54d4bfa23527875e5d79741f556c4116.jpg
9d170cbae1b85d00efb2d0d932d51753.jpg
89b0a65ed61f95baee6810cb24dba524.jpg

Last edited:

shjane

Feb 5, 2014
Skype - loosing sound

Hi fellow flashers.

Does anyone else experience skype loosing sound all together from time to time? (latest version). The picture still display 100% just randomly looses complete sound on my end (the person on the other side can;t hear me) yet I can still hear them. It happens after a few minutes into skype.

nitrous²

Jun 4, 2010
The Grid
The Q&A thread of this ROM is not very well visited, unfortunately. After a few days, I gave up posting and asking there.
My problem with any Lollipop ROM is this;
22.02.15%2B-%2B1

The screenshot was taken by Leon Georgi. Since I went back to MultiX KitKat I couldn't take any new ones. But it was basically the same, with only having "AudioIn" being on, the entire time, thus preventing it from going into deepsleep. Also the wake count on mine exceeded well beyond 1500x, mainly by "NlpWakeLock", "GcoreFlp" and "*alarm*".
>Now, I see you're already typing:
>"But, dude, why post in the ROM thread? Go to battary people!".
>Please, Corduroy, shut up.
I have this problem since Temasek's 6.x build (not saying it's caused by it!!) and since the problem's first appearance I've been digging the web. I tried any freakin' solution offered and none of them have worked. Even after disabling hotword detection and gps and location services off, Google Now was still listening and tracking location data. WTF?! It got worse when I could barely get 3h of SOT. That was the point I decided to go back to TW KitKat. Oddly enough, my ever so battery friendly, favorite custom TW ROM started developing similar symptoms. Luckily, Amplify and Greenify could actually prevent the wakelocks on this ROM so they are no more. Somehow they had no effect on wakelocks in any Lollipop ROM.
>But what? Go to battary people!
>Shut up, Corduroy! I've been there. I've been there and nothing offered there worked.
Some poeple said it'd take some time but eventually it'd settle. They all went quiet when I said that It was going on for more than a month.
>But, whataya wan't from us?
>Anything, Corduroy. Just anything...thank you.

Last edited:

OvrDriVE

Sep 8, 2012
Fresno
now this is a flat out awesome rom. nothing left to aspire to except a 50k score

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-23-11-17-33.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-23-11-17-33.png
    121 KB · Views: 1,222
Reactions: sevenslugs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

mIy1TyC.png

INTRODUCTION | DOWNLOAD AND CHANGE LOGS | FAQ, BUGS, AND KNOWN ISSUES | MISC. FIXES | USER FIXES

temasek's UNOFFICIAL CM13 BUILDS
    OFFICIAL ROM MAINTAINER THREAD

This is the official maintainer thread for all current and future unofficial builds of CM13 created by @temasek. This thread was created on his behalf and will be maintained accordingly. Please report any bugs or issues that you see; when applicable, please follow the bug reporting format found in post #3. Download links, changelogs and other important information can be found in post #2. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void. Knox 0x1.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

Foreward
    CM12/CM12.1 require at least an Android 4.3 (or higher) bootloader.
    This ROM supports each of: HLTE/TMO/CAN (GSM) [N9005/N900T/N900W8] and HLTESPR (CDMA). CDMA users may receive delayed builds or less frequent builds. N900S/P are also supported.

STOP!
    If you do not read EACH and EVERY "OP" POST made by me (i.e. the first 5 posts) and post rudely, report bugs incorrectly, or ask for ETAs/feature requests, you WILL be called out for it.
    You have been warned. Most, if not, any information you may be looking for can be found either in among these 5 posts or by performing a simple search using good key words. Think before you post. Thank you.

dalPu6H.png

Download Links and Changelog
    FAQ and Trouble Shooting

SxKmg8F.png

The lastest version TWRP (2.8.6.0) or Philz CWM is recommended.
    Installation Video by @android.zealot.fervor

Clean Installation
    1. Download the appropriate ROM using links provide in the second post.
    2. Download the appropriate GApps following the links in the second post.
    3. Back up any and all important data.
    5. WIPE DALVIK/CACHE/DATA/FACTORY RESET.
    6. WIPE SYSTEM.
    7. Flash the ROM in recovery.
    7.1. DO NOT FIX PERMISSIONS AFTER FLASHING, doing so will cause a bootloop.
    8. Flash the GApps.
    9. WIPE DALVIK/CACHE (for good measure).
    10. Reboot Device.

Dirty Flash/Update
    1. Download the appropriate ROM using links provide in the second post.
    2. WIPE CACHE/DALVIK.
    3. Install the update zip from recovery.
    3.1. DO NOT FIX PERMISSIONS AFTER FLASHING, doing so will cause a bootloop.
    4. WIPE DALVIK/CACHE (for good measure).
    5. Reboot Device.

zoyBj1O.png

rHkzLA0.png

More:
    sOBPbcR.png

X6Buelf.png

8TBhvee.png

@joshndroid (Tony Lahyer)
    @slayher (Tony Lahyer)
    @christer12 (Christer Bjor)
    @arter97 @noobnl
    @temasek
    @PartimusPrime
    @android.zealot.fervor

67PE5Dv.png

Please consider donating to Tony Layher, our device’s CM Maintainer: layhertony@gmail.com
    Also consider donating to Christer Bjor @christer12: christer.bjor@gmail.com
    Also consider donating to @joshndroid for making our CM13 boot animation!: http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=4620435
    Also consider donating to @PartimusPrime for making our CM12.1 boot animation!: http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=4620435
    Also consider donating to @noobnl, another Note 3 CM Maintainer​
    I've been asked many times with regards to my kernel settings. So here goes....

Here are my kernel settings via fauxclock
    W09eVKN.png

Titanium Backup - External SD Card problems (This Folder is NOT Writeable)

http://www.titaniumtrack.com/kb/tit...kup-troubleshooting.html#folder-not-writeable

Wifi shows on battery usage chart
    1. Lollipop and prior versions of android, "Allow wifi scanning" option was in advanced wifi but now moved to "Location" settings under scanning option (top right corner)
    2. Turn off "Allow wifi scanning" to remove the issue.

Random Reboots
    1. Temasek Kernel by default clock at max 2.8ghz. Not many phones can stable @ 2.5ghz let alone 2.8ghz.
    2. Grab any kernel app of your choice and lower down the cpu freq to 2.2ghz if u want stability.[/QUOTE]

== OLD ==

NO ROOT!!!11! HALP MI HOW 2 FIX?!
    Flash SuperSU (linked in the previous post)

MY SD Card Isn't Working
    - Format the SD Card in recovery to Ext4 (from FAT) and it should be good to go. Besides, who likes the 3.9GB file limit of FAT anyways :)
    - NTFS formatting also works, but SD card is no longer detectable in recovery.

Recommended Trickster Settings
    - MPdecision -> Off
    - Intelliplug -> On

How to Disable the Mouse Pointer When Using the Spen
    Navigate to /system/usr/idc/ and open sec_e-pen.idc in a text editor.
    Change the value according to your preference:
    Code:
    touch.deviceType = touchScreen
    (for mouse pointer off)

touch.deviceType = pointer
    (for mouse pointer on)

Save and reboot to apply changes.

My Device is Making Scary Sounds
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=57156768&postcount=1004

Video recording still isn't working!
    Video recording fix is kernel dependent as of this build. If you are using other custom kernels, ensure that it has the fix or DON'T COMPLAIN!

Help! Miscellaneous is draining my battery!
    Miscellaneous itself is not some mystical process that drains battery. It's showing the difference between estimated battery drain and actual battery drain (so more like a summation of all of the miscellaneous processes that drained the battery unexpectedly).

My SIM isn't being detected in vX.X
    Assuming you've booted, navigate to
    /data/property

And delete the file called:
    persist.radio.apm_sim_not_pwdn

Work In Progress. Will be updated as comments are added.

WRSPdM2.png

CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL REPORTED BUGS. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A SIMILAR BUG, PLEASE REPORT IT AGAIN AS DUPLICATES SHOW THAT THE ISSUE IS NOT CASE SPECIFIC.
    • NFC is currently not working for some devices.

Bug Report Rules / Template:
    PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM IN ADDITION TO REPORTING YOUR BUG IN THIS THREAD.
    If you are experiencing any issues and have performed a dirty flash, please try a clean flash prior to posting your question. Thank you!
    If you have an issue and want require help, please submit a kmsg log with the following information:

Note: Do not pull out battery or else no log; this log can be located at: /proc/last_kmsg/

When Possible, Please Include:
    - Your device variant and model number.
    - Your bootloader version, baseband, etc.
    - Instructions to recreate the error you encountered.
    - Any other relevant information (i.e. Kernel version/Build, etc.).

Please read all of the OP before you post. Do not report issues on previous builds only on the latest.
    OFFICIAL NOTICE

Pls note with effective 20 August 2016, I am officially retiring my hlte. Trader will continue until such day he announce otherwise.

It has been 3 years since I have my hlte and it seems like yesterday. I thank all whom had given me support these past years and this time it is different from my past device changes. I will be retiring from Android Development altogether.

I started dev on the 2nd week I had my first android phone which was Nexus One back in 2010 (I think). From there I moved to LG p990 and thereafter Samsung Galaxy S3 and then Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (hlte).

I started dev as a stand alone dev naming my builds as "Temasek Unofficial CMxx". It was until hlte time where I had collaborations with many devs but one by one all left and in the end it I am left alone again.

With new Android releases, dev is getting tougher by each release as it is getting pretty complex. Doing it alone isn't fun anymore. There are couple of factors leading to my decision to retire altogether. I will not disclose what are those so don't bother to ask :p

Lastly I thank everyone again and I wish those going forward to be a dev to support OPEN SOURCE concept.

I will still continue temasek cm13 for a little bit more but will not be responding to any further bug reports.

Farewell and PEACE.

Regards,
    Temasek