Hi Guys,

Today I had to make a decision. It was a tough one but my time will not be the same starting March 1'st. I've started a new project at my daily job which will not leave me any more time to continue ROM Development for TouchHD.

I'm really sad about my decision but I'm obligated to do this as time is not on my part.

I want to thank you all for the wonderful time we have had here with it's good and bad. We started to bring Windows Mobile 6.5 to TouchHD since the very first builds and together we saw every change on the new system (slow menus, graphical problems...etc etc) but now we are at a stable system.

I hope some of you will come to the HD2 world and we will meet each other there again.

Today I'm releasing the 6.5.X TEST versions for TouchHD based on 23541.

Now, I propose to release a ROM with all fixed before my leaving from TouchHD world...let's say a FINAL version ROM for every edition (Sense 2.1 and Sense 2.5).

So please PM me the bugs you may have with your version of ROM (Sense 2.1 or Sense 2.5)

Thank you for your help, patience, ideas and being a friend to me too

See you all at HD2 or HD3 threads,
Miri
My Leo (HTC HD2) ROMs
WM 6.5 || WM 6.5.X
|| Elegancia ROM || Miri & Dinik ROM

---
My Rhodium (Touch Pro2) ROMs
WM 6.5 with Manila 2.1 || WM 6.5 with Manila 2.5

---
My Blackstone (TouchHD) ROMs
WM 6.1 with Manila 2.5 || WM 6.5 (XtraLight, Standard, Manila 2.1) || WM 6.5 with Manila 2.5