Or Continue to Thread: [Manila Mod][19-Jun-2010] Co0k…
Find Your Device:
27th April 2010, 12:34 PM   |  #6234  
Account currently disabled
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 268

1,329 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henk2484

A bit off-topic but, I've managed to extract the Cell Evo ROM. I'm going to check if the following apps from this ROM are completely compatible with CHT on Sense2.5.2012:

- Analog Face (to change the analog clock)
- Clock Flip (to change the flip style of flip clock)
- Clock Background (to change the background of the clock section)
- Clock Numbers (no need to explain)
- Wallpaper Mode Switch (to switch between default, HQ-Wall & BG4ALL)
- Full Blue Theme switch and Full Black Theme switch

I'll see if I can put all of these in separate CABs. Can't give an ETA, but check my signature for twitstamp updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple666

Thanks but this is a rom for the touch pro 2 and you are right im looking for a clock with no background !

Check the attached CABs. I've completed the extraction from the Cell Evo ROM and put the theme change files in the CABs below. Install the desired CAB and check you're start menu for shortcut. Keep in mind that MortScript needs to be installed.

EDIT: I've updated the MortScripts inside the CABs. There's a new MasterScript.mscr with startmenu shortcut, from which you can manage the different customizations. The script will check for the customization script first. If the script isn't found it will tell you and let you make another choice. So you don't need to install all CABs.

EDIT2: Updated the Copy Flag on the MasterScript.mscr to not overwrite existing files. This way the script installed with the first CAB will stay there and won't be deleted with uninstall of other CABs. It will only uninstall when the first CAB is uninstalled.
Last edited by henk2484; 28th April 2010 at 11:27 PM.