The New hyperdrive rom for the Note Edge

Search This thread
Hey gentleman just tried the new RLS hyperdrive rom .. And of course I did a clean flash and I got this complete system shutdown and then I got this lock screen before completely went off and it said sending shutdown sending shutdown sending shutdown about a hundred times with a rolling screen not sure what it was I went to my backup just thought I'd put that out there and see if anybody else is having that issue might do a logcat later tonight but I can't find where the original post was I got it off deviant development

misterwal10

Mar 24, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Hey gentleman just tried the new RLS hyperdrive rom .. And of course I did a clean flash and I got this complete system shutdown and then I got this lock screen before completely went off and it said sending shutdown sending shutdown sending shutdown about a hundred times with a rolling screen not sure what it was I went to my backup just thought I'd put that out there and see if anybody else is having that issue might do a logcat later tonight but I can't find where the original post was I got it off deviant development

I installed that Rom earlier today. Been running smooth for me.... but the shutdown prompts are annoying

Do you know what a period is and how to use one? How many sentences is that supposed to be?

Reactions: jtambis6 and verks
Look guys (at least the two who seen it's better to bash someone for asking advice) this is the question forum. I did not want to mutter up the forum and it was a certain issue I was having. I just asked a question, and I am sorry if my grammar or spelling or punctuation was a miss. But I don't see the need to be smart and funny at my expense if there is an issue that someone has with a rule I broke then let clear it up. But once again I'll thank you not to be-little or insult me again or do it in person if I have really done something. We are adults who try to respect each other and the devs who work so hard, and like I aspire to be when I graduate. Good day gentlemen, and thank you too the people who tried to help.

blackinjun

Jul 8, 2008
Washington DC
[quote name="pieces of cake" post=57668277]Do you know what a period is and how to use one? How many sentences is that supposed to be?[/QUOTE]

[quote name="pieces of cake" post=57759096]This thread is not for females.[/QUOTE]
@DAD12345
Ignore him or report him he trolls in most threads to feel superior

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: DAD12345
[quote name="pieces of cake" post=57668277]Do you know what a period is and how to use one? How many sentences is that supposed to be?

[quote name="pieces of cake" post=57759096]This thread is not for females.[/QUOTE]
@DAD12345

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Lies!

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
Look guys (at least the two who seen it's better to bash someone for asking advice) this is the question forum. I did not want to mutter up the forum and it was a certain issue I was having. I just asked a question, and I am sorry if my grammar or spelling or punctuation was a miss. But I don't see the need to be smart and funny at my expense if there is an issue that someone has with a rule I broke then let clear it up. But once again I'll thank you not to be-little or insult me again or do it in person if I have really done something. We are adults who try to respect each other and the devs who work so hard, and like I aspire to be when I graduate. Good day gentlemen, and thank you too the people who tried to help.

Hope I didn't insult anyone, a question was asked and I answered it...

[quote name="pieces of cake" post=57668277]Do you know what a period is and how to use one? How many sentences is that supposed to be?

@DAD12345

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I will but I also sent him a message about being a real man and I hope this doesn't get me in trouble with the admin. I'm going to stop responding to him, my diposition of this is not well, it funny because the roads we take make up the men we are. So I will be a man and retire from this conversation. Thank you to all who did help.

Top Liked Posts