, 2007
SoCal
Tsf shell has swipe support as well.
Google for mygesture (v3.9), very good and sure in gestures application.
Couple swipe up in home launcher to mygesture activity then you can launch every app you want by drawing on screen.

It's really a killer when you have test this solution.

Best regards
Franky

I'll try it out, I have seen this app but never used it. I actually don't currently use any "swipe" gestures for anything besides "opening" the app drawer. I like that vs clicking something.

jacobgong

Mar 1, 2010
I'm for the Nova launcher 1412430242497.jpg

Top Liked Posts