[ROM][CM12.1][Lollipop][Android 5.1.1] NightOwl 20180124

Search This thread

ahmedelhofy

Apr 12, 2012
Shebin El-Koum
I'm not picking sides but I believe since
We are all civilized people, Please just remind him instead of being offensive. It is the duty of us more senior members to give guidance.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app
Sure, No one should ask for ETA... But we are all the same people here... Respect each other.. The way he talked to the guy is not respectful at all.. Just saying "No ETA" would have been enough... Anyway, enough going off-topic

Reactions: wagiono

rvkumar

Mar 2, 2014
It was said that way because we do not have much devs so we should threat them in proper way. I don't want to loose remaiming devs because of newbies

Hello KalZakath sir,
First of all I am sorry to post last message if in message any thing i told wrongly told
I give respecte to all devs and all members of xda forum,
I asking only time taking, if it is worng to ask time taking i am extremly sorry.
thank you

ahmedelhofy

Apr 12, 2012
Shebin El-Koum
Hello KalZakath sir,
First of all I am sorry to post last message if in message any thing i told wrongly told
I give respecte to all devs and all members of xda forum,
I asking only time taking, if it is worng to ask time taking i am extremly sorry.
thank you
You didn't have to apologize to him... You did nothing wrong... Indeed He should apologize to you for his impolite way for replying...
It was said that way because we do not have much devs so we should treat them in proper way. I don't want to lose remaining devs because of newbies

What if you told you to F**k off, won't you feel a bit offended, We were all newbies asking stupid questions here on XDA, and I was one of them, and still was until a few months ago ... No one was born expert..

Oh, BTW... I own an i9100, Go to its forum and check the 5.0 port thread... It's full of noobs trying the ROM without even reading the op which clearly clarifies that it's not booting, No one ever offended them, we might show some anger, but never offend some one...

And Check out XDA rules, Respect each other... That one is even more important than no ETA ..

Oh, and my apologizes with the way I broke into the thread and started some off-topic.. But the comment got my attention ...

Try to be more mature and polite...

Have a good day...

KalZakath

Jan 31, 2012
BRZEG
Hey watch your language [emoji35]
Treating noobs politely will help the community better for sure. Don't try to be the Hero here.
no offense by the way.

Sure, maybe i over reacted :rolleyes: but as i said before we need devs and asking etas for sure will not help us . BTW i am not trying to be a Hero, and i am not taking offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASMI1

ASMI1

Dec 23, 2010
It was said that way because we do not have much devs so we should treat them in proper way. I don't want to lose remaining devs because of newbies

And if we have a lot of devs working on our device? lets say like what the nexus 4 forum has... then we should behave in a different way? Don't forget that even the elite devs were newbies at the beginning of their journey.

Reactions: mjrifath

Myself5

Recognized Developer
Mar 17, 2011
myself5.de
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Sony Xperia Z3v
Heyho @bauner. Seems like you don't check your PMs, so I'll try it in here. Can you please tell me how you built the rom (like what you needed to change in the source to archieve this). I already struggle at the videodev.h header (and when I remove this include it errors out at duplicated definitions). I try to built for the i9100, but I think as the Note and the S2 are pretty close to each other we can maybe help us fixing appearing issue.

Thanks in advance ;)

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

panamera2011

Mar 26, 2011
Pesche
Hi guys, I installed Lollipop alpha2 for n7000 :D

Recovery works
Wifi works
Bluetooth works
Camera works but can not save photos
Internal memory is not recognized
Keyboard works
Gapps CM 12.0 work: https://s.basketbuild.com/gapps
Others find out for yourself :p

@Bauer you really are a great magician, thank you for this beautiful work!!! :good::good::good:

Attachments

• IMG_20141122_175852.jpg
    IMG_20141122_175852.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 1,396
  • IMG_20141122_180405.jpg
    IMG_20141122_180405.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 1,401
  • IMG_20141122_180904.jpg
    IMG_20141122_180904.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 1,343

Top Liked Posts