Battery all day and some

Search This thread

mssidah

Jan 18, 2010
Folks,

I wanted to share my battery experience with everyone. I wanted to buy this watch so bad, despite what everyone said about the battery life . I have to say im very impressed!!!! I also believe people are so needy and noting in this world would make them happy enough. The world is not perfect.

Okay here is how it goes. i wake up every morning at 830AM and go to sleep every night by 1 AM give or take. i use my watch all day ( reply to text, messages, hangouts, notifications) and have around 30-40% battery left by 1130PM. here is how i charge my battery.

1/ 1130Pm i place my watch on the charger, by the time i go to bed at 12 or so the battery is charged to 100%
2/ at 100% charge i remove the watch from the charger and turn it off
3/ turn it on in the morning and keep on moving.

Note: i keep my brightness at (1) and i have my ambient lights OFF

ONE more note: i use facer app and have still no battery problem

so if you really looking for battery battery life than this, you are a person hard to make happy

Good luck

Reactions: aungkhaingoo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Folks,

I wanted to share my battery experience with everyone. I wanted to buy this watch so bad, despite what everyone said about the battery life . I have to say im very impressed!!!! I also believe people are so needy and noting in this world would make them happy enough. The world is not perfect.

Okay here is how it goes. i wake up every morning at 830AM and go to sleep every night by 1 AM give or take. i use my watch all day ( reply to text, messages, hangouts, notifications) and have around 30-40% battery left by 1130PM. here is how i charge my battery.

1/ 1130Pm i place my watch on the charger, by the time i go to bed at 12 or so the battery is charged to 100%
    2/ at 100% charge i remove the watch from the charger and turn it off
    3/ turn it on in the morning and keep on moving.

Note: i keep my brightness at (1) and i have my ambient lights OFF

ONE more note: i use facer app and have still no battery problem

so if you really looking for battery battery life than this, you are a person hard to make happy

Good luck