[DAILY] - Stock UNOFFICIAL CM12 Builds

Search This thread

daleski75

Jul 21, 2008
Northampton
Triangle where signal should be is exactly what I get. How best do you suggest I wipe all partitions?

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

Here is what you need to run and this worked for me so it should work for you as well :)

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot reboot-bootloader
sleep 5
fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
sleep 5
fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
sleep 5
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
sleep 5
fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
sleep 5
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
sleep 5
fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
sleep 5
fastboot -w update cm-11.0-XNPH44S-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip

Last edited:

CptAwesomeTT

Nov 6, 2010
Port of Spain
Here is what you need to run and this worked for me so it should work for you as well :)

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
sleep 5
fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
sleep 5
fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
sleep 5
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
sleep 5
fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
sleep 5
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
sleep 5
fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
sleep 5
fastboot -w update cm-11.0-XNPH44S-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip

Thanks so much for your help. I was about ready to chuck my opo in the bush. I'll give it a try and report back!

Edit: I ran the batch file in that thread and like magic, full signal bar once more! My opo is saved! Thanks a bunch daleski!!

Last edited:

giaur

Aug 27, 2013
I tried reboot many times. I even reverted to a fastboot image of kit Kat 44s but no success. Any ROM flashed results in the same issue.

You have general problem, why don't you create thread in troubleshooting section instead of asking here? This thread is related to one specific rom, not to general problems with your phone.

AC3D

Nov 26, 2013
Poweramp playback seems to hang every now and then. Google play music seems fine.
is basically sounds like an electronic-ish hangup of the music. i cant seem to fix it with the settings inside poweramp itself.

I'm on the 15 dec build. (also experienced this on 13 and 14)

Tunasty

Feb 24, 2013
Chicago
xdaforums.com
Poweramp playback seems to hang every now and then. Google play music seems fine.
is basically sounds like an electronic-ish hangup of the music. i cant seem to fix it with the settings inside poweramp itself.

I'm on the 15 dec build. (also experienced this on 13 and 14)

That's an issue with Poweramp. It's not supported for lollipop yet. I have the same issue so I'm using rocket player now a days.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

Every morning I do a fresh build of CM12 and sometimes in the evening if there is a commit which I cannot wait to try out so will be posting a fresh just out of the oven build each morning GMT time to Mega and AFH.

Because of the volume of issues caused by Gapps I ONLY recommend from PA as these have been thoroughly tested and used throughout the XDA community

http://xdaforums.com/paranoid-android/general/gapps-official-to-date-pa-google-apps-t2943900

Important

I am not responsible if your phone blows up, takes out the neighbourhood kitten or destroys your collection of origami sheep.

Please read before asking any questions.

MultiROM is NOT supported so please DO NOT ask.
    Any issues do a FACTORY RESET and CLEAN INSTALL
    ROOT is built in so there is no need to flash SuperSU anymore.

ALL builds have now ceased as the official nightlies are now out

WORK AROUNDS
    Spotify Audio Stutter
    @fjsferreira who posted this on Temasek's thread
    Go to build.prop and change av.offload.enabled=true to false and reboot.
    I have asked the moderators to close this thread as I think it's ran it's course and I would just like to say thank you to everyone for making this thread a great place to be.
    Well now that CM have started to do the official nightlies I reckon my work is done here guys?
    Just done a quick fresh build and the camera is working again so will do another build tomorrow morning for everyone.
    New build now up and on the first post and good morning guys.