The Pub

Search This thread

thesoldier

Nov 18, 2012
Baltimore
Glad you asked

[APK Download] Android 5.0 Messenger app can be installed on Android 4.4, no root required - http://www.talkandroid.com/223717-a...be-installed-on-android-4-4-no-root-required/

From my CM11 S3
Guess it's popular
57d40161e6452a1e06a17c250fb85110.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

twistedillutions

Mar 7, 2013
PM sent. If anyone else wants it feel free to pm me or contact me on hangouts shapesblue5@gmail

From my CM11 S3
*emails shapes at 4am before bed *[emoji57]
Lol
@vzw employees = lol
I remember once i was there i practically did there job for them. They couldn't explain the difference between ios and Android . I got them 3 customers that day.

I wanted to work at a vzw store but they never called me. I should of just showed up and start talking to customers as im a rep. Lol

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
*emails shapes at 4am before bed *[emoji57]
Lol
@vzw employees = lol
I remember once i was there i practically did there job for them. They couldn't explain the difference between ios and Android . I got them 3 customers that day.

I wanted to work at a vzw store but they never called me. I should of just showed up and start talking to customers as im a rep. Lol

They aren't very bright at all. I took my girlfriends phone in knowing damn well it was the battery that was the issue. All they could do was issue her a replacement device. Her 4th one at the time. It was the damn kk update that screwed things up

From my CM11 S3

twistedillutions

Mar 7, 2013
They aren't very bright at all. I took my girlfriends phone in knowing damn well it was the battery that was the issue. All they could do was issue her a replacement device. Her 4th one at the time. It was the damn kk update that screwed things up

From my CM11 S3
When u go in for a problem they go through 3 steps
Check water damage battery and phone
Factory reset
None of the above works. Offer a replacement or tell u to buy a new fone

At least there nice. Unlike att damn dbags

My wife has busted up 2 screens on her DNA. We just had it replaced and they no longer had the DNA so they offered her an S3. She has actually been happy with it since she can carry around one of my spare batteries instead of a charger. It came with NE1 on it and she said it has been running as good as her old DNA. She said that she did prefer Sense to TW. I had her install Nova and she has been happy with the phone.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Anyone here use Square Trade?

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
My wife has busted up 2 screens on her DNA. We just had it replaced and they no longer had the DNA so they offered her an S3. She has actually been happy with it since she can carry around one of my spare batteries instead of a charger. It came with NE1 on it and she said it has been running as good as her old DNA. She said that she did prefer Sense to TW. I had her install Nova and she has been happy with the phone.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Anyone here use Square Trade?

Yea I love nova launcher myself. I've had prime for a few years now and never looked back. Plus the nice thing with nova (I'm sure the option is available on other launchers also) is you can add a custom icon pack which is really nice

And no I've never used square trade myself but I've read good things about it

From my CM11 S3

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
The new Gmail apk has been captured for download

Here's what it looks like

From my CM11 S3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-22-02-00-36.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-22-02-00-36.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

BadUsername

Mar 20, 2013
Reactions: ShapesBlue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got my bachelors degree today
    This is his mother. I'm sorry. I tried to figure out his sign in info so I could tell you. Yes he drowned and he will be missed by many. There's a facebook page dedicated to him. https://www.facebook.com/MykelMcFallsmissedandloved?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark
    I wanted to respond to this but wanted to take some time thinking about it.

Your son was a great guy. Even though I know nothing about his personal life, I can certainly tell you that he was selfless and truly wanted to help people no matter what it regarded.

I distinctly remember at one point, another member was contemplating suicide. He gave him some of his contact information and told him he could contact him anytime to discuss anything he wanted to. People like that are few and far between. The fact that he would reach out to a complete stranger and personally help him through tough times really shows the type of person he is. It really impressed me how kind and selfless he was for his age.

I do believe there is a heaven of some sort, and somebody that kind and caring has to end up there. Even though his time here was short, I'm sure he's reached a point in his life that few people ever reach. You should be very proud of him. He certainly impacted my life on that specific day.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    ymu2yquq.jpg

;)

Sent from my HTC6500LVWBLU using Tapatalk 4

If I've helped, please hit the thanks button
    I learned to drive a stick in a 1930 Model a coupe. My first "car" was a 55 Chevy stepside truck with "3 on the tree". One day I will own another. My wife and I have a lot of great memories from high school with that truck.... 24 years ago... Damn time flies!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    S-OFF on the HTC One M8 released today. Basically the mother of all rooted, allows full access. Just thought I'd add to the device envy lol.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

If I've helped, please hit the thanks button