Team Win Recovery Project !

TWRP_Recovery2.jpg

Permanent TWRP Recovery 2.8.7.0

Huawei Ascend G620S

Changelog :

Code:
What’s new in 2.8.7.0:
[LIST]
[*]    Initial ground work for software drawn keyboard (_that)
[*]    Fix handling of wiping internal storage on datamedia devices (xuefer)
[*]    Allow DataManager to set and read values from the system properties (xuefer)
[*]    Fix crash when taking screenshots on arm64 devices
[*]    Fix error message after an ORS script completes (Dees_Troy)
[*]    Fix crashes / error when creating encrypted backups (_that, Dees_Troy)
[*]    Add system read only option – more details below (Dees_Troy)
[*]    Add resize2fs and GUI option to run resize2fs (Dees_Troy)
[*]    Fix crash loop caused by empty lines in AOSP recovery command file (_that)
[*]    Prevent duplicate page overlays such as multiple lock screens (mdmower)
[/LIST]
What’s new in 2.8.6.0:
[LIST]
[*]    Fix daylight savings time rules for USA and Europe (_that)
[*]    Allow mulitple overlays for popup boxes (Dees_Troy)
[*]    Add pattern style password entry for decrypt (Tassadar)
[*]    Keyboard improvements (_that)
[*]    Update AOSP base to 5.1 (Dees_Troy)
[*]    Reduce theme count to 5 and rely on scaling (Dees_Troy)
[*]    Various scaling improvements (Dees_Troy)
[*]    Improved handling of resources in the GUI (_that)
[*]    Make scroll bar size proportional to list size (_that)
[*]    Allow scoll lists to render without a header (_that)
[*]    Make console scroll per pixel with kinetic scrolling (_that)
[*]    Support styles in XML to reduce XML size and improve consistentcy (Dees_Troy)
[*]    Various other fixes and improvements (mdmower, bigbiff, codelover, etc)
[/LIST]
What's new in 2.8.1.0 :
[LIST]
[*]    MTP fixes and improvements - you can now copy zips to the root of storage - thanks to _that
[*]    TrueType Font support - optional as it takes up a decent amount of space so may not be available on all devices - thanks to Tassadar
[*]    Temperature support - thanks to bigbiff
[*]    Various other bugfixes and tweaks
[/LIST]
What's new in 2.8.0.0 :
[LIST]
[*]    Add MTP support to recovery thanks mostly to bigbiff with a little help from Dees_Troy
[*]    Add command line capabilities - you can now execute various TWRP features via adb instead of the touchscreen
[*]    Add support for color in the console and give error, warning, and highlight lines different colors
[*]    Track backup and restore progress based on file sizes to provide a much more accurate indication of progress
[*]    Improve handling of /misc thanks to mdmower
[*]    Improve setting of time on Qualcomm devices thanks to [NUT]
[*]    Allow using images on slidervalue GUI objects thanks to Tassadar
[*]    Allow using variables and addition and subtraction in variables for easier theming
[*]    Add support for 1440x2560, 280x280, and 320x320 resolutions and update 240x240
[*]    Allow ui.xml file to include additional xml files to help break up the theme and make TWRP easier to maintain
[*]    Other minor fixes and improvements
[/LIST]
What's new in 2.7.1.0 :
[LIST]
[*]   Add GUI option to change or repair file systems on individual partitions. The change is destructive so backup your data including internal sdcard first. This option should make it a little easier to migrate a device from ext4 -> f2fs, for instance. You will find this option under Wipe -> Advanced Wipe, then select only one partition and then press the Repair or Change File System button. If a developer has added f2fs support for your device and we don't have it in TWRP, please contact me via PM to arrange for it to be added.
[*]   Various bugfixes to backup and restore
[*]   Improvements to USB storage handling
[*]   Added a class to search for files to make finding the correct brightness file automatic in most cases
[*]   Various other bugfixes and tweaks
[/LIST]
What's new in 2.7.0.0 :
[LIST]
[*]    Faster graphics rendering by disabling alpha blending on fully opaque objects thanks to Tassadar
[*]    Allow sideloading from /tmp on encrypted devices
[*]    Check for a crypto footer before asking for a password to prevent user confusion
[*]    Additional checks for validity to auto generated backup names
[*]    Text wrap in the console output
[*]    Proper caps lock support in the keyboard
[*]    Mouse support via USB OTG for devices with a broken digitizer
[*]    Improve scanning of storage locations for OpenRecoveryScript
[*]    Haptic feedback for buttons, keyboard, and vibration at the end of longer running actions
[*]    Fixed ext4 wiping when no selinux contexts are defined for that partition (e.g. sd-ext)
[*]    Update SuperSU to 1.93 and improve installation process
[*]    Added selinux contexts restoration to fix permissions
[*]    Load RTC offset on Qualcomm devices to fix the date/time in recovery
[*]    USB Mass Storage fixes Add SELinux support checking
[*]    Add Disk Usage class to better handle excluded folders (e.g. Google Music cache)
[*]    Add 4.4 AOSP decrypt support
[*]    Add some toolbox utilities to TWRP (namely to support SELinux functions not supported in busybox)
[*]    Various SELinux fixes and bug fixes
[/LIST][CENTER][/CENTER]

Downloads :

Code:
[CENTER]
* New Update : [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=64952135&postcount=20"]TWRP 2.8.7.0 [/URL]

* [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952615091"]openrecovery-twrp-2.8.6.0.img[/URL] md5 : 842c13cefe34632cdf4def386cc6dc62
[/CENTER]

Installation :

Code:
[CENTER]
* [FONT="Arial Black"]Your Device Must Have A Unlock Bootloader ![/FONT]

*[FONT="Arial Black"] Image File ( openrecovery-twrp-2.8.6.0.img ) :[/FONT]
[LIST]
[*] boot your device in bootloader mode by :> adb reboot bootloader
[*] flash custom recovery :> fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.8.6.0.img
[*] reboot your device :> fastboot reboot
[/LIST]
[/CENTER]

Boot into TWRP :

Code:
[CENTER]
* > adb reboot recovery 

* keep pressing at the same time : power off button and volume up about 10 sec. - as soon at your device vibrate , please relase power off button and keep pressing volume up -> your device will enter very soon into TWRP recovery ! 
[/CENTER]

Source :

Code:
[CENTER]* [URL="https://github.com/TeamWin/Team-Win-Recovery-Project/tree/twrp2.7"]TeamWin GitHub[/URL] !

* G620S-TWRP : [URL="https://github.com/surdupetru/g620s_twrp"]Github[/URL] ;
[/CENTER]

Credit :

Code:
[CENTER]* [URL="http://teamw.in/project/twrp2"][B]Team[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Win[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1943625"]Dees_Troy[/URL]

* [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4878287"]_that[/URL]

* EloYGomeZ, [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=5091734"]dianlujitao[/URL]
[/CENTER]

FAQ :

Code:
[CENTER]
* please perform a Backup with this version of TWRP - after that, you'll be able to restore successfully !

* do not perform a Restore from a Backup performed with other version of TWRP - your device will end with boot loop into TWRP !
[/CENTER]

regards,
Surdu Petru

Last edited:

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Update TWRP !

Hello !

Right now pushed a new update : openrecovery-twrp-2.8.6.0 .

Included : fix sometimes issues, regarding device boot loop into TWRP recovery !

For developer : you can check my github , all fixes are already pushed .

Best regards !

Reactions: desalesouche

grayden

Aug 21, 2007
Athens
With your version of twrp-2.8.6.0 I was getting constant bootloops into recovery.

Using the twrp-2.8.6.0 from dianlujitao I am not getting any bootloops but unfortunately there are some major issues with registering touches. It looks like it works ok though.

desalesouche

Feb 6, 2012
With your version of twrp-2.8.6.0 I was getting constant bootloops into recovery.

Using the twrp-2.8.6.0 from dianlujitao I am not getting any bootloops but unfortunately there are some major issues with registering touches. It looks like it works ok though.

i had same problem i had to restore stock rom and replace recovery with B256 one then i could get a working device.
i reinstalled twrp 2.8.6.0 and last cm and for now i have no problem...
but may be twrp should be updated version is 2.8.7.0 now or more?

desalesouche

Feb 6, 2012
twrp update_2.8.7.0

i made a little twrp update i made two days ago from omnirom there is new feature like read only
i wanna share it here... until now i have no reboot into recovery. and all seem to work fine.

Attachments

• openrecovery-twrp-2.8.7.0.img.zip
    14.2 MB · Views: 3,528
Last edited:

desalesouche

Feb 6, 2012
Hi sir may i ask if you will provide twrp update with 3.10.49 kernel with f2fs support?
i tried but i had no success. The fact is that with 3.10.49 kernel recovery is booting but there is no display... compiled with omni rom.
thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: bmasgone

bmasgone

Dec 5, 2013
Plovdiv
Hi sir may i ask if you will provide twrp update with 3.10.49 kernel with f2fs support?
i tried but i had no success. The fact is that with 3.10.49 kernel recovery is booting but there is no display... compiled with omni rom.
thanks

Today I saw new @dianlujitao TWRP release - HERE
And MEGA mirrors - HERE for update via recovery, HERE via fastboot..

As we see, the recovery is called twrp2.8.7.0_cherry_cn_f2fs .. I really, really hope that G620s kernel will support F2FS someday, because in my previous phones I used this file system in custom roms, and it is way faster and better than EXT4 ..

So .. finger crossed .. :fingers-crossed:

PS: Other thing is that in the name of recovery there is "cn", which I think mean China.. Is it compatible with our G620s-L01 or this recovery is just for UL00 - China Honor 4 Play .. dual sim.. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: desalesouche

dianlujitao

Jan 27, 2013
Xi'an
yuko.moe

As we see, the recovery is called twrp2.8.7.0_cherry_cn_f2fs .. I really, really hope that G620s kernel will support F2FS someday, because in my previous phones I used this file system in custom roms, and it is way faster and better than EXT4 ..

PS: Other thing is that in the name of recovery there is "cn", which I think mean China.. Is it compatible with our G620s-L01 or this recovery is just for UL00 - China Honor 4 Play .. dual sim.. ?

cn means it has a Chinese ui
I released a English version yesterday: http://xdaforums.com/android/development/recovery-twrp-2-8-7-0-touch-recovery-t3199386
F2FS works well

Vogie

Aug 25, 2010
I tried unlock bootloader but in last step its refer me to a chines web site that needs chines tell number for registration.
Could you please help me to unlock this phone?

nandude

Jan 11, 2012
Budapest
I successfully bricked my G620S. In TWRP I accidentally installed the TWRP image file, and after that, I stuck in a boot loop: the phone always boots into TWRP. I tried restoring old and stable backups. I tried installing all of surdu_petru's roms. I tried this (it didn't work because it couldn't find the files... maybe because I wiped the internal storage?). I tried reistalling TWRP via usb (fastboot from command prompt). Nothing worked and I'm all out of ideas. I can't find any solutions on the internet neither. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: I'm trying to reinstall the original firmware, maybe that will help.

Edit: I can't install a new firmware, I tried with this software, but it says that the file size is too big (the firmware I found has a system.img that is more than a gigabyte big)

Edit: solved it by flashing recovery.img and boot.img by hand.

Last edited:

arekceg

Dec 11, 2010
Warsaw
Hey, so I've got quite a problem..
I've been running 12.1 Nightly for a couple of months now with great success - after installing the phone worked great, best experiance I've ever had.
Until today - I was listening to spotify and tried to play a song on soundcloud both of them started playing at the same time, the screen went blank and even if i pluged out the headphones it would still play through the speaker.
I rebooted by volume up + power and it rebooted into TWRP 2.8.6.0. Now it won't boot back to system. Every time it boots into recovery. I already restored factory, wiped everything, reflashed the rom, reinstalled the TWRP, and have no idea where to go from here...
you guys are kinda my only hope - did I somehow brick my phone?

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Hey, so I've got quite a problem..
I've been running 12.1 Nightly for a couple of months now with great success - after installing the phone worked great, best experiance I've ever had.
Until today - I was listening to spotify and tried to play a song on soundcloud both of them started playing at the same time, the screen went blank and even if i pluged out the headphones it would still play through the speaker.
I rebooted by volume up + power and it rebooted into TWRP 2.8.6.0. Now it won't boot back to system. Every time it boots into recovery. I already restored factory, wiped everything, reflashed the rom, reinstalled the TWRP, and have no idea where to go from here...
you guys are kinda my only hope - did I somehow brick my phone?

Nop, not bricked your device ! ... you only need to flash stock Huawei recovery via fastboot ( fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and reboot : fastboot reboot ) , your device will enter on stock recovery , from here just shut down device - now press at the same time power and volume down to enter in bootloader ... right now reinstall TWRP recovery ... and flash your rom - your issue must be fixed .

Reactions: arekceg

arekceg

Dec 11, 2010
Warsaw
Nop, not bricked your device ! ... you only need to flash stock Huawei recovery via fastboot ( fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and reboot : fastboot reboot ) , your device will enter on stock recovery , from here just shut down device - now press at the same time power and volume down to enter in bootloader ... right now reinstall TWRP recovery ... and flash your rom - your issue must be fixed .

Thanks for the reply! I tried to do that, flashed a huawei stock recovery.img I found (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23252070760973625) but now the phone only boots into "FASTBOOT&RECOVERY MODE" and adb doesnt detect it anymore so I cant flash TWRP

edit: managed to flash it through fastboot, flashing rom right now

edit2: flashed TRWP, flashed the rom...still stuck on recovery loop :/

edit3: JESUS F. CHRIST ALL I HAD TO DO IS UPDATE TWRP, works like a charm now, though all my data is gone :<

Last edited:

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Thanks for the reply! I tried to do that, flashed a huawei stock recovery.img I found (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23252070760973625) but now the phone only boots into "FASTBOOT&RECOVERY MODE" and adb doesnt detect it anymore so I cant flash TWRP

First, adb will not work on fastboot mode ( bootloader ) , second - we are here on G620S device, why you flashed a TWRP for Huawei Ascend P6 :confused:

Right now , please use and flash a stock Huawei recovery for Huawei Ascend G620S in this way :

Code:
> fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Good luck !

Edit :

You should try to flash : stock boot.img, recovery.img and also system.img from a Stock Huawei UPDATE.APP ! After your device will boot up , please reinstall TWRP and your custom rom !

You can use HuaweiUpdateExtractor, to extarct boot, recovery and system image from UPDATE.APP !

Flash boot & system in the same way like recovery : fastboot flash boot boot.img & fastboot flash system system.img !

Last edited:

arekceg

Dec 11, 2010
Warsaw
First, adb will not work on fastboot mode ( bootloader ) , second - we are here on G620S device, why you flashed a TWRP for Huawei Ascend P6 :confused:

Right now , please use and flash a stock Huawei recovery for Huawei Ascend G620S in this way :

Code:
> fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

I was kinda desperate so I flashed first recovery I could find...
I managed to solve it by simply flashing the newest version of TWRP!

Thank you for all your help men, people like you is why I love the android community!

Reactions: surdu_petru

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
New Update to TWRP 2.8.7.0 !

Hello !

New UI 6.0 - TWRP 2.8.7.0 , released right now for G620S !

Should be working also on other Huawei msm8916 devices .

Build compiled on CM-13.0 with the last source updated from OmniROM ( /bootable/recovery )

Downloads :

Installations :
  • 1° like as any other rom, no wipe required
  • 2° fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.8.7.0.img

Bug :
  • to fix "adb" you should switch MTP to disable/enable under Mount menu !

Screenshots :

Screenshot_1970_01_01_04_41_37.png
Screenshot_1970_01_01_06_03_13.png
Screenshot_1970_01_01_06_04_03.png

Best regards !

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Update to TWRP 2.8.7.0 !

Hello !

New UI 6.0 - TWRP 2.8.7.0 , released right now for G620S !

Should be working also on other Huawei msm8916 devices .

Build compiled on CM-13.0 with the last source updated from OmniROM ( /bootable/recovery )

Downloads :

Installations :
    • 1° like as any other rom, no wipe required
    • 2° fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.8.7.0.img

Bug :
    • to fix "adb" you should switch MTP to disable/enable under Mount menu !

Screenshots :

Screenshot_1970_01_01_04_41_37.png
    Screenshot_1970_01_01_06_03_13.png
    Screenshot_1970_01_01_06_04_03.png

Best regards !
    Team Win Recovery Project !

TWRP_Recovery2.jpg

Permanent TWRP Recovery 2.8.7.0

Huawei Ascend G620S

Changelog :

Code:
    What’s new in 2.8.7.0:
    [LIST]
    [*]    Initial ground work for software drawn keyboard (_that)
    [*]    Fix handling of wiping internal storage on datamedia devices (xuefer)
    [*]    Allow DataManager to set and read values from the system properties (xuefer)
    [*]    Fix crash when taking screenshots on arm64 devices
    [*]    Fix error message after an ORS script completes (Dees_Troy)
    [*]    Fix crashes / error when creating encrypted backups (_that, Dees_Troy)
    [*]    Add system read only option – more details below (Dees_Troy)
    [*]    Add resize2fs and GUI option to run resize2fs (Dees_Troy)
    [*]    Fix crash loop caused by empty lines in AOSP recovery command file (_that)
    [*]    Prevent duplicate page overlays such as multiple lock screens (mdmower)
    [/LIST]
    What’s new in 2.8.6.0:
    [LIST]
    [*]    Fix daylight savings time rules for USA and Europe (_that)
    [*]    Allow mulitple overlays for popup boxes (Dees_Troy)
    [*]    Add pattern style password entry for decrypt (Tassadar)
    [*]    Keyboard improvements (_that)
    [*]    Update AOSP base to 5.1 (Dees_Troy)
    [*]    Reduce theme count to 5 and rely on scaling (Dees_Troy)
    [*]    Various scaling improvements (Dees_Troy)
    [*]    Improved handling of resources in the GUI (_that)
    [*]    Make scroll bar size proportional to list size (_that)
    [*]    Allow scoll lists to render without a header (_that)
    [*]    Make console scroll per pixel with kinetic scrolling (_that)
    [*]    Support styles in XML to reduce XML size and improve consistentcy (Dees_Troy)
    [*]    Various other fixes and improvements (mdmower, bigbiff, codelover, etc)
    [/LIST]
    What's new in 2.8.1.0 :
    [LIST]
    [*]    MTP fixes and improvements - you can now copy zips to the root of storage - thanks to _that
    [*]    TrueType Font support - optional as it takes up a decent amount of space so may not be available on all devices - thanks to Tassadar
    [*]    Temperature support - thanks to bigbiff
    [*]    Various other bugfixes and tweaks
    [/LIST]
    What's new in 2.8.0.0 :
    [LIST]
    [*]    Add MTP support to recovery thanks mostly to bigbiff with a little help from Dees_Troy
    [*]    Add command line capabilities - you can now execute various TWRP features via adb instead of the touchscreen
    [*]    Add support for color in the console and give error, warning, and highlight lines different colors
    [*]    Track backup and restore progress based on file sizes to provide a much more accurate indication of progress
    [*]    Improve handling of /misc thanks to mdmower
    [*]    Improve setting of time on Qualcomm devices thanks to [NUT]
    [*]    Allow using images on slidervalue GUI objects thanks to Tassadar
    [*]    Allow using variables and addition and subtraction in variables for easier theming
    [*]    Add support for 1440x2560, 280x280, and 320x320 resolutions and update 240x240
    [*]    Allow ui.xml file to include additional xml files to help break up the theme and make TWRP easier to maintain
    [*]    Other minor fixes and improvements
    [/LIST]
    What's new in 2.7.1.0 :
    [LIST]
    [*]   Add GUI option to change or repair file systems on individual partitions. The change is destructive so backup your data including internal sdcard first. This option should make it a little easier to migrate a device from ext4 -> f2fs, for instance. You will find this option under Wipe -> Advanced Wipe, then select only one partition and then press the Repair or Change File System button. If a developer has added f2fs support for your device and we don't have it in TWRP, please contact me via PM to arrange for it to be added.
    [*]   Various bugfixes to backup and restore
    [*]   Improvements to USB storage handling
    [*]   Added a class to search for files to make finding the correct brightness file automatic in most cases
    [*]   Various other bugfixes and tweaks
    [/LIST]
    What's new in 2.7.0.0 :
    [LIST]
    [*]    Faster graphics rendering by disabling alpha blending on fully opaque objects thanks to Tassadar
    [*]    Allow sideloading from /tmp on encrypted devices
    [*]    Check for a crypto footer before asking for a password to prevent user confusion
    [*]    Additional checks for validity to auto generated backup names
    [*]    Text wrap in the console output
    [*]    Proper caps lock support in the keyboard
    [*]    Mouse support via USB OTG for devices with a broken digitizer
    [*]    Improve scanning of storage locations for OpenRecoveryScript
    [*]    Haptic feedback for buttons, keyboard, and vibration at the end of longer running actions
    [*]    Fixed ext4 wiping when no selinux contexts are defined for that partition (e.g. sd-ext)
    [*]    Update SuperSU to 1.93 and improve installation process
    [*]    Added selinux contexts restoration to fix permissions
    [*]    Load RTC offset on Qualcomm devices to fix the date/time in recovery
    [*]    USB Mass Storage fixes Add SELinux support checking
    [*]    Add Disk Usage class to better handle excluded folders (e.g. Google Music cache)
    [*]    Add 4.4 AOSP decrypt support
    [*]    Add some toolbox utilities to TWRP (namely to support SELinux functions not supported in busybox)
    [*]    Various SELinux fixes and bug fixes
    [/LIST][CENTER][/CENTER]

Downloads :

Code:
    [CENTER]
    * New Update : [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=64952135&postcount=20"]TWRP 2.8.7.0 [/URL]

* [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952615091"]openrecovery-twrp-2.8.6.0.img[/URL] md5 : 842c13cefe34632cdf4def386cc6dc62
    [/CENTER]

Installation :

Code:
    [CENTER]
    * [FONT="Arial Black"]Your Device Must Have A Unlock Bootloader ![/FONT]

*[FONT="Arial Black"] Image File ( openrecovery-twrp-2.8.6.0.img ) :[/FONT]
    [LIST]
    [*] boot your device in bootloader mode by :> adb reboot bootloader
    [*] flash custom recovery :> fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.8.6.0.img
    [*] reboot your device :> fastboot reboot
    [/LIST]
    [/CENTER]

Boot into TWRP :

Code:
    [CENTER]
    * > adb reboot recovery 

* keep pressing at the same time : power off button and volume up about 10 sec. - as soon at your device vibrate , please relase power off button and keep pressing volume up -> your device will enter very soon into TWRP recovery ! 
    [/CENTER]

Source :

Code:
    [CENTER]* [URL="https://github.com/TeamWin/Team-Win-Recovery-Project/tree/twrp2.7"]TeamWin GitHub[/URL] !

* G620S-TWRP : [URL="https://github.com/surdupetru/g620s_twrp"]Github[/URL] ;
    [/CENTER]

Credit :

Code:
    [CENTER]* [URL="http://teamw.in/project/twrp2"][B]Team[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Win[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1943625"]Dees_Troy[/URL]

* [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4878287"]_that[/URL]

* EloYGomeZ, [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=5091734"]dianlujitao[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

FAQ :

Code:
    [CENTER]
    * please perform a Backup with this version of TWRP - after that, you'll be able to restore successfully !

* do not perform a Restore from a Backup performed with other version of TWRP - your device will end with boot loop into TWRP !
    [/CENTER]

regards,
    Surdu Petru
    Unlock Bootloader : Huawei Ascend G620S

First method ;

The second method :

- send a e-mail to Huawei ( mobile@mail01.huawei.com ) , usually you'll receive the unlock code in a day !

Best regards !

cn means it has a Chinese ui
    I released a English version yesterday: http://xdaforums.com/android/development/recovery-twrp-2-8-7-0-touch-recovery-t3199386
    F2FS works well
    Update TWRP !

Hello !

Right now pushed a new update : openrecovery-twrp-2.8.6.0 .

Included : fix sometimes issues, regarding device boot loop into TWRP recovery !

For developer : you can check my github , all fixes are already pushed .

Best regards !