[ROM][KK][Jan 18] -=- CloudyG2 2.2 -=- [All Variants]

Search This thread
S

Spring2784

The OP link takes minutes to download. It doesn't get any better than that. Must be your connection.

Naw man it's mad slow right now too. I have a 60Mb/s connection that downloads at 6-7MB/s and it's only downloading at around 500KB/s. I should be able to download this in a little over 3 minutes. It has already been 10 minutes and it's 25% downloaded lol. This is the first time I have had this first world problem this month haha. I have downloaded 23 Zips the past couple months testing ROMS each taking 2-4 minutes to complete.

scottdanpor

Oct 10, 2011
Naw man it's mad slow right now too. I have a 60Mb/s connection that downloads at 6-7MB/s and it's only downloading at around 500KB/s. I should be able to download this in a little over 3 minutes. It has already been 10 minutes and it's 25% downloaded lol. This is the first time I have had this first world problem this month haha. I have downloaded 23 Zips the past couple months testing ROMS each taking 2-4 minutes to complete.

Yeah must be some server issues. When I tried it today it was fast, but others have mentioned problems downloading lately. I'm sure they'll get it sorted soon.

Reactions: hc192
S

Spring2784

Yeah must be some server issues. When I tried it today it was fast, but others have mentioned problems downloading lately. I'm sure they'll get it sorted soon.

For sure. How is this running? I was just on 2.0 for a while and it was good but the recent app switcher was kinda buggy and when I'm in a call the other person says that they can hear themselves echoing.

scottdanpor

Oct 10, 2011
For sure. How is this running? I was just on 2.0 for a while and it was good but the recent app switcher was kinda buggy and when I'm in a call the other person says that they can hear themselves echoing.

I haven't found bugs in 2.2. I've had some echo in calls before, but not every time. Definitely try it out.

euphoria360

Mar 1, 2013
Abyss
Great ROM. Much better than anything I've tried so far.

I just have a little minor problem using stock camera:
I cant find video settings in stock camera app provided. I mean the resolutions and 4k .... All the options are for Image capturing.

And please dont mention xdabbeb's camera. I have it installed.
One thing that i loved the most was being able to start camera from screen off by holding Vol- and that just works with stock camera, not third parties.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Great ROM. Much better than anything I've tried so far.

I just have a little minor problem using stock camera:
I cant find video settings in stock camera app provided. I mean the resolutions and 4k .... All the options are for Image capturing.

And please dont mention xdabbeb's camera. I have it installed.
One thing that i loved the most was being able to start camera from screen off by holding Vol- and that just works with stock camera, not third parties.
Ooops! I cant believe i missed it. Nevermind :D

Does this stock camera use the advanced camera driver provided builtin in this rom?
Since that driver would make a big difference in 4k lighting conditions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    q3NHHca.png

1qM4Duk.png

• Ported from LG G3A official ROM
    • CloudyKernel (linaro)
    • Odexed, zipaligned
    • Aroma installer
    • SuperSU
    • Busybox + runparts
    • init.d support
    • Debloated
    • AdAway host file
    • Latest GApps
    • LG G3 Camera (4k + MF + SloMo)
    • Buttons Combination
    • Brightness and Volume toggle
    • Split View
    • Calling Recorder
    • ART support
    • Knock Code support
    • Odex & Deodex selection

NdDTnZ0.png

• Updated to 10F base
    • Updated APN configs
    • Updated Google apps
    • Fixed Volume slider
    • Fixed Message icon
    • Added MiniView mode
    • Added T-Action
    • Added DeOdex option
    • Improved scripts and patches
    • Supported new bootloader

cqygoyV.png

• Full Wipe (Dalvik, Cache, System & Data)
    • Flash KitKat baseband
    • Install the CloudyG2
    • Choose your variant in Aroma
    • Enjoy

uihSmgi.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    -=- CloudyG2 [KK] -=- [All Variants], ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
    Cloudyfa
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: CloudyG2 2.2
    Stable Release Date: 2015-01-18
    F.A.Q.

Can I dirty flash the ROM instead of clean flash everytime?
    - You can dirty flash but if anything wrong happen, you must do a clean flash first to see if the problem still there before reporting anything here.

I'm on JB, how I install this ROM? I dont know where to start
    - Follow these steps: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52483656&postcount=2507

CloudyKernel? More info please
    - It's stock kernel compiled using linaro toolchain. You can have the source here: https://www.lg.com/global/support/opensource/opensourceList?types=ALL&search=G2

I'm using LS/VS980 and I have some problem...
    - Remember that you're using international base so you will have some minor bugs (your variant is CDMA specific). For exp you must use 3rd party app for MMS, visual roaming issue.

I dont have 4G/LTE option in network setting?
    - Delete LteConfigs.apk in system\app (D802/5/6 only) then reboot.

LTE doesnt stick after reboot. How I fix that?
    - Follow this guide: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52021539&postcount=1688

Why my data network doesnt work? Or slow data connection?
    - Please check your APN settings to see if it's up-to-dated yet. If you need to adjust it, remember to remind me about the new config so I can include them next release

Whenever I select ART runtime, the phone reboot and still using Dalvik?
    - You're using Xposed and that's the problem. Xposed doesnt support ART at the moment, it will force your system running in Dalvik mode.

I'm using QuickWindow but this ROM has QuickCircle of G3?
    - You can get QuickWindow patch here: http://xdaforums.com/lg-g2/themes-apps/quickcircle-music-g3-ported-roms-t2800536
    Addons
    • Coming soon

Special Thanks

Donate
    CloudyG3 1.1 released ;)