[q] [we need a sph-l710t complete section]

Search This thread

XxTeXx07xX

Account currently disabled
Nov 22, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site
I would like to ask XDA and its crew for a new section thats for the SPH-L710T Tri-band model. Yes there are some great threads on the model but when clicking on the SPRINT Galaxy S3 its mainly for the SPH-L710 model. I really would love to see the Tri-band have its own section. Not just a thread or two with everything thrown in it. It can get some what confusing. Alot of people are getting the Tri-band models and I would love to see its own section as a whole not just 2 main threads and everything thrown in it. Im sure other XDA members would appreciate it also. This is just a question/thought to please think about adding a SPH-L710T section...... PLEASE AND THANK YOU :) The more feedback from other members with this model might help. Leave your thoughts about this please to see if we can get it going. Just some food for thought. Either way I love this community and respect everything about it and everyone in it! no matter what comes from this :)

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
I would like to ask XDA and its crew for a new section thats for the SPH-L710T Tri-band model. Yes there are some great threads on the model but when clicking on the SPRINT Galaxy S3 its mainly for the SPH-L710 model. I really would love to see the Tri-band have its own section. Not just a thread or two with everything thrown in it. It can get some what confusing. Alot of people are getting the Tri-band models and I would love to see its own section as a whole not just 2 main threads and everything thrown in it. Im sure other XDA members would appreciate it also. This is just a question/thought to please think about adding a SPH-L710T section...... PLEASE AND THANK YOU :) The more feedback from other members with this model might help. Leave your thoughts about this please to see if we can get it going. Just some food for thought. Either way I love this community and respect everything about it and everyone in it! no matter what comes from this :)
You're going to have to ask a moderator to create a separate section.

SKNur2l.jpg

My ROMs: Wicked X & Wicked S5 Xperience

Reactions: pituslandia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As someone using a Boost variant, and apparently going to have a hard time doing anything with it (especially with something like putting it on Ting), I'm putting my vote in on this.
    def agree lets get our own section for this model would make our lives a lot easier
    Yes this is much needed. Thanks to all contributors.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using XDA Free mobile app
    You're going to have to ask a moderator to create a separate section.

SKNur2l.jpg

My ROMs: Wicked X & Wicked S5 Xperience