I'd like to thank everyone here who supported us, especially the guys that have now taken over the project.
It was a great project to work on, it was nice to learn more and more, and working with Kamill was a real pleasure.
I'm glad that there's such an interest in our very first Sense theme, I've never made another Sense theme before this one.
Remember that this is but the beginning of new themes to come. I'm looking forward to skin future interfaces from HTC or from other manufacturers.
Thanks for all your help guys, the pressure was tough, but I'm glad we made the decision to give this project to someone else.
Guide for Creating GTX Styled Skins
Here's a little guide for creating GTX skins. Sometimes I see that the GTX style is being modified to fit one's own need, but I think this standard is a must to create the original look.
Let me draw some guidlines:
- There are 2 main colors: Dark grey and a gradient from white (up) to light-grey (down).
Download the PSD attachment package which includes some high res buttons, arrows, checkers, etc.
- Make sure that there are no sharp edges, everything needs to be rounded, but not too much.
- Boxes, so selector grapics and more, that are white-grey, need to have a 1px stroke which you can see clearly in my graphics in the thread, and an outer glow, which is dark grey.
Again, you can find the PSD in the attached Zip, from that PSD you can copy the layer style.
- Apart from the outer glow mentioned in #3, shadows should be removed from the design.
- Absolutely no glow/reflection. I know that it's inviting to do it, because many people think that it looks good, but it will break the design.
- There should be more white than grey.
- For arrows, use the dotted arrows found in the original design. These arrows can also be found in the PSD attachment.
Use the "Helvetica Neue LT" font for optimal look. It's included in the attachment.
Finally, I would like to ask you this:
----------Search before posting!-----------
Need a Designer for your Work? Do not hesitate to contact me!
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
| AOKP Milestone 4 | Franco.Kernel Milestone 2 | ICS 4.0.3
Donate to developers rather than to XDA.