[ROM] [5.1] [LMY47E] Vanillipop 1.9 [Stock Based] [3/24/2015]

Search This thread

dems86

Nov 3, 2012
Sacramento
So we can flash bootloader/radio from scrosler, then vanilla 5.1, then unencrypted boot, and then SuperSU, and we should be good to go right?

Then just use flashify to get back twrp.

Anyone done this method yet?

flyinj54

Sep 14, 2011
Ohio
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6T

StrifeSoldierVII

Mar 3, 2011
Everything is working great on this ROM, thanks for the quick release! Only thing I noticed is that stock 5.1 doesn't seem to really address the Nexus 6 audio fade in problem/feature. It takes an extra second or two for the audio to fade in and and be loud enough to be heard. I don't like that... I don't think anyone really does. Aside from that, 5.1 is amazing! The stable and proper Lollipop release now. Very fast and buttery smooth. Can't wait for kernels to start being updated to 5.1 now. Franco!

Also: Would there be a need for a mirror for the download? I have one up already. Might be useful to offset some of the traffic from the main download.

Last edited:

flyinj54

Sep 14, 2011
Ohio
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6T
I don't seem to have voice and data working on vzw though. Made a phone call on speaker phone and browsing the internet doesn't work. As soon as you make a call the lte goes away and you can't browser online. I could of swore I read a post of a user saying this was working...

bigant262

May 12, 2009
I would use twrp

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Yep worked great

Did you flash everything at once? Or rebooted the device after each flash?

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Everything is working great on this ROM, thanks for the quick release! Only thing I noticed is that stock 5.1 doesn't seem to really address the Nexus 6 audio fade in problem/feature. It takes an extra second or two for the audio to fade in and and be loud enough to be heard. I don't like that... I don't think anyone really does. Aside from that, 5.1 is amazing! The stable and proper Lollipop release now.

Also: Would there be a need for a mirror for the download? I have one up already. Might be useful to offset some of the traffic from the main download.

Yes! Could you post a mirror? Hopefully thats alright with OP.

leyvatron

Dec 6, 2007
Los Angeles
I don't seem to have voice and data working on vzw though. Made a phone call on speaker phone and browsing the internet doesn't work. As soon as you make a call the lte goes away and you can't browser online. I could of swore I read a post of a user saying this was working...

Can you post the steps you took to flash this?

Try enabling HD voice on the Verizon website maybe that will make both work together. There is a thread how to enable HD voice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4ndr01d presents a Stock ROM!

Donations Appreciated!
    Click here to donate via PayPal if you like my work and want to support further versions of my ROMs.

Features
    Rooted
    Init.d Support
    Tether Provision Check Bypass
    No Forced Encryption
    Busybox Added
    Zipaligned
    De-odexed
    Stock Battery Percent
    Centered Clock
    Buttery Smooth
    Blazing Fast
    Improved Battery Life

Changelog

1.9 (md5: 8536762b7a043ebc0d8a68e201d3239c)
    rebased on LMY47M
    fixed issue with tethering bypass on some carriers

1.8 (md5: 25c2610f881210b6ed94799f0f69a08d)
    rebased on LMY47E
    de-odexed
    enabled stock battery percent
    centered status bar clock
    added additional power menu options (no apm yet, though!)
    tweaks to performance

1.7 (md5: 59dd79df06ade0997a73e13ba1c154a4)
    bypass tether provision check
    fix zipalign (for real this time!)
    clean up init.d scripts
    other minor tweaks/changes

1.6 (md5: 328eed03d09b626e10a3fb0419bc7564)
    added busybox
    added sysctl tweaks for performance
    fixed zipalign
    fixed init.d scripts
    improved speed of google services

1.5 (md5: 116d4d2f5abfedb846ac94fc71978716)
    added init.d scripts
    improved scrolling performance
    improved memory management
    improved gpu performance
    removed recovery switch (keeps custom recovery)
    allow unencrypted installs

1.0 (md5: 2664a9c77cd40d0f64fae930325c1625)
    initial release

Download

Download ROM from 4ndr01d

Download from Google Drive

Instructions
    1. flash bootloader/radio if coming from 5.0.x! (download here)
    2. flash ROM

Credits
    Google - for Android!
    You guys - for all your support and feedback!

[Bootloader / Radio / boot.img] - 5.1 OTA - BL / Radio and un-encrypt boot.img

Here are the update firmware files. I pulled them myself.

I also edited the boot.img so as to not over-write recovery and a few other minor things...
    Vanillipop 1.7 is uploading now! :)
    The next release of Vanillipop should be out today with some features/fixes you guys requested! :)
    Sorry for not getting another release out last night! I had a trip to the ER to get some stitches, so didn't get time. Accidents happen, right? I'll work on the next release as soon as I can in the next couple days.