Default GodSpeed Recovery v1.0-r2 (4-30-10) | OverClocking Without Boundaries

Hey guys. So Toastcfh and I had a brilliant idea. We decided that since we can replace our phones kernel, we should also be able to replace the recovery image's kernel too. With this idea i took amon_ra's recovery image, split it up and added toast's bfs kernel onto it. Now we can have recovery running at 768 mhz!

This Recovery Image only affects your Recovery, not your phone's kernel and system when you boot your rom. So stop asking if it will force you to use Overclock. It won't

This was done just for fun and to get nandroid + ext4 to work. We hope that amon_ra will include ext4 and many more cool features in his next version of his recovery

What this recovery has that your current one doesn't are the cpu overclocked at 768 mhz, Brain **** Scheduler, EXT4 support, and your favorite dev's avatar. With Ext4 support you guys should now be able to backup your ext4 partition with nandroid + ext

This is pretty much amon_ra's recovery just themed with toast's and my avatar + a more up to date kernel.

How to Flash these images
put the image on your sdcard and from recovery do this

Code:
adb shell
flash_image recovery /sdcard/nameofrecovery.img
CHANGELOG
1.0-r2 - edited the kernel to peg at a 768 mhz when doing recovery processes to decrease time

GodSpeed Recovery Darchstar Edition
MD5SUM: 7799e7f7d242150ec07d179c8326baf3

GodSpeed Recovery ToAsTcfh Edition
MD5SUM: bbab6bf1d393cb216dc76f6b5c9de424
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	darchrecovery.png
Views:	2434
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	317521   Click image for larger version

Name:	toastrecovery.png
Views:	2159
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	317522  
[Meh Github] [Meh Twitter]
[The Epic 4g Touch CM Google+][The Epic 4g Touch Blog Page]
If you feel so inclined to donate, click HERE

i'm part of teamrogue, so i thought i should add a pic to my sig, to show it off to everyone