[UPDATE] P7-L10C900B30 -Android 5.1.1. Emui 3.1

Search This thread

VolpeXDA

Jan 7, 2013
I tried it multiple times, but the full B609 doesn't want to be installed: it arrives at 100% and then says error.
I tried also, from My-Rom with CWM, to restore my backup (via CWM), but ended in a bootloop. I tried to put into dload the B603, but gives also error (because I want to fully de-brand my phone now, so I want to arrive to have a clean B133).
Any ideas? Because now I'm stuck on My-Rom.
Should I flash anything from ADB? If that's the case, please give me hints.
Thanks!

So, at the end I managed to go to full b609 by flashing the original video e intro logo from My-Rom. Then I went to b133, change CUST (I have already de-branded the phone, but anyway), then it proposed me update to b615, then nothing. So I manually upgraded to 621-623-830, with a full wipe after every installation.
At the first boot, all the video were working fine: but after a reboot, no one was working. So I installed the fix (com.google.android.webview.apk) which fixed all the videos reproduction, but was keeping mediaserver always running. So I uninstalled the webview package, reboot, and then all the video were working fine, apart from Facebook, and mediaserver was always quiet. Super strange! Anyway, for now I'm sticking to this configuration.
By the way, I easily rooted the phone flashing CWM, then SuperSU, then installing BusyBox and playing with Terminal Emulator. The only thing, going from b133 to b830 my bootloader locked again, so I had to unlock it with the code.

ditar86

Apr 13, 2015
Huawei P10
Need help

Hi, I need help. After the trial to upload to 830 again i cannot do the phone reset, factory reset. It gets to 40% then i get the info of fail. I switch on the phone some options are reseted and I have to set the language but wi fi does not work. Can't even change the motive. Can I roll back to b609 and how step by step. A download folder does not even help me to roll back to b623 i think I still have the guarantee. Can i do it in a legal way.

blacklord9

Dec 25, 2009
Bucharest
Last edited:
Reactions: cypressss

black_ps

Nov 21, 2014
Secret
Video solution to facebook ... just install this version and disable the automatic update in the Play Store facebook
https://mega.nz/#!tkUXzBRB!qPU8zvwhK1iU7Lj4hUQcr7aFai8Zyo_mnlTGRDMGGdk

I confirm it's working.
But with this version media bug is present so you will need to restart phone after you see videos

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/facebo...24-114-beta-android-5-0-android-apk-download/
Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

cypressss

Sep 1, 2015
I confirm it's working.
But with this version media bug is present so you will need to restart phone after you see videos

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/facebo...24-114-beta-android-5-0-android-apk-download/

Can confirm this fixes the issue. Do you happen to know why it happens?

Edit: you also need to uninstall updates to android webview to prevent media server from draining battery.

Just have a closer look at blacklords post... Works for me!

Reactions: black_ps

stuntmanmike82

May 26, 2013
I'm on B830 now and dont have any problems recognized since yesterday.
No mediaserver problem and youtube works fine. i dont use facebook.
Battery life is also good and system is running even smoother than on b621. I'm happy :)

My bootloader is still unlocked but i cant manage to get my device rooted.
I tested it with iroot and Kingo Android Root like before.
But root always fails.
Any Ideas???

blacklord9

Dec 25, 2009
Bucharest
Bluetooth audio doesn't work for me. Can anyone confirm? (Calls, music works fine).

proudazzzm

Feb 11, 2013
I'm on B830 now and dont have any problems recognized since yesterday.
No mediaserver problem and youtube works fine. i dont use facebook.
Battery life is also good and system is running even smoother than on b621. I'm happy :)

My bootloader is still unlocked but i cant manage to get my device rooted.
I tested it with iroot and Kingo Android Root like before.
But root always fails.
Any Ideas???

Flash TWRP Recovery and flash SuperSU v2.46.

Reactions: stuntmanmike82

Top Liked Posts