[ROM][5.1.x]CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG Optimus L9 P765 by IMER [CM12.1][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

GearCarlos

Dec 14, 2014
Madrid
With interactive I'm still having the disconnection bug when I'm listening to music. It doesn't seem to occur with conservative.
Aside from that, rom is very good and fast. By the way, I made the big step and I switched to Facebook Lite. Now the phone has the ram it needs.
That facebook app is really crap. Even hibernating it with greenify doesn't work because it wakes up anyway sometimes and sucks all the memory.

Yeah, this seems to work, thank you so much :) :highfive:

the_naxhoo

Jul 7, 2014
Graneros
With interactive I'm still having the disconnection bug when I'm listening to music. It doesn't seem to occur with conservative.
Aside from that, rom is very good and fast. By the way, I made the big step and I switched to Facebook Lite. Now the phone has the ram it needs.
That facebook app is really crap. Even hibernating it with greenify doesn't work because it wakes up anyway sometimes and sucks all the memory.

I also had the same problem I did was; return to the ROM 5.1 (the only one that works with Xposed) in Greenify I activated the options "Deep hibernating" and "keep notifications GCM", I uninstall Messenger (in combination with Facebook consumed all the RAM) and installed a version of Messenger old, which allows me to use chat app from Facebook :) It works perfect for me, and almost nothing of lags.

Apk old Messenger:
https://mega.co.nz/#!BkNR1L7I!LS2vMYwkXsJCNePhzGqPAPHNEN4xm6TxhVA3JMo3ZWI

Last edited:

vinswong

Jan 20, 2013
:crying:HELP please
I swapping from artas 's 4.4.4 to the latest rom
and i stuck on the LG logo, can't even get into recovery
can anyone give me suggestion please
5eef7ad9521141bd1180fe0a75a6a1fd.jpg

Last edited:

EvaldasM

Oct 28, 2014
Panevėžys
mingaila.tk
Answer

Thing You need:
LG Flash Tool 2014 -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2797190
Original LG ROMS -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2107971

Follow this steps:
1. Remove the battery for 10 seconds;
2. Insert the battery back into the phone and holding volume up button plug USB cable into the phone (in other words connect phone with PC), now You should be in S/W Upgrade mode;
3. Using LG Flash Tool 2014 and original LG KDZ file reinstall ROM, using option CSE Flash (it will reformat Your phone memory to compatible format, otherwise You will ran into boot loop).

P.S. I hope it will be useful for You and sorry for my English.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

I flashed the latest edition of this ROM (2015-05-31) on my LG P760, phone works very fast and smooth even with Facebook and Messenger apps, but when I turn off display I get kernel panic message (sorry, I don’t have equipment for taking photo) :(

clonato

Sep 19, 2008
Bergamo

hi

i had the same issue last day

i used Fastboot in the attachment with the instruction inside.

Attachments

• fastboot.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 32

amir.faegh

Apr 19, 2015
tehran
@ALEX.IMER ~MASTer imEr tnx 4 stable rom , here are the buGs i foUnd in latest update

@ALEX.IMER HI master imEr here is ThE buGs thAt i founD ,yEstErday untill now :
1 - i cant play any vidEo in linE messenGer
2 - i hAve this buG froM thE start & first version of ur work released : i cant share any video in instagrAm and i cant log in to my face book because of next bug
3 - any vpn not work anyway ???????
4 - when listen to music with handsfree music player when lock the screen, suddenly go from start of the trAck
5 - in this version(31/05) i cant play & pause the music with buttons of headphone
6 - after i installed L speed i didn't see the boot animation and i have black screen
MasTer imEr plz help , how can i fix vpn & instagrAm video sharing ??!!?????
Master imer tnX For smart & speedy app drawer in new version , its very usefull ???

itachilinux

Apr 15, 2012
Bandung
@ALEX.IMER HI master imEr here is ThE buGs thAt i founD ,yEstErday untill now :
1 - i cant play any vidEo in linE messenGer
2 - i hAve this buG froM thE start & first version of ur work released : i cant share any video in instagrAm and i cant log in to my face book because of next bug
3 - any vpn not work anyway ???????
4 - when listen to music with handsfree music player when lock the screen, suddenly go from start of the trAck
5 - in this version(31/05) i cant play & pause the music with buttons of headphone
6 - after i installed L speed i didn't see the boot animation and i have black screen
MasTer imEr plz help , how can i fix vpn & instagrAm video sharing ??!!?????
Master imer tnX For smart & speedy app drawer in new version , its very usefull ???

1,2,4,6 never happened to me.

vinswong

Jan 20, 2013
Thing You need:
LG Flash Tool 2014 -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2797190
Original LG ROMS -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2107971

Follow this steps:
1. Remove the battery for 10 seconds;
2. Insert the battery back into the phone and holding volume up button plug USB cable into the phone (in other words connect phone with PC), now You should be in S/W Upgrade mode;
3. Using LG Flash Tool 2014 and original LG KDZ file reinstall ROM, using option CSE Flash (it will reformat Your phone memory to compatible format, otherwise You will ran into boot loop).

P.S. I hope it will be useful for You and sorry for my English.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

I flashed the latest edition of this ROM (2015-05-31) on my LG P760, phone works very fast and smooth even with Facebook and Messenger apps, but when I turn off display I get kernel panic message (sorry, I don’t have equipment for taking photo) :(
thanks for your advice
but I cant put my device into S/W Upgrade mode:crying:

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

hi

i had the same issue last day

i used Fastboot in the attachment with the instruction inside.
i followed your instruction, but i got stuck in security error now
006b4e8106022aefc548dc3a3017d4aa.jpg

the_naxhoo

Jul 7, 2014
Graneros
thanks for your advice

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

i followed your instruction, but i got stuck in security error now
006b4e8106022aefc548dc3a3017d4aa.jpg

why not? :/ [while the phone off] just press and hold down the volume up key, and plug the USB cable (previously connected to the PC) and wait for the display of S/W Upgrade appears.

EvaldasM

Oct 28, 2014
Panevėžys
mingaila.tk
Answer

thanks for your advice

Try holding down the VOLUME (DOWN or UP or BOTH) BUTTON(S) insert the microUsb in the phone while also having the USB side connected to the computer already. (To enter S/W mode it varies phone to phone which volume buttons must be pressed, try all three options). Let me know is that had worked for You.

vinswong

Jan 20, 2013
Try holding down the VOLUME (DOWN or UP or BOTH) BUTTON(S) insert the microUsb in the phone while also having the USB side connected to the computer already. (To enter S/W mode it varies phone to phone which volume buttons must be pressed, try all three options). Let me know is that had worked for You.
thank you so much
i entered SW mode but i cant flash the kdz
b16e00f293187228cdaf181f5eff8b4c.png

EvaldasM

Oct 28, 2014
Panevėžys
mingaila.tk
Music problem

No matter what I do (changing EQ settings, changing Audio FX settings), when I listening music with n7 player and turning off display for 10 seconds music start shuttering and after that I get a message: “EQ is using too much CPU”. When I using other music players phone crashes and reboots, also headset media buttons doesn’t work too.

GearCarlos

Dec 14, 2014
Madrid
No matter what I do (changing EQ settings, changing Audio FX settings), when I listening music with n7 player and turning off display for 10 seconds music start shuttering and after that I get a message: “EQ is using too much CPU”. When I using other music players phone crashes and reboots, also headset media buttons doesn’t work too.

I use Shuttle and no problems, maybe this one works for you :fingers-crossed:

PreemPalver

Sep 10, 2011
Milan

As I said before I don't have any problem with conservative governor and play music or spotify. I think also default music player should work fine. However I have disabled equalizer because it does consume cpu. And I have also disable that visual equalizer on lock screen.

EvaldasM

Oct 28, 2014
Panevėžys
mingaila.tk
I use Shuttle and no problems, maybe this one works for you :fingers-crossed:
Shuttle fixed some problems, now I can normally listening music with display turn off and don’t get any shutter. But still there is problem when I using headset button for music control, for example one button push works fine, but when I try to go backward or forward, using triple or double button push, music just stops and after 10 seconds phone reboots. These problems doesn’t happening when I using headset button and display is turn on.
Maybe You can try to use Shuttle with headset and change tracks using headset button with display turn off and then let me know about Your results?

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

As I said before I don't have any problem with conservative governor and play music or spotify. I think also default music player should work fine. However I have disabled equalizer because it does consume cpu. And I have also disable that visual equalizer on lock screen.
I also changed governor to conservative and turn off equalizer but when I trying to change track with headset button and phone display is off, phone crashes and reboots :(.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to present you an insertion in we wash execution.
    For me everything works, was tested and steadily works on 765.
    What doesn't work? You will tell me!
    Later I plan to make for 760/768/769.
    I don't bear responsibility if you damage the device.
    Remember that everything, what are you doing with the phone, you do at own risk.

Special thanks to the CM team, Rammar515, artas182x, dhiru1602 and me... :)
    1. BOOT TO RECOVERY
    2. FULL WIPE`S
    3. INSTALL ROM
    4. INSTALL GAPPS
    5. REBOOT
    UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
    1. DOWNLOAD LATEST BUILD
    2. BOOT TO RECOVERY
    3. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
    4. FLASH ROM
    5. REBOOT
    6. ENJOY!
    Installation on p768

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 12.1, ROM for the LG Optimus L9 P760, P765, P768

Contributors
    ALEX.IMER, Rammar515, CyanogenMod, artas182x, dhiru1602
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest TWRP (2.7.1.1 EXT4)
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-04-10
    Last Updated CLOSED
    update!
    from the new:
    • Android 5.1.1 R1;
    • tweaks ART;
    • update hardware lib`s;
    • setting LCD density;
    • add Heads UP
    • add custom setting kernel ("Kernel Adiutor")
    • and there are a lot of small corrections... :)
    updating of the version
    changelog
    ALEX.IMER something new ??? please do not let this marivollasa rom !!!! thank you very much for your time and effort

soon, very soon ;)