• Insufficient

Votes: 84 8.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Scorpionea

Dec 13, 2013
You tell me
Samsung Galaxy S10+
After downloading this rom for few hours (sometimes ****ty connection from mega) all i can say Big WOW nothing else to add..this is...hmm...i don't even know what to say on how good this note 4 looks and feels on s3...amazing job Dev really amazing..

Cheers :D ;)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

senthilaca

Jun 18, 2014
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-03-08-00-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-03-08-00-46.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 518

tr4usut

Account currently disabled
Nov 8, 2011
Hi everyone? Can we revert back to hw button funtion?
Ex: Hold home button to recent apps and tap menu button to show menu? Thanks! :)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk 4

javimetallica

Dec 16, 2013
Melbourne
Help!!

How could i remove the R in the statusbar? And how could i change the toggle name data roaming to the original name? And what is the best kernel? Thanx
The ROM its amazing!!
Please help me.

palokm

Apr 7, 2009
Bratislava
setting does not my language

can anyone provide?

and advise where to put it

I do not know English uses Google Translate

bulldog74ts

Nov 10, 2013
Free Territory of Trieste
Alpha 6.0

I see this rom the itchy ass more than anyone, first of all I do not intend to fall into provocations of some other dev or his disciples as in the past, or someone who promises Roma and invents broken phones or computer failures to get to donate deceiving the people. logical that the app white and frameworks and their features are from DN4, do you know any other port of the 4 notes on the web? I have always given the right credits to developers where I got the resources. See the first post and or also thanked Arsaw and E-Team as it used to be published http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=56444591&postcount=3509
For the rest we want to see how many TW rom I9300 on this forum have the basis of DN3? at least 70%, then do not tell me to do the moral, and even hold list all those who in the past have copied from me without giving credits. However, I asked for permission to use their app for Samsung.

Sorry for my rude English

Finally I thank all those who support me morally as what I do and one of my hobbies and I try to share it with all of you without earning a penny

fcaronte

Nov 4, 2011
I see this rom the itchy ass more than anyone, first of all I do not intend to fall into provocations of some other dev or his disciples as in the past, or someone who promises Roma and invents broken phones or computer failures to get to donate deceiving the people. logical that the app white and frameworks and their features are from DN4, do you know any other port of the 4 notes on the web? I have always given the right credits to developers where I got the resources. See the first post and or also thanked Arsaw and E-Team as it used to be published http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=56444591&postcount=3509
For the rest we want to see how many TW rom I9300 on this forum have the basis of DN3? at least 70%, then do not tell me to do the moral, and even hold list all those who in the past have copied from me without giving credits. However, I asked for permission to use their app for Samsung.

Sorry for my rude English

Finally I thank all those who support me morally as what I do and one of my hobbies and I try to share it with all of you without earning a penny

sorry how i can disable the lockscreen rotation??

Top Liked Posts