[ROM][ICS] DjangoManouche X 1.6.5 - 30A/B - KingOfBirds 0.7 Reloaded - Adios Amigos

Search This thread

saxon01

Mar 20, 2010
My phone is very slow with 1.6.5 and i have problem with slow internal card reading.Any solution?

Morghoth

Apr 18, 2009
sokinso: That's total nonsence. A phone should work at least for a year without a need to change to a ROM. Considering the fact that this is stable ROM and if you don't install some crap to it, then there is no reason to flash ROM so frequently.

KiD3991

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 21, 2012
sokinso: That's total nonsence. A phone should work at least for a year without a need to change to a ROM. Considering the fact that this is stable ROM and if you don't install some crap to it, then there is no reason to flash ROM so frequently.

That excludes crackflasher like me. But you're damn right on the stable part. I actually liked LG Optimus UI on ICS, used it on LG O4X and bought this phone just for the ICS UI.

Installing things is dependable. If you're a person who enjoys greenifying things, then yes. Else I'll be frank, a 512MB RAM is not even close to enough for a standard smartphone user at this era.

yumeiki

Nov 8, 2012
Rome
i've revert back from kitkat to dmx 1.6.5 but as before my phone do not sync time and date if i remove the battery, any toughts?

ivaneris

Apr 3, 2012
Blora
i've revert back from kitkat to dmx 1.6.5 but as before my phone do not sync time and date if i remove the battery, any toughts?

Strange..it should sync automatically..even if you have no internet connection on dmx (or any custom stock rom) maybe your carrier not support it...clocksync is the best app for me..but still need internet connection

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk 2

Bogazicili90

Oct 8, 2011
Bursa
www.facebook.com
Thank you very much this bugfree great ROM! I'm coming from CM11 by temasek there are still many bugs on that . I will flash this again with the last version

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

I can't revert back from kitkat to dmx 1.6.5 it seems files flashed but OS doesn't install. I reflashed old bootloader and repartition system as 800 MB and reformarmated as ext4? What is missing?

Last edited:

Bogazicili90

Oct 8, 2011
Bursa
www.facebook.com
did you read the post just above yours?
ONLY FOR NEW BOOT LOADER...
check what's yours...
next time please read the OP before you flash..... it might be for BMW and you are trying to flash it on a LG

I'm not stupid man! I already read the first download page and I could'nt see any word FOR NEW Boot loader. You may flash this a BMW I can't you got?

Last edited:

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm not stupid man! I already read the first download page and I could'nt see any word FOR NEW Boot loader. You may flash this a BMW I can't you got?

please behave yourself.
you should know or ask someone...

old boot loader is gb based and the new boot loader is ics based ....refer attachment...

it is basic common sense to check this boot loader thing before you start doing anything. it could result in complete bricking.
i suggest you edit the names you have called before you are reported.

thanks. peace now

Attachments

• 1424021214738.jpg
    1424021214738.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 607
Last edited by a moderator:

Bogazicili90

Oct 8, 2011
Bursa
www.facebook.com
Sorry but he meant that I'm stupid with his reply to me. Before CM11 I was on ICS 4.0.4 DC (an old version) and it was with old bootloader I'm am sure because I didn't change bootloader before this is why I was stacked at that point and asked for help. Anyway no need to argue. Thanks for correction.

yumeiki

Nov 8, 2012
Rome
I still do not understand why the phone do not update Date and Time when it shut down because of the low battery and than i plug it and boot again.

reggiexp

Hi mate!
Now I own an Xperia Z3 and i got married :)
No more time for modding or custom roms... :(

Ow that's why you didn't go online anymore.
Oww congratulations. And okay so you stopped all development and ****?
I got rid of the oneplus-one also got my self a lg g3 2gb ram 16gb rom version in exchange like 1year ago. Maybe more.
Love the lg g3.
And nice xperia z3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DJANGOMANOUCHE X 1.6.5 - Adios Amigos
    FEATURING PROJECT LARD...

DOWNLOAD ROM AND KERNEL XDA File server is offline so i reuploaded only last version. Please let me know if you need previous version :)

IMPORTANT: I Tested ROM installation with CWM 5.x, 6.x (the ones included in AIO Tool) and TWRP (provided by TonyP) and it works perfectly! But i personally suggest TWRP without any theme

ATT: suggested installation process for users coming from previous Stock Based ROMS:
    1 - wipe cache
    2 - wipe dalvik
    3 - install rom
    4 - fix permission

BUT IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY PURE DMX EXPERIENCE DO A FULL WIPE!!!!

KingOfBirds kernel ver. 0.7 Reloaded
    Changelog:
    Code:
     [B]  - Disabled Tegra Hotplug and Conservative Governor when in standby (this should solve other BSOD) and introduced ARM Auto Hotplug by Pengus77[/B]
       - [B]Dynamic Fsync[/B] by Faux123: Fsync is enabled when device sleeps, disabled when awake (fixed by Pengus77)
      [B] - Frandom support and Havaged Optimizations[/B]
      [B] - Compiled with Linaro 4.6.2 Toolchain and with CFLAG Optimizations[/B]
       - Added Zen Scheduler (Thanks Android Developer Alliance)
       - Slightly edited Voltage table
       - Activated all TCP congestion algorithms (default Westwood)
       - Fixed the core max and min frequencies (now are both the same, thanks Myself) 
       [B]- 14 Scripts to manage KoB Features and Script Manager (see guide)[/B]
       - Fast Charge Support 
       - Ip4 Tweaks
       - SD Readhead default to 256 Kb
       - Fixed Governors setup for both cores (Thanks Exterry)
       - Removed all custom Governors
       - Other BSOD Fixes

Updated Kernel source HERE

KingOfBirds KERNEL CUSTOMIZER IN AROMA INSTALLER:

- 3 Led Brightness Settings
    Code:
    - Superdimmed (2)
    - Half Dimmed (10)
    - Stock (20)
    - Dynamic Fsync
    Code:
    - Enabled
    - Disabled
    - USB FastCharge
    Code:
    - Enabled
    - Disabled
    - Haveged Optimizations
    Code:
    - Enabled
    - Disabled
    - 96 Mb Zram
    Code:
    - Enabled
    - Disabled

2 Versions with Aroma installer: 30a and 30b!

In each version you can choose:

- CRT effect or stock
    - 30% transparent statusbar or stock
    - choose to install some LG craps:
    Code:
            - LG app manager, useful for LG UI themes
    - LG SU660 RAM Widget
    - LG Email + Widget
    - LG OSP
    - LG Smartshare
    - LG Pcsync
    - LG Music
    - LG setup wizard
    - 3 Launchers + 2 weather widgets
    Code:
    - LG Home
    - LG Weather Widget (installed to /data)
    -[B] Lg Home ported from JB ROMs[/B] ATT: this will install as system app and it needs 25 MB of your system partition [B](reduced because I removed some wallpapers).[/B].. be sure you have enough free space (you cannot install this togheter with stock one)
    -[B] LG Weather from JB Roms[/B] ATT: this will install as system app and it needs 50 MB of your system partition... be sure you have enough free space (you cannot install this togheter with stock one)
    - Xperia Launcher
    - 3 Bootanimations
    Code:
    - DjangoManouche Guitar
    - DjangoManoucheX by IcyEye
     - LG 4x
    - Enable or disable Fast Dormancy (thanks to jonasl from Optimus G thread for the tips)
    Code:
    - Enabled
    - Disabled
    - MMS app
    Code:
    - Stock
    - OptimusG
    - Gallery app
    Code:
    - Stock
    - OptimusG
    - Rils
    Code:
    - 30A
    - 30B
    - 28G
    - 30B from Germany ROM
    - Adblock
    Code:
    - Active
    - Inactive
    - Cronjobs
    Code:
    - Active
    - Inactive
    - AC!D Sound Mod
    Code:
    - Active
    - Inactive

Kernels:

LG Stock kernel - Features:
    Code:
       - noop scheduler as default
       - 96 Mb Swap

KingOfBirds Kernel v0.7 - DEFAULT CHOICE IN AROMA INSTALLER Features:
    Code:
    [B]   - Compiled with Linaro 4.6.2 Toolchain and with CFLAG Optimizations[/B]
    [B]   - Dimmable Leds[/B]
    [B]   - Default Scheduler: Row [/B]
    [B]   - Default Governor: Interactive [/B]
    [B]   - ARM Auto Hotplug[/B]
       - Activated all TCP congestion algorithms (default Westwood)
       - EXT4 tweaks
       - Net Tweaks
       - BSOD Fixed by Nvidia
       - SIO, ZEN, BFQ5 and ROW Scheduler
       - No OC Version or 1.456 Mhz Max OC version and with OV/UV functionality (Thanks to Wkpark for his original patch and to Civato for his modifications).
       - Enable/Disable 96 Mb Zram 
       - 32 Mb Ramhack or No RamHack Versions
       - SD Readhead default to 256 Kb   
       - Fast Charge Support
       - Frandom support

Kowalski Kernel 100p5 by Pengus77 - Features:
    Code:
    Really amazing kernel by a great developer (I think he's really one of the most competent person I ever seen on this forum and a very helpful man!)
    For changelog of this awesome beast see [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2097788"]HERE[/URL]...
    In DjangoManouche (and other stock-based rom) we have only one (not important IMHO) bug: LCD brightness regulation doesn't work but auto brightness works very well!! BTW I applied auto brightness by default in my rom so... don't worry!
    Other default choice in DMX:
       - 96 Mb Zram available

ROMs Changelog:
    Code:
    - Removed Trickster
    - Added CPU Adjuster
    [B]- Added ScriptManager and 14 Scripts to manage almost everything in my rom :)(see guide)[/B]
    - Solved Wifi in rom installation (hopefully)
    - Alsa support (thanks Pengus77 for the idea and nootubo for the scripts)
    - Updated Play Store
    - Updated CPU Adjuster
    - Slighty edited RAM Scripts (Thanks TonyP)
    - Added Viber4Android Audio Mod (best audio mod ever) - Thanks zhuhang
    - Added ICS Camera+ Autofocus by abbasbas as a choice in Aroma
    - Added Ad-away as a choice in Aroma for ad-blocking
    - Added Stock Service.jar un-patched in Aroma as a choice

ROM features:
    - Choice to wipe or not
    - Based on ICS 30a/30b
    - Patched Service.jar to optimize Home app management, to avoid redraws (Thanks Zeppelinrox for the inspiration)
    - Scrolling Cache disabled (Thanks AndroidON)
    - Fully tweaked
    - No Ota update in settings
    - No OSP in settings and fully removed
    - Enabled ADB
    - Optimized host to remove spam and ads
    - Always updated Gapps
    - Zipaligned
    - Init.d support
    - Optimized SU binary
    - Battery Tweaks
    - Optional LGStartupWizard
    - SD card and Kernel Sceduler Speed tweaks
    - Youtube HD available as a chioce
    - Lg Optimus G Gallery and MMS/SMS available as a choice
    - AC!D Sound Audio Mod-(Thanks to AC!D Team)
    - Adobe flash
    - Every partition in EXT4
    - Widget from SU660 (calendar, Memory Management, etc...)
    - Haveged/Frandom support (Thanks idcrisis and his tool crossbreeder for the inspiration)
    - HTML Viewer by FreestyleCrafter
    - Alsa support (thanks Pengus77 for the idea and nootubo for the script)
    DJANGOMANOUCHE X 1.6.5
    ADIOS AMIGOS...

Androidiani and LG Optimus Dual Facebook Group Special Edition

DOWNLOAD ROM AND KERNEL

IMPORTANT: I Tested ROM installation with CWM 5.x, 6.x (the ones included in AIO Tool) and TWRP (provided by TonyP) and it works perfectly! But i personally suggest TWRP without any theme

ATT: suggested installation process for users coming from previous Stock Based ROMS:
    1 - wipe cache
    2 - wipe dalvik
    3 - install rom
    4 - fix permission

BUT IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY PURE DMX EXPERIENCE DO A FULL WIPE!!!!

ROMs Changelog:
    Code:
    - Updated Play Store
    - Updated CPU Adjuster
    [B]- Slighty edited RAM Scripts (Thanks TonyP)[/B]
    - Added Viber4Android Audio Mod (best audio mod ever) - Thanks zhuhang
    - Added ICS Camera+ Autofocus by abbasbas as a choice in Aroma
    - Added Ad-away as a choice in Aroma for ad-blocking
    - Added Stock Service.jar un-patched in Aroma as a choice

Sent from DjangoManouche!
    Hi guys,

This is an happy/sad day for me....Yesterday i sold my p990 (I will sent it next monday) and bought a nexus 4.

It has been a pleasure to be with you these last two years.

This is the DMX end but....

I hope to see you again in n4 forum!
    Hugs.

Francesco AKA Carburano AKA Twoface AKA me myself and I

Luv

Sent from DjangoManouche!

SCRIPTLAND

Since 1.6.1 in my rom you will find an app called Script Manager and a folder in /data (and also in /sdcard) called /carburano in this folder you will find 14 scripts:

- Alsa_sound: a script to enable sound optimizations fro headphones and speaker
    - Dyn Fsync On: to enable dynamic Fsync (att. this could corrupt data)
    - Dyn Fsync Off: to disable dynamic Fsync
    - Fast Charge On: to enable Fast Charge (att. this could damage your PC USB)
    - Fast Charge Off: to disable Fast Charge
    - Super Dimmed Led: It will set Led backlight value to 2 (att. if you disable led backlight from display settings they will come back at boot)
    - Dimmed Led: It will set Led backlight value to 10 (att. if you disable led backlight from display settings they will come back at boot)
    - Stock Led: It will set Led backlight value to 20 (if you select this if can disable led backlight from display settings and they will NOT come back at boot)
    - More free RAM profile (finally back again without Supercharger - REMEMBER TO RUN SCRIPT AT BOOT TO MAKE IT WORKING)
    - Balanced RAM profile (finally back again without Supercharger - REMEMBER TO RUN SCRIPT AT BOOT TO MAKE IT WORKING)
    - Stock LG ICS RAM profile
    - Zram 96 Mb: to enable 96 Mb Zram
    - Zram 128 Mb: to enable 128 Mb Zram
    - Zram Disabled: to disable Zram

All these script can be easily executed with Script Manager (with it you can also create widget for each script to run it when you want) and for RAM and ALSA you can make them work at boot simply tapping an icon in this app... :)

Guide to manage scripts with Script Manager:

1 - Open ScriptManager and enable root features (a popup will ask you to enable root features)
    2 - Navigate to script folder (/data/carburano or /sdcard/carburano, they contain same scripts)
    3 - Tap on a script (ie ram_DMX_free)
    4 - Tap on Open as... Script/executable
    5 - Tap on Su Icon and Boot icon (this is to run script every reboot)
    6 - Tap on Save --> Run --> close window
    7 - Wooooow Script is working!!!!!

Repeat it for every script you want

IMPORTANT: only Ram Scripts and Alsa Mixer Script need to be enabled each reboot... other ones will not need it :)

IMPORTANT2: with Script Manager you can also create shortcut or widget of your favourite script!!

USEFUL GUIDE to MANAGE CRON JOBS
    GUIDE TO CHANGE TIMEZONE FOR CRON JOB

Take a look here: http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/uci/system at the Timezone table...
    then copy the TZ string for your zone (only first part before comma, ie. PST8PDT)
    paste this value in system/xbin/startcron.sh, replacing CET-1CEST (time zone for Italy and Western Europe) in line: TZ=CET-1CEST.
    Save, check permission and reboot :)

A huge thanks to:

LEGENDS:
    - Spica
    - Gueste

- Dr4go
    - Pengus77
    - tonyp
    - Pidozz
    - Topogigi
    - Wkpark
    - Harsh