Contact pictures not showing in incoming call in the Gear2

Search This thread

TheBobMiller

Oct 8, 2009
Gainesville, GA
Anyway to make contact pictures to show in the incoming calls received in the Gear 2?

Not yet to my knowledge but I'll see if there is anything that can be added to the coding to allow for contact pictures. Knowing how samsung is about this they probably have this hard wired in the watch to not be able to be modded.

docmarioce

Nov 2, 2007
Not yet to my knowledge but I'll see if there is anything that can be added to the coding to allow for contact pictures. Knowing how samsung is about this they probably have this hard wired in the watch to not be able to be modded.

Thanks. It will be good if that is possible. Other smart watches show contact pictures in whole screen when receiving calls

Reactions: TheBobMiller

raiu

Oct 10, 2008
a full uninstall and reinstall of gear manager and reset of the watch fixes this. I know its not what you want to hear but i just did it and it works

docmarioce

Nov 2, 2007
Mine now is showing pictures of the contacts that have pictures when I get a call... I have it paired with my LG G3.

Reactions: re-2007

aiu

Oct 26, 2008
Bucharest
My Gear 2 sometimes displays the pictures and sometimes not for the same contacts. Issue is still present after re-installing gear manager and resetting the watch. Anybody else is seeing this?

Thanks!

obsydian

May 15, 2007
London
Odd as I came from the Gear Neo that always showed a small picture yet only the phone number is shown on my Gear 2

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyway to make contact pictures to show in the incoming calls received in the Gear 2?

a full uninstall and reinstall of gear manager and reset of the watch fixes this. I know its not what you want to hear but i just did it and it works

Thanks. It will be good if that is possible. Other smart watches show contact pictures in whole screen when receiving calls
    Mine now is showing pictures of the contacts that have pictures when I get a call... I have it paired with my LG G3.