[ROM][OFFICIAL][5.1.1] BlissPop ROM 3.7 [D855/0/2][ls990][vs985] 07/25

Search This thread

ScriptAlpha

Dec 28, 2013
Nøtterøy
Very nice how the ROM gives you good controll over CPU, I/O Scheduler, etc. However, I don't have very much knowledge about all the differnt options and governors to choose from, and hoped somebody here could be able to help me pick some optimal options for my usage.

I'm running the ROM on my primary device, G3 D855 with 2 Gb RAM.

I usually fully charge it every morning, and want the battery to at least last for one day with typical usage. During a typical day I often use Google Camera to take photographs and Google Photos to back them up. I also use Google Play Music while browsing Instagram, the web with Google Chrome, or chat with Kik or Snapchat. I don't play much games, but when I first do it's often not any heavy 3D game, maybe Alpaca Evolution or Candy Crush Saga. Being able to quickly change between the apps and sharing media, often from Google Photos to other social apps, is important to me. I have Google Fit running in the background, tracking my physical activity and Google Now Launcher for home screen.

Do anyone have some suggestions for optimal performance options? In advance, thank you! Hope this might get usefull for more than just me.

Reactions: zexxia

salmans13

Aug 7, 2012
I just used an older version. Chose 3g and flashed latest and bever played with lte since. Seems to work fine.

Sent from my LG-D852 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

I tried many times, as I always do it manually. The problem is when you choose LTE, the APN settings disappear.
It's a problem that many have encountered+ you can't choose 3G.
I reported this bug so many times but had no comment or answer fron the dev.
Even though I love the rom and I used it since I bought my G3 5 months ago, but in my country 4G is now available and I would like to benefit, so I have no choice but to change the rom. Altghough I'm pretty sure that in terms of user experience it's hard to find as stable and rich as this rom.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I just used an older version. Chose 3g and flashed latest and bever played with lte since. Seems to work fine.

Sent from my LG-D852 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Richard_10

RomyRodriguez

Oct 18, 2014
Guys any way to remove the cdma part of the network, my phone keeps changing back amd forth between gsm and cdma and i only want to use gsm, please any help will be appreciate

Enviado desde mi LGLS990 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Richard_10

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Very nice how the ROM gives you good controll over CPU, I/O Scheduler, etc. However, I don't have very much knowledge about all the differnt options and governors to choose from, and hoped somebody here could be able to help me pick some optimal options for my usage.

I usually fully charge it every morning, and want the battery to at least last for one day with typical usage. During a typical day I often use Google Camera to take photographs and Google Photos to back them up. I also use Google Play Music while browsing Instagram, the web with Google Chrome, or chat with Kik or Snapchat. I don't play much games, but when I first do it's often not any heavy 3D game, maybe Alpaca Evolution or Candy Crush Saga. Being able to quickly change between the apps and sharing media, often from Google Photos to other social apps, is important to me. I have Google Fit running in the background, tracking my physical activity and Google Now Launcher for home screen.

Do anyone have some suggestions for optimal performance options? In advance, thank you! Hope this might get usefull for more than just me.

First off, when I read your demands of your phone, and see you expect a full day of use on one charge, it made me chuckle a bit. You listed battery suck after battery suck after battery suck. Without some new solid state battery tech, I doubt it's gonna happen. That said, to improve battery life,my first suggestion is to turn sync off, but with your demands , that sounds untenable. But that is the first thing for better battery life.

Beyond that, here is a very informative, detailed thread explaining CPU governors, and I/O schedulers. Good luck. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1663809

CPU Governors explained

Edit: also, you may wanna search Xda or Google for 'minfree settings' to get a handle on what you may set that to with demands such as yours.

Last edited:
Reactions: tobitege

shaarky

Dec 1, 2007
OnePlus 9 Pro
Guys, anyone experienced problem with his phone like the one below ? I guess my phone is dying on HW basis :

- repeating bootloops while having just LG logo on/off (recently - did even restore - no improvement)
- TWRP backups - reboots to LG logo then bootloops
- entering to the TWRP recovery works however
- restores - reporting MD5 "errors" for DATA - but it did work
- backup using Online Android Backup - working (so far - just running "emergency backup")
- one problem I'm experiencing from the beginning - reboots while receiving the call

Will be soon switching to stock, but still I'm interested if anyone has faced that so far on Bliss - again, I don't think is SW issue, rather then HW issue.

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
You don't wanna know.....
Guys, anyone experienced problem with his phone like the one below ? I guess my phone is dying on HW basis :

- repeating bootloops while having just LG logo on/off (recently - did even restore - no improvement)
- backup using Online Android Backup - working (so far - just running "emergency backup")
- one problem I'm experiencing from the beginning - reboots while receiving the call

Will be soon switching to stock, but still I'm interested if anyone has faced that so far on Bliss - again, I don't think is SW issue, rather then HW issue.

Well...that's annoying imo...but however you might try doing a backup of internal storage and then wipe it completely ...even switching to pure stock rom might still give you the same issues....and no...luckily I haven't faced such issues on my side...so far...;)
Good luck man:)

Reactions: shaarky

Khoalition

Sep 24, 2014
Anyone else having some performance problems ? I have the CPU der to 2.8 GHz and did a geekbench benchmark but i was only getting ~800 points, where normale i would get 900+

geoff5093

Jun 13, 2011
The first build yesterday had the missing back button icon (although it still worked), but the later build yesterday causes many of my apps to open and then quit. Speedtest and Snapchat were two that I attempted to use that kept quitting. Speedtest worked after clearing data, but Snapchat refused to open. I went back to the earlier build yesterday.

aheeejd

Doesn't anybody have/use 2 chargers. One for home one for work? My first android was the Samsung moment, after 2 year contract the mighty HTC evo 4G came out & when I got that I knew what was coming & I bought an extra charger. Problem solved for all of time. Not even to mention my car charger.

My stepdaughter came to me & said "I need a new battery", so I asked how long it lasted, she said 4 hours, I asked heavy use, she smiled & says " yeah, I just laughed

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ely111

Oct 20, 2013
Istanbul
i only experience random system ui fc twice repeatedly four or five times in a day. Can not figure out what is the problem ? Anyone having this issue ?

shaarky

Dec 1, 2007
OnePlus 9 Pro

So on stock it's the same, but I think it is just faulty battery, as I'm reading similar problems in another thread. And with connected charger it was able to boot. Anyway, I have sent it for warranty repair, let's see (also because of cracked bezel). Maybe even the reboots while receiving calls was related.

tobitege

Oct 2, 2012
BlissPop v3.7 - LP 5.1.1 - July 25 - Builds uploaded

BlissPop-v3.7-d855-OFFICIAL-20150725-0626.zip - Official BlissRoms D855 Download (AFH mirror)
(md5: cdbb274e173c84e3ef93e39c014c7f7a)

BlissPop-v3.7-d850-OFFICIAL-20150725-1108.zip - Official BlissRoms D850 Download
(md5: 72e6c78e5f9c571247e3fd01ad949ee4)

BlissPop-v3.7-d852-OFFICIAL-20150725-1206.zip - Official BlissRoms D852 Download
(md5: 81b6c66c3b124642c4f3e9fa6ac393de)

BlissPop-v3.7-ls990-OFFICIAL-20150725-1319.zip - Official BlissRoms LS990 Download
(md5: f37df9635a84a5fbdeff6753b32e9d34)

Sorry for the delay in builds, the ones I maintain are now uploaded!

Q&A Thread for questions without logs!

Flashing Instructions:
  • FIRST revert theme to stock theme before flashing (just to be safe)!
  • Make a nandroid backup!
  • Clean install recommended, flashing wipes cache/dalvik automatically!
  • ROM
  • SuperSU 2.49 is included!
  • Gapps (e.g. TK Gapps, BaNkS or any other LP 5.1 compatible gapps package)

BUILD HINTS
  • LP 5.1.1, some external AOSP repos have r8
  • ROM Linaro 4.8, Kernel Linaro 4.9, auto-wipe of caches after flashing!
  • Gapps 5.1(!), backup/restore on dirty flash works if previously gapps was installed
  • Please do NOT report missing features or repeat reports of issues that are known!
  • Reminder: We will not add any other camera, do not ask for it, flash it yourselves.
Full Changelog

CHANGES SPECIFIC TO BLISS
  • Previous update post here
  • v3.7 it is!
  • Navbar: rebased on Slim's navbar, credits to dankoman30, kufikugel and others for their work!
    Note: most noticable drawback is right now, that double-tap actions are gone! May be re-added later.
    IMPORTANT: after first flash you may have to manually enable and configure navbar buttons again in Settings!
  • Navbar buttons theming added
  • Fixed major battery text display issues (during charge text may be displayed both inside and outside icon, get over it)
  • Fixed recents "clear all" button from stretching in landscape and improved positioning
  • Lockscreen: added Wallpaper picker, credits to @fusionjack
  • Notifications header view: fixed empty gap between battery and profile switcher when not expanded
  • Fix color not showing in Notification and battery lights menu (thanks to Dark Eyes)
  • Fixed Rogers APN (thanks to @pjgraber03)
  • Current with @777jon's kernel sources
  • Kernel Adiutor updated
  • Gesture lockscreen: re-added manifest permission for Gesture LockScreen to fix FC
  • enabled lzma compression and dexpreopt (back to ~272MB size) -> faster optimizing process
OTHER FIXES/CHANGES (CM/AOSP etc.)
  • too many commits since last build to list...
  • current with CM rom and kernel commits
  • See changelog for details!

Open issues:
  • Keyboard: suggestions box popup vanishes immediately
  • graphical glitches in games and Chrome?
  • Other bugs/issues in CM-maintained packages?

Sidenotes: please do not quote the whole update post, just hit the thanks button!
No reports for issues with xposed installed, please.

Happy weekend! :D

Last edited:

android_4life

Nov 29, 2012
Oak Creek
I have a d850 and I was not got getting network like most people with AT&T, did this build fix that? I tried manually setting everything and still no network. It works on other roms. This was by far the smoothest ROM since Illusion. I ran it for a day until I realized people calling me went straight to voice mail.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Heading_Blue_BlissPop.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you BlissPop Rom!
    BlissPop is one of the most highly customizable roms that you can install on your mobile device,
    and we hope you have a truly blissful experience.
    A huge thanks to CyanogenMod for the source and all the work and dedication their team puts in to keep us updated.
    BlissPop is CM12.1 based, with some features added in from various roms,
    and we will continue to update features as they become available.
    We will keep up to date with the latest CM code, and updates will be posted on a regular basis.
    However, please do not ask for ETA's. We will update the links as soon as they become available.

We will not tolerate any rudeness or anyone being disrespectful in this thread.
    We will do our best to answer your questions or concerns as soon as possible.

Visit our website for features that include:
    Member sign-up, staff information, all the latest rom downloads,
    the option to open support tickets for issues & more!

BlissRoms Website

BlissPop G3 Q&A thread

Heading_Blue_Features.png

Personalization Options

CM12 Theme Engine

Status Bar
    -Clock & Date Options
    -Battery Options
    -Battery Bar Options
    -SuperUser Indicator
    -Bluetooth Indicator
    -Brightness Control
    -Mobile & Wifi Icon Options
    -Notification & System Icon Options
    -Network Traffic Monitor
    -Breathing Notifications
    -Bliss Logo Option
    -Notification Count

Navigation & Button Options
    -Set Navigation Ring Targets
    -Backlight Brightness & Timeout
    -Overflow Button Settings
    -Navigation Bar Toggle
    -Set Navigation Buttons, Layout & Dimension
    -Double Tap to Sleep
    -Power Button End Call Option
    -Home Button Options
    -Back Button Wake Up Option
    -Menu Button Options
    -Search Button Options
    -Left-Handed Mode

Recents Options
    -Memory Bar
    -Clear All Button Tweaks
    -Clear All tasks
    -Clear All Recents Location
    -Option to show Google search bar in recents Menu
    -OmniSwitch (Option to replace recents menu with Omniswitch)

Notification Drawer
    -Status Bar Header (Weather)
    -Tile Options
    -Flashlight Option
    -Custom Color Tile Options (Set Background, Icons & Text)
    -Quick Setting Options
    -Quick & Smart Pulldown
    -Brightness Slider Toggle
    -Vibrate, Detailed Wifi View & Advanced Location Options
    -SlimActions Tile
    -Auto Close Panel
    -Force Expanded Notifications

Heads Up Notifications

Lockscreen Options
    -Long Press Lock Icon to Sleep
    -Shortcuts
    -Bottom Corner Targets
    -Weather Options
    -Customize Text & Icon Colors
    -Clock Widget Settings
    -Music Visualizer Options
    -Power Button Lock Options
    -Lock Method Options

Power Menu Options
    -Power Off
    -Reboot
    -One Click Reboot
    -Screenshot (with delay option)
    -Screen Record
    -Profile Switcher
    -Airplane Mode
    -User Switcher
    -Settings Shortcut
    -Device Lockdown
    -Sound Panel

Gesture Anywhere
    -Location Options
    -Trigger Regions

Animations
    -IME Animations
    -Toast Animations
    -Listview Animations
    -System Animations
    -Scrolling Cache
    -Scrolling Modifiers

App Circle Bar
    -Included Apps
    -Trigger width, position and height

Sound Options
    -Link Ringtone & Notification Toggle
    -Media, Alarm, Ring & Notification Sound Options
    -Volume Steps
    -Volume Panel Timeout
    -Interruptions
    -Launch Music Apps
    -Dial Pad Tones
    -Screen Locking Sound
    -Touch Sounds
    -Charging Sounds
    -Camera Shutter & Screenshot Sounds
    -Safe Headset Volume
    -Less Frequent Notifications
    -Media Control
    -Vibration Options

Display & Light Options
    -Smart Cover
    -Adaptive Brightness
    -LiveDisplay
    -Rotation
    -Double Tap to Sleep
    -Sleep Time
    -Wake on Plug
    -Cast Screen
    -Expanded Desktop
    -Daydream
    -Font Size
    -DPI
    -Battery Light
    -Notification Light with Per App Settings

Notification Manager
    -Device Lock Options
    -Block App Notifications
    -Disable Persistent Info
    -Priority App Notifications

More Stuff Included

Bliss Download Section
    -All current downloads for your convenience

AudioFX Equalizer

-SuperSU - Huge thanks to @[COLOR="LightBlue"]Chainfire[/COLOR]
    -BlissPop Wallpapers (via launcher’s Wallpapers)
    -Home Launcher Option
    -CM Camera
    -User Profiles
    -System Profiles
    -Location Options
    -Security Options
    -Privacy Options
    -Accounts & Sync
    -Language & Input
    -Backup & Reset
    -Date & Time
    -Accessibility
    -Printing
    -Developer Options
    -Rom & Hardware Information
    -Changelog
    -Bliss OTA Updates

--Many other settings throughout the rom. Take some time to familiarize yourself with all the blissful options!

Heading_Blue_Source.png

BlissPop Source
    https://github.com/TeamBliss-LP

TeamBliss Devices Source
    https://github.com/TeamBliss-Devices

G3 Kernels used:
    Huge thanks to @777jon! Sources: https://github.com/777jon/g3_kernel/
    Other kernel sources are available on CyanogenMod's github account.

Heading_Blue_Gapps.png

We recommend using any of the following sets of GApps:

TK Gapps

Banks GApps

Open Gapps Project

Minimal Edition GApps

Heading_Blue_Downloads.png

BlissPop 5.1.1 V3.6 - Official

Heading_Blue_Installation.png

Team Bliss is not responsible in any way for anything that happens to your device in the process of flashing.
    Please familiarize yourself with flashing and custom rom use before attempting to flash the rom.
    Please make sure you download the correct version of BlissPop for your specific device. The links are labeled clearly.

*Make sure you are rooted.
    *Make sure you have a custom recovery installed. (TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    *Download the latest Bliss Rom & the latest GApps package.
    *Boot into recovery.
    *Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    *Flash Bliss Rom
    *Flash Google Apps package (for 5.1!)
    *First boot may take up to 10 minutes

Heading_Blue_Bugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, and is not a known issue with CM,
    please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you time, as well as us.

-Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
    There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
    -After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    -Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.
    -As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
    -Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    -Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.
    -You can also open trouble tickets on our website for bugs.

Heading_Blue_Screenshots.png

BlissPop_ScreenShot_Mockup_5.1.jpg
    BlissPop_ScreenShot_Mockup_5.1_%282%29.jpg

Heading_Blue_Bliss_Team_Members.png

Team Bliss is a team consisting of developers and device maintainers that work on this project in our
    spare time to be able to give Android users a custom rom packed with features that will make a lasting impression.

@[COLOR="LightBlue"]pimpmaneaton[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]jackeagle[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]nprev420[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]remicks[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]Deliberate[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]xboxfanj[/COLOR], @[COLOR="Magenta"]nerdyblonde[/COLOR],
    @[COLOR="LightBlue"]pjgraber03[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]bracketslash[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]Vortex1969[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]death2all110[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]electrikjesus[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]tobitege[/COLOR] @[COLOR="LightBlue"]asianflavor[/COLOR],
    @[COLOR="LightBlue"]Jiggs82[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]genesixxbf3[/COLOR],@[COLOR="LightBlue"]sixohtew[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]nicholaschum[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]TheStrix[/COLOR],@[COLOR="LightBlue"]beany>[/COLOR],@[COLOR="LightBlue"]APOPHIS9283[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]thecrazyskull[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]men_in_black007[/COLOR]

Heading_Blue_Credits.png

Huge thanks to all members of Cyanogenmod for the source.
    Also a huge thanks to Chainfire, NamelessRom, SlimRoms, EuphoriaOS,
    CRDoid, OmniRom, @Temasek, @arter97 & all the other developers who work hard to keep all the great features coming!
    We really appreciate all your knowledge & hard work!

Thanks to @[COLOR="LightBlue"]skyliner33v[/COLOR] for making our wallpaper & boot animation, @[COLOR="LightBlue"]electrikjesus[/COLOR] for making the optional boot animations,
    @[COLOR="LightBlue"]pjgraber03[/COLOR] for developing and maintaining our website,
    @[COLOR="LightBlue"]death2all110[/COLOR] for developing the BlissPop Wallpapers app, and @[COLOR="LightBlue"]nicholaschum[/COLOR], @[COLOR="LightBlue"]genesixxbf3[/COLOR] and @[COLOR="LightBlue"]tobitege[/COLOR] for the OTA xml generator.
    Thanks to @[COLOR="LightBlue"]Kryten2k35[/COLOR] for the original source of the OTA app.
    We do NOT ask for or expect any donations from users.
    If someone takes it upon themselves to donate to us, of course it will be appreciated,
    and all funds will be used to pay our server fees.
    If someone does choose to donate, our PayPal link is below.
    PayPal Link

Very Important Information
    Team Bliss will allow some minor off-topic comments in our development threads.
    Please post in the general forums for off-topic comments and/or questions.
    Overall, please keep comments relevant to development, as this better helps you and our team
    when trying to determine problems that users are having.
    We appreciate all levels of knowledge in our threads, and therefore we ask that
    the seasoned members be helpful to those with less knowledge.
    Most importantly, do NOT troll those with less knowledge than yourself.
    Should you feel inclined to not abide by our request, the XDA Moderators may be called in to remove posts.
    We thank you for adhering to our thread rules.

Thank you for using BlissPop! We appreciate each and every one of our users!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][5.1.1] BlissPop ROM 3.7 [D855/0/2][ls990][vs985], ROM for the LG G3

Contributors
    tobitege, sixohtew, 777jon
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod and others

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.7
    Stable Release Date: 2015-07-25

Created 2015-02-05
    Last Updated 2015-07-25
    Build-Update-Mania - May 27, 2015! :D

BlissPop v3.4 - LP 5.1.1_r3 - D855 - May 27 Official Build Uploaded
    BlissPop-v3.4-d855-OFFICIAL-20150527-1322.zip - BlissRoms D850 Download
    (md5: af34aa1d6e5ced31c382db1eba812967)

BlissPop v3.4 - LP 5.1.1_r3 - D850 - May 27 Official Build Uploaded
    BlissPop-v3.4-d850-OFFICIAL-20150527-1337.zip - BlissRoms D850 Download
    (md5: efec1e1fccb4f6f43921fdc1b929c258)

BlissPop v3.4 - LP 5.1.1_r3 - D852 - May 27 Official Build Uploaded
    BlissPop-v3.4-d852-OFFICIAL-20150527-1351.zip - BlissRoms D852 Download
    (md5: 51d6a5fd61a01d4762bd5c7971d04766)

BlissPop v3.4 - LP 5.1.1_r3 - LS990 - May 27 Official Build Uploaded
    BlissPop-v3.4-ls990-OFFICIAL-20150527-1418.zip - BlissRoms LS990 Download
    (md5: 4ba34c0a2d80b1cc6375440eaf8cdfcf)

BlissPop v3.4 - LP 5.1.1_r3 - VS985 - May 27 Official Build Uploaded
    BlissPop-v3.4-vs985-OFFICIAL-20150527-1404.zip - BlissRoms VS985 Download
    (md5: 85ae6b361f0b4c19ba20e30a7c15c7ff)

It is HIGLY RECOMMENDED to make a nandroid backup BEFORE FLASHING!

For changelog see the changelog.

Sidenotes: please do not quote the whole update post, just hit the thanks button!

Enjoy it, PEACE! :D
    Hey all,
    it's been a blast in the past 7 months and I enjoyed very much my time with Team Bliss, but my full-day job is taking its toll and I have to make concessions to make my life easier going forward. I've left the team on my own, good will and will miss the fun times I had with all of them on hangouts and XDA!
    You all will keep getting official builds by Pat (@pjgraber03), but maybe with less "commentary" :) , so check Updates and/or server frequently and keep enjoying BlissPop!
    Take good care and see you all around...
    Today's v3.5 builds for D852, D855, LS990 and VS985 are available now (v3.5 - LP 5.1.1_r4):

BlissPop-v3.5-d852-OFFICIAL-20150613-2233.zip - Official BlissRoms D852 Download

BlissPop-v3.5-d855-OFFICIAL-20150613-2213.zip - Official BlissRoms D855 Download (AFH Mirror)

BlissPop-v3.5-ls990-OFFICIAL-20150613-0124.zip - Official BlissRoms LS990 Download

BlissPop-v3.5-vs985-OFFICIAL-20150613-1134.zip - Official BlissRoms VS985 Download
    (above vs985 is NOT available via "Updates", sorry!)

CHANGELOG-bliss-v3-2015-06-13.txt

Flashing Instructions:
    • ROM
    • SuperSU 2.49 is included!
    • Gapps (e.g. BaNkS or any other LP 5.1 compatible gapps package)

BUILD HINTS
    • LP 5.1.1_r4 - (still LMY48B for now)
    • ROM UBER 4.8, Kernel SaberMod 4.9, auto-wipe of caches after flashing!
    • Gapps 5.1(!), backup/restore on dirty flash works if previously gapps was installed
    • Please do NOT report missing features or repeat reports of issues that are known!
    • Reminder: We will not add any other camera, do not ask for it, flash it yourselves.
    Full Changelog

• This post covers changes the past 5 days of commits, incl. yesterday's build
    • Reminder: we recently fixed faulty commits in our base and settings repos, see our G+ post about it
    • Fix navigation bar buttons tint color (me, again)
    • Fix heads up default colors (own fix)
    • Fix default battery text color (own fix)
    • Fix USB intent warning on device attachment (own fix)
    • Fix NPE in net encode() if param is null (libcore; own fix)
    • Status bar header: fix custom buttons long-click (own fix)
    • Fix torch preferences mismerge; rewrote system animation fragment (own fix)
    • Download links now lead to device-specific pages
    • own fix: WhisperPush: Do not launchGcmRegistration if never registered (to fix exception on boot)
    • Fix VPN icon color
    • Enable Developer options by default
    • Fix the Chamber Of Secrets
    • Slim Recents (Bliss interface, Recents); disabled by default
    • SlimShortcut: Fix FC when adding shortcut to launcher
    • WIP OmniSwitch: verticalizit
    • Full charge LED changed from 90% to 95%
    • hal: Convert libaudioamp to audio_amplifier HAL
    • frameworks: display: shorten automatic brightness debounce
    • SystemUI: Add missing QS accessibility messages
    • SystemUI: allow WiFi & Bluetooth tile details to scroll
    • SystemUI: Expose weather text colors
    • Add hotspot icon to status bar
    • Telephony: several CM commits for DDS handling
    • MasterClear: update UI
    • SetupWizard: Ensure setup complete flags are set for secondary users
    • Trebuchet: Fix bug with removing items from folders
    • Trebuchet: Rotation: fix icons disappearing
    • Trebuchet: Stop unnecessary exception posting to logcat
    • audiopolicy: Use legacy alsa to guard incall music feature
    • Get themed resources in KeyButtonView
    • Run BatteryCallback on CpuTracker thread
    • Kill process asynchronously on updateOomAdjLocked
    • ActivityManager: Fix index OOB when updating visible
    • fix bug about view cache in RemoteViews
    • CMFileManager: onResume: Refresh current view
    • CMFileManager: Sizes: Let disk usage show sizes as doubles
    • CMFileManager: MediaScanning: Update with calls to Mediascanner
    • CMFileManager: Delete destination file when copy fails
    • Floating Calculator: Reposition to fit landscape devices
    • Settings: Protected Apps: Fix rotate FC
    • Bluetooth: Adding synchronization to handle multiple threads
    • WindowManager: remove freezing window to fix UI freezing issue
    • Fix a GL error leak issue
    • Add File.separator to end of internalPath
    • Density scaling: return device's default density
    • audio: fix incall music ifdefs (2/3)
    • Dialer: Improve performance of call log
    • power: Fix locking for wakeup proximity check
    • notification drawer: powermenu updates
    • Don't set mHomeConsumed to true for KEY_ACTION_SLEEP
    • SystemUI: remove duplicate PhoneStatusBar variables
    • Fix for empty RSSI triangle after boot
    • Calendar: when sharing calendar events use File.createTempFile
    • DeskClock: Correctly reschedule alarms on system time change
    • Email: Fix crash when attempting to view EML files
    • Email: Reset idling flag when cancelling early due to being cancelled
    • Email: catch the correct exception while closing the buffers
    • Mms: Don't filter share intent
    • Mms: Compose Message: Fix visual glitch.
    • Telephony: Fix phone not initialized exception
    • Several automatic translation imports by CM
    • Add China Telecomm 4G APN support
    • Update Sonera APNs
    • See changelog for more details!

Open issues:
    • On-screen navigation bar ONLY themeable by Statusbar theme part!
    • graphical glitches in games?

BlissPop v3.4 - LP 5.1.1_r4 - D850 - June 2 Build uploaded
    BlissPop-v3.4-d850-OFFICIAL-20150602-0709.zip - Official BlissRoms D850 Download
    (md5: a784260e247a8e38c757b6c53aa8a698)

BlissPop v3.4 - LP 5.1.1_r4 - D855 - June 2 Build uploaded
    BlissPop-v3.4-d855-OFFICIAL-20150602-1800.zip - Official BlissRoms D855 Download
    (md5: 257fae6414d864d52268648443d40289)

Flashing Instructions:
    • ROM
    • SuperSU 2.49 included!
    • Gapps (e.g. BaNkS or any other LP 5.1 compatible gapps package)

BUILD HINTS
    • LP 5.1.1_r4 (still LMY48B for now)
    • ROM SaberMod 4.8.5, Kernel SaberMod 4.9.3, auto-wipe of caches after flashing!
    • Thanks to @777jon to allow his kernel to be included!
    • Gapps 5.1(!), backup/restore on dirty flash is FIXED!
    Full Changelog

• Reminder: we recently fixed faulty commits in our base and settings repos, see our G+ post about it
    • Fix navigation bar buttons with custom tint color (own fix)
    • Fix navigation bar custom button sizes and landscape display (own fix)
    • Fix low battery exception with custom Heads Up colors (own fix)
    • Fixed back softkey when nav bar height was changed
    • "Over scrolling effects" (Settings, Bliss interface, Display and animations)
    • HeadsUp "Snooze timer" option (Settings, Bliss interface, Heads up)
    • Revert "g3: Remove TARGET_USES_C2D_COMPOSITION" (to fix aux audio)
    • init: enable tap to wake on boot
    • cmhw: TapToWake: Don't attempt to parse a null from FileUtils
    • cmhw: TapToWake: detect if node exists to determine if supported
    • kernel commits:
      5e0d4ba bq24296: updates from D850 V20F
      ee5b71c input: touchscreen: update from D850 V20F
      1e208ea g3: use Motorola's lmk optimizations and regen defconfigs
      8ecef70 lmk: wrap the lmk code with config
      987e7b6 drivers:lmk: Fix double delete issue
      6bb5eb7 staging:android:lmk: read rb tree root with spinlock
      e297b99 drivers:lmk: implement task's adj rbtree
      96f962e fs: support task's adj rbtree
      bbe7731 kernel: support task's adj rbtree
      dbabc47 initrd: fix lz4 decompress with initrd
      a714e39 initramfs: support initramfs that is bigger than 2GiB
      757cef7 lib/decompress.c add __init to decompress_method and data
      5b1db2f fs: take i_mutex during prepare_binprm for set[ug]id executables
    • Kernel Adiutor updated to current
    • sepolicy: Update BCL sysfs nodes in file context
    • Allow creating a managed profile if there is only one user
    • Handle ActivityNotFoundException for contacts activity
    • Clean RenderScript warnings
    • Fix bug regarding the comparator sorts Alarms into increasing time order.
    • Read settings of current user in KeyguardViewMediator
    • Deduplicate notification methods
    • Avoid ANR loop because of queued-up ANR runnables
    • Should reset mDismissKeyguard on keyguard secure change
    • Fix javadocs based on recent case consistency change
    • Fix null pointer dereference when security exception occurs
    • Introduce Theme Versioning [1/2]
    • Mms: Add UAProf URL to carrier-specific configs
    • healthd: Use android blue for charge percentage
    • Temp fix for Bouygues telecom issues
    • the status of brightness not refresh in power control widget after manual adjustment of brightnes
    • make lockscreen weather fonts a bit smaller
    • some bionic commits
    • multiple commits for Native framework for graphics and surface flinger etc
    • Multiple packages' translations updated by CM
    • See changelog for more details!

Open issues:
    • Heads Up on clean install might need to be toggled once to become active