[DEV] [REQUEST THREAD] [Discussion] All In One Android Device Request Thread

Next Custom ROM?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Rishabh-The Developer

Dec 11, 2013
New Delhi
[Q] Samsung Note III Rom for Android One?

There are many ROMs for our phone.
But I Did not Find any Samsung or Xperia ROMs for Android one.
Is it possible to port Samsung ROMs in our phones?
If Yes, Then Please Developers do your efforts and make a ROM for all of us.
We all need it :)

Rishabh001

Dec 2, 2014
Request

Sir can you please port Miui Rom .. v5 or v6.. ? They are great with a hell lot of built-in features...:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

Swapnil Solanki

Jul 12, 2014
Indore
Request

Any ROM Porter help me in porting! I'm getting problems one by one!
Regards.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Sir can you please port Miui Rom .. v5 or v6.. ? They are great with a hell lot of built-in features...:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:
I tried many times to port it! But actually it didn't worked! :( :(

prspuri9

Nov 15, 2013
Vadodara
Google Pixel 5
[DEV] [REQUEST] Stock Kernel for Stock ROM :(

Help Required!!!
I m on Stock ROM (Canvas A1). I want Stock kernel flashable zip as i m facing poor battery backup on stock rom with thunderzap 2.0 kernel.
If possible, please help me :crying:

the_prodigal_coder

May 2, 2013
Request:
Can someone please guide me as to what I need to do to get USB OTG working one my device (sprout/Karbonn sparkle v)
I am running CM11 (4.4.4) official with TWRP 2.8.0.0 ....
I have tried USB helper, I have tried stick mount (by Chainfire) and USB host diagnostics (also by Chainfire).... To no avail. The last of those 3 apps gave some insights as to what might be wrong, but it is beyond my abilities to fix.
I desperately need OTG working, and it was so advertised by the OEMs to be working... and I have verified the chipset to support OTG.
I will gladly upload any logs you want.
If All else fails can someone guide me to a kernel that supports OTG? and if such a kernel doesnt exits yet may I request our devs to make one for us?

Saurabh K

May 31, 2014
Bangalore
I bit off topic......

How to flash secro.img on my sparkle v without SP flash tool because for some silly reason its reconnecting my phone again (I'm hearing windows connection and disconnection sounds every 2-3 seconds). I flashed all the IMGs through fastboot which works like charm but gives error that it cant wipe serco partition. I have restored my IMEI and all networks are working but engineering mod app is not installed ( if it has to be). Please can you tell a method by which i can flash secro.img without SP flash tools ????

svjkumar

Mar 7, 2015
Request:Ambient display feature in Android one 5.1.1 Sprout4

Hello,

I need Ambient display feature mod for Android one 5.1.1

prspuri9

Nov 15, 2013
Vadodara
Google Pixel 5
Request:
Can anybody provide me the backup of stock kernel build LMY47V. I forgot to back it up and now flashed black box 9.0.
Thanks in Advance?

Sent from my Micromax AQ4501

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Request:
    Can someone please guide me as to what I need to do to get USB OTG working one my device (sprout/Karbonn sparkle v)
    I am running CM11 (4.4.4) official with TWRP 2.8.0.0 ....
    I have tried USB helper, I have tried stick mount (by Chainfire) and USB host diagnostics (also by Chainfire).... To no avail. The last of those 3 apps gave some insights as to what might be wrong, but it is beyond my abilities to fix.
    I desperately need OTG working, and it was so advertised by the OEMs to be working... and I have verified the chipset to support OTG.
    I will gladly upload any logs you want.
    If All else fails can someone guide me to a kernel that supports OTG? and if such a kernel doesnt exits yet may I request our devs to make one for us?
    For Development Related Requests :

#1. Please begin your post with "Request:". You don't have to mention me. It's very important to have "Request:" (formatting doesn't matter) at the beginning of your post as I don't check the posts manually — I use the TapaTalk API to filter them.
    #2. Describe your request in details. Make sure to include any additional info or screenshots you may think helpful.

Please DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS ON THIS THREAD.....This Is A Pure Android One Device Development Request Thread!
    Request

Make Paranoid Android 4.45 if are willing to build a ROM for Android One...
    4.45 is the latest stable version out there, 4.5 is in alpha but it's good though with L styled recent apps switching :)
    I'd say, go for PA as we already have CM11 and OMNI ROM in progress. Rest is your choice :good:
    paranoid android

Dear Dev,
    Please make a rom woith fully stable version....omni rom is nice but it has some few bugs...please correct it...
    and also make paranoid android rom for android one devices...

and also please post link of original stock roms of android one devices and full procedure first.....

thanks
    mahesh.g
    That made me cry...i loved PA a lot [emoji22]...well then what will you be working on next [emoji4] ?

Posted Using Android One SmartPhone Using Tapatalk.

It's a secret;)