[G900A/G870A][ROM] [NI2 | 4.4.2] Xtreme Dynamic Kat 1.1 [GPE Themes] [2/25/15]

Search This thread

dorqus

Sep 2, 2010
NY
Just flashed this ROM this evening and I really like it - but is there anyway to get a more normal dial pad tone in the dialer? I can't stand that "waterdrop" tone. I deleted the .ogg file in /system/media/audio/ui/ but that didn't do anything, I think that the sound is built into the apk or something? Thanks!

talkingmonkeys

Inactive Recognized RC / RT
May 15, 2013
Just flashed this ROM this evening and I really like it - but is there anyway to get a more normal dial pad tone in the dialer? I can't stand that "waterdrop" tone. I deleted the .ogg file in /system/media/audio/ui/ but that didn't do anything, I think that the sound is built into the apk or something? Thanks!

It is built into the apk. I'll see if I can use a vrtheme flashable to change it so I don't have to do separate dialers. Good suggestion. I always turn these off in call settings.

Edit: I can't do it that easily. It needs to be built into each different apk but since they all need redone anyway I will add this.

Last edited:
Reactions: dorqus and Darian71

death4of4

Dec 10, 2014
did you have to downgrade your modem or boot loader? I'm currently on AOA1, and read somewhere that in order to get 4.4.2 working properly, you need the boot loader to be on 4.4.2 as well.

No I didn't have to. I installed xdk and everything worked fine other the the mms receiving. But now works excellent with the app Talkingmonkeys suggested. Everything is working fine, I also as previously mentioned had installed the AOA1 update in order to root with the instructions I found at the time.

pre4speed

Apr 17, 2011
lancaster
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Correct all I did was swap them because of reports of it not working properly for some people. You should be fine to dirty flash 1.1. ;)

Oh when I make a lollipop rom it will be Xtreme Dynamic Pop as someone suggested unless I decide to name it something else when that time comes.

I made this little doc to keep up with bugs I need to fix. These are all that have been reported for 1.1. All aesthetic bugs but just as important to me. I'll be working on them first and put out a tiny update in the OP 1.1.1. And now I regret not adding the OTA updater but I figured this would be the last one until a new LP rom. :rolleyes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vuUea3CWChg9zQVWQWtuMr4eWOQIVOyq0T0g_ARYDgo/edit?usp=sharing

I hope you all understand how much has changed in lollipop. It will be a lot harder to theme and mod it. Plus having it all be ART runtime is a whole new thing for me. I'll definitely have something coming when I can but it will take awhile for us to be where we are right now.
You have been working your ass off. I think you should do the last line in that list until XDP (yes I for one like that name) comes. West and Welaxation at last (in the best Elmer voice possible). You deserve it.

samccfl99

Jan 2, 2013
COCONUT CREEK, FL
hi. quick silly question maybe. dirty flashed 1.1, everything fine. but can you tell me why the "Extreme DK" logo (in blue on mine) on the bottom of the screen stays there at times. using Settings or DK rom control and some other things? i use the regular GPE UI. it is kinda in the way when you are looking at things on the bottom of the screen.

love what you are doing with DK and hopefully on to Lollipop when it is available. beer coming (or whatever your pleasure). thanks.

also i am sure for those who dirty flash know, but for some who may not, the boot animation is back to regular and also you need to go into Xposed and update if you want it and Wanam to work. su wanted to update binaries (nothing new there). otherwise all is well for us lazy people...LOL. will do clean flash for the lollipop, whenever it is available from someone without messing up SS.

no answer? here are a couple of screen shots. like i said, the logo on the bottom is there. most apps just paint over it, but the system and some other apps don't seem to. kinda like it is transparent. can it be gotten rid of @talkingmonkeys? thanks.

also can someone tell me why my screenshots are so big and how come they dont show "chained" like most of you do? they are huge...LOL. thanks.

talkingmonkeys

May 15, 2013
no answer? here are a couple of screen shots. like i said, the logo on the bottom is there. most apps just paint over it, but the system and some other apps don't seem to. kinda like it is transparent. can it be gotten rid of

What you have a problem with is the framework background. I plan on adding a guide to changing them soon. I should of had the logo be a little more transparent but working on so many things at once has taken a lot out of me.

Sorry I've had a lot going on in my personal life and overnight I realized how much this hobby is affecting it. I will have to take a break and spend less time on here for a little while. I'm not done and I will be finishing some things up but I'm not going to be devoting as much time to my hobby for a few weeks or trying to push myself so hard and having other parts of my life be affected so negatively.

Thank you for all the support everyone and I hope you understand. I'll get things finished up after a few days getting things fixed but I may not be as active or pushing myself as hard to have this be so perfect.

h72n1mG.png

samccfl99

Jan 2, 2013
COCONUT CREEK, FL
PROBLEM WITH SURROUND SOUND MOD

i know you are busy, but when you get the chance @talkingmonkeys, the replacement of modified file Mixer_Paths.xml to make the front speaker work also, which worked in DK4 and XDK1.0 fine, now really messes up the phone after boot. no sound anymore, makes phone slow. a mess. i rename the original and then copy the new one into root folder ETC to put it in. when i changed the new one's name to xml.new and renamed the original file what it should be and rebooted, the phone worked fine again. so something has changed with 1.1. i did notice the sounds were different then 1.0 using regular GPE UI. the thread for the sound mod is http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/themes-apps/soundmod-t2902915. thanks.

unknownyello

Aug 17, 2008
Having a minor annoyance with the NI2 base and wondering if anyone have any insight. It's in regards to group text. I have 1 person on Verizon and her text always comes in as an individual text and not as group text. her text comes in as a group text when i switch to an att base like NG2 or AOA1. I have set the apn to the nxtgen one (same apn on AOA1) and it didn't fix the issue on this rom. What else could i be missing? Any build prop edits or system files edit i can do?

Thanks,

psloan

Dec 11, 2010
I just tried this on my phone. Works fine for me. I used the combined channel -normal file

Combined channels:
-loud
http://www.mediafire.com/view/f4uvmvj0wr82y97
-normal
http://www.mediafire.com/view/1rgx6jkrwwl8duy

i know you are busy, but when you get the chance @talkingmonkeys, the replacement of modified file Mixer_Paths.xml to make the front speaker work also, which worked in DK4 and XDK1.0 fine, now really messes up the phone after boot. no sound anymore, makes phone slow. a mess. i rename the original and then copy the new one into root folder ETC to put it in. when i changed the new one's name to xml.new and renamed the original file what it should be and rebooted, the phone worked fine again. so something has changed with 1.1. i did notice the sounds were different then 1.0 using regular GPE UI. the thread for the sound mod is http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/themes-apps/soundmod-t2902915. thanks.

Reactions: adrock74

talkingmonkeys

May 15, 2013

Regarding these mods nothing has changed. They work the same as they did. I just tried the mild one and my front speaker works and the back one is a little louder. All I changed with them is where they are in Dynamic Rom Control to organize things more.

xdeftonesx7

Jan 8, 2015
Kanto
Baby Crying Detector?

Hey sorry before hand if this has been asked before, but I'm running the original Dynamic Kat ROM 4.0 on my AT&T S5, and noticed that when I try and activate the baby monitor feature there would be a popup saying "unfortunately, settings has stopped" leading me to believe it was removed from that particular rom. As a new father this little gimmickie feature was something I wanted to 'test' out I guess you can say, and was wondering if this version or any other version had this feature in it. It's not at all a big deal, as I'm right next to her every moment, but I was just seeing if this or the "original" dynamickat had this feature available. Thanks for your awesome work and look forward to your help and reply! And again, sorry if this isn't the place to ask this particular question ?

Reactions: Darian71

samccfl99

Jan 2, 2013
COCONUT CREEK, FL
Regarding these mods nothing has changed. They work the same as they did. I just tried the mild one and my front speaker works and the back one is a little louder. All I changed with them is where they are in Dynamic Rom Control to organize things more.

well i am very sorry to have bothered you. i dont know what happened. i dont know what you are talking about in DK rom control for these files. i redownloaded the files and it seems the one i was using was 44.00kb and the new ones are 44.13kb. did download the one i had been using months ago. anyway after many tries it works. maybe i screwed up or forgot to set the permissions correctly. feel a bit stupid. :confused:

also please dont forget when u get a chance the framework guide and maybe making the logo more transparent? beer sent yesterday. thanks. :good:

randybellis

Aug 25, 2014
Chapel Hill, NC
Got a new pair od Galaxy Gear Circle bluetooth earbuds in the mail today. Cant sync them to the phone on this ROM because I dont hav the Samsung Apps on here. I need the newest Galaxy Gear apk. Can anyone out there help with this?

dgross1123

Jul 11, 2011
dayton
Got a new pair od Galaxy Gear Circle bluetooth earbuds in the mail today. Cant sync them to the phone on this ROM because I dont hav the Samsung Apps on here. I need the newest Galaxy Gear apk. Can anyone out there help with this?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2677686 that may be able to help ya

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

carrier aggression dialer code not working *#197328640#

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    V0hgZ9a.png

fEjMSV1.png

Xtreme Dynamic Kat 1.1 NI2 Kit Kat 4.4.2 for the G900A/G870A

Be kind, be respectful, stay on topic, follow the XDA rules!

Post 1: ROM Information/Download
    Post 2: Themes
    Post 3: Q&A
    Post 4: Additional Mods and links
    Post 5: TM Build (Debloated. Developer talkingmonkeys personal build of XDK 1.1)
    Please read all 5 posts before asking questions in the thread to avoid asking one that is answered in these posts.

This ROM is based off @bri315317's Dynamic Kat 4.0. He has given me permission to keep this ROM going and take it in my own direction. Thank you very much for allowing me to do this and save a little bit of time starting from scratch so late in the life of kit kat for this device. Note that a lot of the features of this ROM are from him. Buy that man a beer if you haven't because he put a lot of work into this.

From my first great experience on the s3 on @Danvdh's Dandroid I enjoyed ROMs like this and tweaked it a little myself. He moved on to the S4 and I've been following his great work there as well even though I don't have the device. He's taught me a lot as well as @Enewman17 who let me create TMS3KK based off his and loserskater's S3Rx. I aim to make my releases the exact same way as @bri315317 said in his OP here.

"Speed and Performance without sacrificing Features! I promise you will feel the difference from the first swipe!
    With a goal of being light weight and easy on your battery, I am sure you will be satisfied. I have set this ROM up to run smooth the way I like it. Hopefully it will fit your needs also. Feature request are ALWAYS welcomed. I am a bit of a perfectionist and want things to be RIGHT! Something not right, please let me know so I can address it!
    "​

nVWcF6P.png

Although I did test this rom there is always a chance things can go wrong. I am not responsible for what you do to your phone. You should know what you're getting yourself into.
    If you don't, please do not flash this and READ, READ, READ these forums until you feel confident enough to do so.

Please report any bugs. If at all possible please try and recreate the issues while running a logcat. The issue can be solved much faster then just telling me "this don't work".

1n1O4zd.png

Stock look so no real need for these but heres a few. For screenshots of themes look in post 2.

4X3WSbD.png

BMCwE8H.png

T83xLsP.png

ikzHfXc.png

• Based on G900FZHU1ANI2 firmware
    • Deodexed/Knox Free/Carrier IQ/SysScope Free
    • Comes with Stock Theme, More themes in 2nd post
    • Pre-Rooted and Busybox installed
    • Init.d support plus scripts for performance
    • Optimized build.prop and CSC
    • Rom Control center for DK specific mods
    • Debloated, All missing apps available at the old mods for DK link in Rom Control
    • Wifi tethering including USB and BT
    • Completely Modded MMS app
    • Viper4Android baked into ROM
    • Tweaked WIFI drivers for better reliability
    • Unknown sources by default
    • USB debugging by default
    • Removed USB Cover warning
    • Removed Airplane Mode pop up when switching
    • Removed BT popup when turning on
    • Shealth fix included
    • Scrolling cache disabled
    • Torchlight enabled under display settings.
    • Call Record enabled
    • 4 way Reboot with rebooting to Safestrap
    • Enabled Developer Options in Settings
    • Custom scripts for changing between 8 bootanimations, 3 volume mods, systemuis, keyboards, launcher mods, dialer, calculator and clock
    • AppOps in settings
    • Custom S5 launcher with Theme support and Google Now swipe in
    • All toggles enabled including data, hotspot, flashlight, Air Command, Camera, Battery stats, and Private Mode
    • Accuweather Widget with Developer Options
    • 3minnit Battery Mod
    • Status bar options galore!
    • -Left, right and center clock with many settings
    • -Moved network indicator next to signal icons
    • -2 way and 4 way Gradients for Status Bar
    • -Added Network Speed
    • -Miui Sytle battery bar
    • -3minit Quick launcher with toggle
    • -CPU speed in notification pulldown
    • Show and Hide Status bar Icons
    • Show and Hide Items in reboot menu, added flashlight and screenshot
    • Rom Control
    • Updated Google Apps
    • Xtreme Dynamic Kat Additions
    • - Added Heads Up Notifications - Thanks moonknightus for the guide
    • - Added Lockscreen Volume Button Music Control mod by loserskater thanks to tdunham's guide (Pause works but Play doesn't. Not sure of how to fix this one)
    • - Added Low Battery Notification Popup, Keyboard icon and Mobile Data Toggle Popup toggles to "Show or Hide Icons" portion of DK ROM Control
    • - Added the_original_teknikl's Animated Notification Pulldown mod and tdunham's custom pulldown image mods to systemui. These are easily customizable and I will be going more into how to do this and switch between them
    • - Removed Safe Volume Warning Popup thanks tdunham
    • - Fixed Private Mode to work and to work without a secure lockscreen and added a toggle thanks wuby986 for the guide
    • - Added some alarms/ringtones/notification sounds
    • - Added GPE Blue to the systemui switcher in ROM Control
    • - Added Blackedout Keyboard with white swipe to keyboard switcher in ROM Control
    • - Added Dialer switcher to ROM Control with stock and stock gpe. As well as mcnaught82's fullscreen modded blacked out one and his AOSP contact picture one with the calling card texts fixed
    • - Added Calculator switcher to ROM Control with stock, stock gpe and the aosp calculator
    • - Added Clock switcher to ROM Control with stock, stock gpe and the aosp clock
    • - Updated GPE Theme, GPE Holo Blue and GPE Dakota Purple theme in 2nd post
    • - Added Team Black Out Updater, AdAway and NoFrillsCPU to the ROM with quick links to them in DK ROM Control
    • - Added a bunch of wallpapers to the wallpaper picker
    • - Included bri315317's t9 dialer fix
    • - Added framework backgrounds Customization options in XDK ROM Control
    • - Added Note 4 Lockscreen Styles to Lockscreen Switcher
    • - Tethering Fixed thanks to cstayton's Guide: http://xdaforums.com/att-galaxy-s5/development/mod-enable-native-att-tmobile-wifi-t2801442
    • - User app verification disabled thanks CNexus for the guide here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2733681
    • - USB Plug/Unplugged Wake Disabled thanks tdunham
    • - Changed Default Animation Scale for 0.5x to 0.25x. Change scales in developer options to 0.5x Thanks tdunham
    • - Xposed proof feature.xml (Now named xdkfeature.xml in csc) thanks to tdunham
    • - Removed sysscope thanks to cstayton http://xdaforums.com/att-galaxy-s5/development/guide-enable-device-status-official-t2815682

XDK 1.1 TM Build 920 mb
    • In Post #5 you can find this build and more for it
    • This is my personal extra debloated build. Do not ask for me to tailor this to you use the original build if you don't like it
    • Thanks Archangel for inverted google now. Thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2494145
    • Thanks djdarkknight96, dafoxs, and train88 of Team Blackout for inverted pandora/play store
    • Lot of bloat removed (see google drive link for full list and to get what was removed. Be sure to check libs too)
    • Stock Email removed. Get Gmail from the playstore
    • Comes with GPE Holo Blue theme. Stock theme will not be supported. Other GPE themes will work fine
    • XDK Switchers and Boot Animation options removed from DK Rom Control

lyzyLME.png

1.1:
    New talkingmonkeys (TM) Personal Build added to 5th post. This is what I run debloated to my liking. I will not be holding anyones hand with my personal build. Know what you're doing or use the regular one if you don't like how I built it
    New GPE Dakota Purple Theme
    GPE and GPE Holo Blue themes updated with framework background and blacked out call popup
    Note for those not on AT&T the flashable zip to remove safestrap support has been updated
    Calculator Switcher fixed
    Hex color option added for Potato Clock and Gradient mods in DK Rom Control
    Organized DK ROM Control
    Added a lot of other useful links to my mods and important posts in this thread to DK ROM Control
    Added xposed modules for lockscreen widgets to DK ROM Control under XDK Add Ons
    Added Note 4 Lockscreen Style to Lockscreen Switcher with Stock and AOSP thanks ksr007 for the guide to center the lockscreen for this look
    Made default lockscreen for GPE, Holo Blue and purple themes have the note 4 look
    Added Holo Blue and Purple Note 4 style lockscreens to lockscreen switcher
    Added Purple and holo blue Keyboards and SystemUI to switchers
    Added Purple InCallUI and updated fullscreen ones to have end call bar
    Added a few wallpapers to wallpaper picker
    Long press home button is no longer Google Now to prevent lag it causes and constantly bringing this up. I replaced it with recents even though its already on the menu button. Also added s5/s5 active to remap menu button from recents to menu and long press search to DK ROM Control. If you want anything else for this I suggest using wanam xposed module. Thanks tdunham for this mod
    Tethering Fixed thanks to cstayton's Guide: http://xdaforums.com/att-galaxy-s5/development/mod-enable-native-att-tmobile-wifi-t2801442
    User app verification disabled thanks CNexus for the guide here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2733681
    USB Plug/Unplugged Wake Disabled thanks tdunham
    Changed Default Animation Scale for 0.5x to 0.25x. Change scales in developer options to 0.5x Thanks tdunham
    Xposed proof feature.xml (Now named xdkfeature.xml in csc) thanks to tdunham
    Removed sysscope thanks to cstayton http://xdaforums.com/att-galaxy-s5/development/guide-enable-device-status-official-t2815682
    Xposed and Viper4android app icons have returned instead of having to go in DK ROM Control to access them
    Updated Google Play Services and removed location consent popup.
    Guide and collection of framework backgrounds coming soon
    Guide and collection of lens flare lockscreen effect replacements coming soon

During testing Darian71 found out that insecure lockscreen skips unlock effect unless you put the phone to sleep. To Change this you have to set a secure lockscreen and adjust the time from 10 minutes. Sorry but it works for this, Set it to whatever time you want or instantly with the power key or screen timeout for how stock comes. I caused this by accident but I can't get this setting to work on insecure lockscreen settings as well as secure

Theme Changes
    InCallUI.apk Incoming Call popups now black instead of green for the gpe and gpe holo blue themes (Didn't work right)
    Framework background added to GPE Theme. Fixed occurrence of it in weird places in blue and purple themes
    Lockscreens updated to have Note 4 look for GPE, Holo Blue and Dakota Purple themes
    Some colors fixed for holo blue/Dakota Purple themes
    GPE Holo Blue theme now comes with blacked out fullscreen InCallUI
    Added Holo Blue Keyboard to GPE Holo Blue theme

XDK 1.1 TM Build 920 mb
    This is my personal extra debloated build. Do not ask for me to tailor this to you use the original build if you don't like it
    Thanks Archangel for inverted google now. Thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2494145
    Thanks djdarkknight96, dafoxs, and train88 of Team Blackout for inverted pandora/play store
    Lot of bloat removed (see google drive link for full list and to get what was removed. Be sure to check libs too)
    Stock Email removed. Get Gmail from the playstore
    Comes with GPE Holo Blue theme. Stock theme will not be supported. Other GPE themes will work fine
    XDK Switchers and Boot Animation options removed from DK Rom Control

1.0:
    Initial Release

hDPKqnn.png

Please Read!
    First, You must already be running the latest version of Safestrap.
    Installation to Stock slot is Required. I will not support rom slots as they do not work.
    I am not responsible for any damage to your device. I will do anything i can to assist you, however it is your responsibility to read and have an understanding of what you are doing.
    The installation of the ROM is at your own risk and by your own choice.
    Following instructions is the responsibility of the USER!

Download rom and or theme and place on SDCard.
    Reboot to SafeStrap
    Make a backup of current ROM
    Factory Reset from wipe menu is REQUIRED. I recommend going under advanced and wiping Dalvik, cache, data and system.
    Install Rom.zip.
    Install theme.zip if your using one.
    Reboot device ( allow up to 5 minutes for device to boot to Setup wizard).
    Wait 5 minutes to allow device to settle.

gXqEqxZ.png

Please do not make any mirrors
    Before flashing be sure you read the entire OP and understand everything especially post 3...

Xtreme Dynamic Kat 1.1: AndroidFileHost

Note for those not on AT&T the flashable zip to remove safestrap support has been updated for XDK 1.1. You can also use the old one if you want google now as your long press home key.
    For all NON AT&T device users, THIS flashable zip will remove safetrap support and allow you to reboot to recovery from the reboot menu.

Old Versions:
    Xtreme Dynamic Kat 1.0: AndroidFileHost

For all NON AT&T device users, THIS flashable zip will remove safetrap support and allow you to reboot to recovery from the reboot menu.

More mods in ROM Control under Addons

S2VXbLV.png

• Calculator Switcher is broken. To fix it please see this post.
    • Upon initial boot you have to toggle on and off the stock battery in DK ROM Control to remove it. I'll figure out how to fix this eventually.
    • Upon initial boot the status bar clock is missing, just set it up in DK ROM Control.
    • Please report any bugs. If at all possible please try and recreate the issues while running a logcat. The issue can be solved much faster then just telling me "this don't work".

I've created a google doc too of other little bugs I am looking at. You can find that here

HO9HvH0.png

bri315317 for allowing me to use his base and everything he did here!!
    Tony6669, porkyhontas, JoHnNYBlaZE716, cbrox and the rest of Team Xtreme
    HashCode for Safestrap
    Chainfire for Super SU
    geohot for towelroot
    RErick for Being able to reboot to Safestrap!
    ficeto, goldie and Alliance for use of rom control
    alexandr for rom base
    cstayton for SuperSU fix and MultiDevice script.
    Dwitherell for 4 way reboot and misc mods.
    Xnote team for misc ideas
    ViPER520 & ZhuHang for Viper
    gharrington for 3minit battery mod and quick panel
    sapps for awesome graphics and boot animations
    cnexus, tdunham, and rompit for miscellaneous wonderful mods.
    Goldie for his smali guides and various other things
    Carlitos29 for the awesome wallpapers
    ksr007 for guide to make note 4 lockscreen
    moonknightus for heads up notifications
    CNexus and tdunham for various guides and help
    loserskater and enewman17 for misc mods and help
    djdarkknight96, Train88 and dafoxs of Team Black Out
    Gunthermic and Archangel
    the_original_teknikl for his animated pulldown mod and other help
    bilgerryan and chad the pathfinder for help many times
    ted77usa and cstayton for all the help they've given me
    wuby986 for his private mode fix
    banners for op from cooltext.com. Skate text with darkside font
    darian71, mcnaught82, unk2009, XRange, berniesteven and scorpio_bpl8 for testing the initial release for the G900A, G870A and G900T

hDxFA84.png

I have put a lot of hours into this release and will continue to do so. Feel free to buy me a beer if you like my work.

Thank you Darian71, unk2009, iamthedj, draexo, sbs8331, LuckyColdJohnson, mestrada, pre4speed, jhunkab, mestrada, LuckyColdJohnson, samccfl99​

XDA:DevDB Information
    Xtreme Dynamic Kat, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
    talkingmonkeys, bri315317
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: SafeStrap Recovery

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Xtreme Dynamic Kat 1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-02-25

Created 2015-02-09
    Last Updated 2015-05-20
    Themes

trygA0t.png

M0vfnmi.png

P1ycrkZ.png

rdhOht6.png

jJl4Icu.png

MZIlZDy.png

gFEbqyV.png

yxueWK4.png

zdepBNc.png

hKgvHnE.png

ozBNe8y.png

XSTzu8j.png

For the toggles to be like mine use #ff33b5e5 as the on toggle, #ffb0b0b0 for the off toggle, #ffc9c9c9 for the dim toggle and #ff33b5e5 for the text color. Or you can make everything except the text color #00000000 which is transparent to show them how I intend them.

kdYw1jv.png

Completely Holo Themed Framework
    System UI themed
    Contacts and dialer themed
    Themed Keyboard
    MMS themed
    Clock themed
    Settings themed
    Gallery themed
    My FIles themed
    Calculator themed
    Multiwindow themed
    Roboto Fonts
    ANDROID L boot animation, media, and fonts.
    AOSP UI sounds
    AirMessage.apk inverted. No more white backgrounds for floating message popups
    Systemui.apk now has static notification pulldown and animated notification pulldown support. also transparent backgrounds for everything in the pulldown so you can fully appreciate the mod
    framework-res.apk I fixed the tab indicator which appears in dialer and other places to have a holo blue indicator
    SecMMS_blue.apk I fixed an issue with a light gray text color for the time on messages in conversation view and changed it to holo blue. I also got rid of some of the blue borders that annoyed me and made them gray. And I made priority senders background black
    AOSP clock and calculator can be found in DK ROM Control under clock and calculator switchers
    Note 4 style lockscreen

fRr1YkY.png

4.1:
    Updated with Note 4 lockscreen look
    Framework background. Customization options coming soon

4.0:
    Updated everything for new mods in XDK 1.0
    Fixed clear button in systemui, its no longer transparent
    Replaced creep face in AirMessage.apk with AOSP contact image

3jWLP1V.png

All Downloads are to be flashed in Recovery!
    Please Read! You must already be running the latest version of Xtreme Dynamic Kat to flash this.

To Revert, Dirty Flash Rom

Google Play Edition Theme 4.1 for XDK 1.1

Old Versions:

6D64pOd.png

2o80v8m.png

ilGGIW5.png

OGDrIP3.png

5apM61m.png

cyFQsg0.png

KQUy5Px.png

ssPpe8p.png

DFUgZg1.png

viHqw67.png

y6FMGhK.png

For the toggles to be like mine use #ff33b5e5 as the on toggle, #ffb0b0b0 for the off toggle, #ffc9c9c9 for the dim toggle and #ff33b5e5 for the text color. Or you can make everything except the text color #00000000 which is transparent to show them how I intend them.

swiUmqN.png

#ff33b5e5 is the holo blue
    Same as the GPE Theme just a little bit more holo blue
    Holo blue notifications
    Accuweather themed
    SystemUI themed
    Inverted AirMessage.apk
    Keyguard themed with more holo blue and made to look like note 4
    SecMMS bubbles changed to fit the theme
    Holo blue keyboard
    Framework background. Customization options coming soon.

ot41k2a.png

1.3:
    Holo Blue blacked out keyboard
    Few minor things changed
    Note 4 style lockscreen
    Framework background. Customizable soon.

1.2:
    More notifications themed
    More framework themeing
    Keyguard themed
    Accuweather themed

1.1:
    Updated for new mods
    Messed up Accuweather theme need to fix in next version
    Need to theme the framework-res some more
    Fixed creep image in AirMessage.apk to now be AOSP default contact image

k15liSS.png

Please Read! You must already be running the latest version of Xtreme Dynamic Kat to flash this.

Google Play Edition Holo Blue Theme 1.3 for XDK 1.1

Old Versions

I9RvooH.png

QTorbQe.png

cblTpbg.png

bQMSGQN.png

qjqbrGg.png

WlrH10f.png

9K6dppc.png

hC7k3N0.png

lZQOLTd.png

uU677yc.png

B0fBMBr.png

3c218d76b3d80e85fc44ead5455d6ae4.jpg

For the toggles to be like mine use #ffba00ff as the on toggle, #ffffffff for the off toggle, #ffc9c9c9 for the dim toggle and #ffba00ff for the text color. Or you can make everything except the text color #00000000 which is transparent to show them how I intend them.

flTWSYD.png

#ffba00ff is the purple
    Same as the GPE Theme just purple colors
    Most of the notifications are purple
    Accuweather themed
    SystemUI themed
    Inverted AirMessage.apk
    Keyguard themed purple
    SecMMS bubbles changed to fit the theme
    Dialer is now purple
    Custom Framework background and you can customize it soon
    Note 4 style lockscreen

gA0QjCL.png

1.1:
    Lockscreen updated to have Note 4 look
    Few other minor color changes

1.0:
    Initial Release

s3piVvN.png

Google Play Edition Dakota Purple Theme 1.1 for XDK 1.1

Old versions:

More information/Q&As

Q&A from DK thread: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=54267482&postcount=3

To further appreciate the themes you may want to change your setting for toggle colors in DK ROM Control. Set them to #00000000 to make them transparent for the on, off and dim settings. This will let them show as they are intended to be. It will come in handy in future themes.

Q. Why is my status bar clock not appearing?
    A. You need to choose the color and change the alignment for it in DK ROM Control > Misc Status Bar Mods > Potato Clock

Q. Upon initial boot I have 2 battery icons, how to fix?
    A. You can either remove the stock battery icon and use 3minnit battery mod by going to DK ROM Control > Misc Status Bar Mods and checking and unchecking the checkbox for "Stock Battery Icon". To disable 3minnit instead open 3minnit battery settings and click the settings tab then uncheck "Show Battery". Also if you use 3minnit and wonder why the icons are so tiny use the "Size adjustment" setting here.

Q. Will you be updating the base to 4.4.4?
    A. No! We are awaiting lollipop. Enjoy the last bite of kit kat and don't worry about AT&T's late OTA update.

Q. Floating Message popup isn't working with messages.
    A. If it's not working go in application manager or titaniun backup and clear cache and data for it. You will be looking for airmessage or floating message. I can't remember which it is but I had it stop working for messaging a few times when working on the rom and this fixed it.

Q. Team Blackout apps aren't installing and giving me an error "Application not installed"
    A. Uninstall the current version of the app and install the TBO one.

Q. Some sites won't work for me after using adaway. It happens when I click links from this thread for downloads.
    A. Adaway's hosts file is blocking some redirect sites like the one from XDA. To fix this simply open adaway and open the menu then goto lists. In your whitelist add viglink.com. I suggest adding ad.fly also. You can remember this for any other undesirable sites it blocks.

A few signature banners for XDK:

2RnlCgq.png

euXqDsE.png

BW32zED.png

MGjRBif.png

JNSNdAW.png
    d8ca10b81f5583d3d7d38dad543742f9.jpg

At last. Decided to give the g900f base by Alexandr a shot and it worked on the first try. Deodexed it and running it now. Time to start modding it a little and get something out soon.

I'm done with the att base and just going to build off this. Glad to have some progress at last.

h72n1mG.png
    No what I mean is in 4.0 dk settings there was an option for lock screen mod keyboard mod and the theme all built into the settings along with a few others in 4.1 they seem to be gone really was liking the note 4 keyboard but the last time I flashed it
    Flash the full build. I removed them from the tm build as it says in the post for it. They take up too much space for a smaller build.

I took a nightshift warehouse job. I may not have the time to make an update or a 5.0 rom for a while. Or other themes. I'm not counting anything out but right now I'm doubting I'll do much until I bank this money and get a different job. I do a lot with my hands so using a mouse and keyboard when I get home is one of the last things I want to do. Hopefully I get used to it quick and stop having my wrists hurt when I get off.

h72n1mG.png