Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: HTC Flagships - Mega Tech Disc…
6th February 2016, 10:26 PM |#33635  
OP Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 22,097

More
I have decided to show you this, my mockup of the M10, because i don't want to give Evan the pleasure of spoiling the M10 for us, like he did with that God awful washed out photo he has released, here is my render of the M10 which i had made earlier but now corrected to measurements after Evan's front reveal, this is made from all the insider information i have of the M10

note: this mockup does not show the hidden thing on the front

you can really understand the codename now, this is the cleanest most symmetrical phone HTC ever made, it contains the essence of HTC but fulfils everything the press has been asking for
- no logo bar
- improved screen to body ratio hence its expect to have the same size as M9 with bigger screen, 5.2"
- AOSP like UX
- heavy loaded camera hardware

update v2: refined render with corrected rear camera size, fingerprint shape and clearer bezel
update v3: fractionally wider in order to perfectly fit the M9+ 5.2" screen proportions and every sensor on the front including the speaker was readjusted to match the evleak photo, brighter colors, fixed broken front USB center on v2
update v4: adjusted fingerprint shape based on evidence of alternate prototype, so it could be either v3 or v4 as two prototypes exist
update v5: bigger rear camera and flash/IR, antenna's location corrected based on latest leak, FP scanner, speaker, front camera and proximity corrected using the white photo
update v5a with Sense 8 mock-up: trying to show case how the M10 looks with black wallpaper thanks to Amoled and Sense 8 colors, Desire 825 capacitive buttons plus color tweaks here and there for better looks
update v6a: added the back chamfer matching the silver leak, hence rear camera combo gets smaller just a bit and the side tapers approach M9
update v7a: back chamfer is now more solid
update v8: added real Sense 8 icons

update 4/3/2016: the official M10 render was leaked, comparison with my mock-ups over here

My pre-leak mock-up vs official leaked render by evleaks

HamdiR

Evleaks

HTC One M10 - codename Perfume mock up renders

Quote:

M10/Perfume - mock-up render v8 with Sense 8 mock-up

M10/Perfume - mock-up render v7a with Sense 8 mock-up

M10/Perfume - mock-up render v7a

M10/Perfume - mock-up render v6a with Sense 8 mock-up

M10/Perfume - mock-up render v6a

M10/Perfume - mock-up render v5a with Sense 8 mock-up

M10/Perfume - mock-up render v5a

M10/Perfume - mock-up render v5b

M10/Perfume - mock-up render v4

M10/Perfume - mock-up render v3

M10/Perfume - mock-up render v2

M10/Perfume - mock-up render v1

A9/Aero - official render

M9/Hima - official render

M10's bezel improvements vs the A9 (sense screenshot from A9)

and this cutout to give you an idea of the back curvature and edges

here we can see the metallic bumper accessory, how v5 was corrected and comparison between A9/M9/M10

Last edited by hamdir; 4th March 2016 at 03:46 PM.
The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamdir Ad-Free