[ROM][5.x] CyanogenMod (CM12 / CM 12.1)

Search This thread

Deltadroid

Recognized Contributor
Apr 19, 2013
Marshmallow Bootanimation

I extracted the latest Marshmallow bootanimation and repackaged it to install on our devices. The installer includes a backup script so that the bootanimation persists after dirty flashing ROM updates.

cm12.1-620x164-bootanimation-marshmallow-signed.zip

Attachments

• 0000.png
    0000.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:

Bilgets

Oct 27, 2011
Jakarta
Tried the last build, battery is doing great. Although the game "panda must jump twice" shows some strange text using stock fontuploadfromtaptalk1440070169933.jpg

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

TabTapper

Jun 9, 2015
Random Reboots

Hi Andi, appriciate your work. But last build was disappointed. Many times it got rebooted. and ultimately switched to earlier build as my Tab is in regular use. It booted thrice at Language selection and more after restore. Build has got stable after that but then reboot frequently when i opened Whatsapp.
Keep your work. Thanks for updates again and again. You are gr8 worker.

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Hi Andi, appriciate your work. But last build was disappointed. Many times it got rebooted. and ultimately switched to earlier build as my Tab is in regular use. It booted thrice at Language selection and more after restore. Build has got stable after that but then reboot frequently when i opened Whatsapp.
Keep your work. Thanks for updates again and again. You are gr8 worker.
Clean flash?
Also restoring data from Titanium or similar might cause problems. If the issues exist in clean flash (also don't restore from Titanium) attach logcat and dmesg please.

Last edited:
Reactions: PuYaU

DaDiablo

Nov 30, 2012
Why would you restore anything with Titanium or w/e?
What I do, when I do clean flash is to use my backup from Google which installs all the apps I used to have. As for the things I have on internal storage, I just make copies on the sd card.
Titanium is crap.

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
There will be 2 builds until tomorrow, first build only includes a fix for battery drain reported bt many user.

This build needs a clean flash!

The 2nd build will have the OpenSource parts in again and some audio hal updates.

This build needs a clean flash too!

Won't have my much time to answer questions, tomorrow is my birthday and having guests today in the evening.

Please test both builds, the first one is more important atm because the 2nd build will be based on it.

If you don't like to clean flash, don't join here!

I need feedback on first build to run the 2nd build if all is fine.

Best regards and have a nice weekend!

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Thx for the wishes, but my birthday is tomorrow - it doesn't brings luck to someone if those wishes are one day to early ;)

1. P3110 build will be there in a few min, p3100 still compiling.

thetupacshow

May 6, 2015
I installed cyano 12.1 for my 3110 tab, the ROM works great but when I click on Settings-Sounds a messagge appears: "the setting app is locked abnormally" and I can't change sounds...
Here the screenshot (I live in Italy):
21nfs0o.png
[/IMG]

thetupacshow

May 6, 2015
I searched on the thread and someone said that's it's not a ROM's bug because they didn't have that bug... I had KitKat 4.4 and I followed your instructions:
- all types of wipe
- flash ROM
- flash gapps
- reboot

The problem was there, so I re-flashed the ROM trying to resolve it. Here's my logcat: Dropbox

handsome1_blr

Oct 6, 2008
Bangaluru
Hi,

Many Many Happy returns of the day !! Hope you have a blast on your best day of the year :)!!

Coming to the topic of the ROM,even I faced random reboots and some apps won't start,Am not using titanium backup either !

Will the new builds and report back.

Regards.

Reactions: Android-Andi

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
I searched on the thread and someone said that's it's not a ROM's bug because they didn't have that bug... I had KitKat 4.4 and I followed your instructions:
- all types of wipe
- flash ROM
- flash gapps
- reboot

The problem was there, so I re-flashed the ROM trying to resolve it. Here's my logcat: Dropbox
uploadfromtaptalk1440316604966.jpg

Lol, seems like CM broke it because of CAF again... Like always... Read first line of logcat, we don't have and don't need Qualcomm MediaPlayer

Edit: are you using one of the 22 August builds?
Edit2: can't reproduce you issue, on both 22 August builds Settings -> Sounds works fine, also all submenus...

Last edited:

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Andi, and where the changelog? You've already done so builds?) How did you have time ???)
Mentioned before... 1st build have the JB Update 1 on kernel and blobs reverted to fix the abnormal battery drain.

2nd build have the JB Update 1 on kernel reverted and uses OpenSource camera and domx.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASHURiCAN and Az-09

Top Liked Posts