OP Retired Forum Moderator
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
22.11.10 | 2.2.1 builds
- Arrrghhh has built a up-to-date package for people who dont want to download everything. Grab it here: Arrrghhh 2.2.1 update package
Note: You'll need a new data.img as this package is signed. Otherwise you'll get a bootloop
Also you'll need to select English IME if you want to type in english.
Old builds can be located hereHere is a repositories for older releases of XDANDROID and Android1.6 donut files
- The recommended method is the OTA update.zip. However, for users who don't have a completely original FRX02 to upgrade from, the system.ext2 file will be necessary.
OTA Update procedure (ONLY for users with the original, unmodified signed FRX02 system image)
- Download update-FRX03.zip to SD card in the same directory as startup.txt and haret, etc
- Rename update-FRX03.zip to update.zip
- Boot haret, watch the updater go
- After updater finishes, it may either reboot or "freeze" (reboot not implemented on device), reboot manually if it freezes
- Boot haret again, and the new system will start up
Startup & Conf Updates
zImage Autobuild: ( glemsom / balsat ) zImage are updated quite often but just because its updated, it doesn't necessarily mean it will work 100%. If a new zImage breaks and doesn't boot; load a previous working zImage. thanks
Rootfs Autobuild ( Stinebd )
- Get the latest rootfs here from the rootfs build service provided Stinebd for XDANDROID
Initramfs Autobuilds ( Stinebd )
- Get the latest Initramfs here from the Initramfs build service provided Stinebd for XDANDROID
WinMO/Android dual-bootYozgatg has released his dual boot WinMo / Android program for everyone to enjoy
LiteWM ROM to autoboot linuxMichyPrima has created a lite WinMo that automatically loads haret from your SD card. It loads pretty quick and i can confirm it works It has a boot option so just wait until you see Booting countdown and touch the screen.
Reboot, Shutdown, USB mass Storage and Continue Booting Android
CAB-Install for XDANDROIDTheBrilliantMistake has made a convenient program for people out there having installation problems with XDANDROID.
Have a look and see if you like it. If this proves successful we may roll out the updates like this in the future.
Chamonix ledEffectsLedEffects controls how your device reacts to calls, messages, charging and other phone status'
XDANDROID wifi-tether by stinebdAll the required dependencies and modules should now be built into the system/rootfs and so the standalone application should be good to go. Note this will be added into next build.
Last edited by babijoee; 31st March 2011 at 04:31 AM.