new ROM for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jonnybueno

Jan 26, 2009
50th
Stop making the mods babysit this forum. Trolling = FAIL
"babysit" are you implying that there are children on this forum? You should test bluedew then.

Some members don't even know how to extract the contents of a zip file so i believe that any type of dev whether theme or rom, has to own up to a certain responsibility for what they distribute.

The op needs a disclaimer.

compnird

Mar 5, 2009
Seattle, WA
i got a rom for you. Here it is:

I have difficulty trusting this bottle of liquid marked 'Drink me'... is it an elixir sweet and pleasant or terrible poison. Will it be sweet or bitter? Is it hot or cold?

I teach my children not to touch anything without a label. If you wish to make a potion of benefit to the community, please label it according to what it is and why one would use it.

compnird

Mar 5, 2009
Seattle, WA

Someone please swing the ban hammer on his IP before something bad happens!

1. Bricked phones, Although nobody would be stupid enough to try an unknown without first backing up.
2. We all lose faith in XDA as a source for good devs and quality results.
3. The incredible becomes known as a kid's toy and REAL devs shy away for fear of a bunch of rookies messing things up and blaming them.

ihtfp69

Feb 22, 2009
This is pretty scary people. I would not flash this. Look in the system/app folder. There is a Windows application and a Windows shortcut in there!!!??? If you look in the data/app folder, he just has some random apk files. I think those actually have to be installed to work. I'm also not sure coolbho3000 would appreciate you trying to put his application in your ROM. Last, his update script is wrong ... or should I say his update scripts are wrong, really wrong. Why are there two? One or the other dude.

m0rt4l s0ul, or whoever you are, I would recommend downloading and looking at another rom that works. It may help you at least to see where you went wrong. The update script is one of the important parts. If that is not correct, nothing is going to work. Also, stop using l33t. Just use normal names for your roms.

Reactions: XqepX

jonnybueno

Jan 26, 2009
50th
This is pretty scary people. I would not flash this. Look in the system/app folder. There is a Windows application and a Windows shortcut in there!!!??? If you look in the data/app folder, he just has some random apk files. I think those actually have to be installed to work. I'm also not sure coolbho3000 would appreciate you trying to put his application in your ROM. Last, his update script is wrong ... or should I say his update scripts are wrong, really wrong. Why are there two? One or the other dude.

m0rt4l s0ul, or whoever you are, I would recommend downloading and looking at another rom that works. It may help you at least to see where you went wrong. The update script is one of the important parts. If that is not correct, nothing is going to work. Also, stop using l33t. Just use normal names for your roms.

Don't be such a troll :p:p:p He is a real dev and this works real good

Sounds awesome. Windows/Android hybrid system lol me wants....

QOTD!!! milk coming out of my nose

JTCGiants56

Jun 13, 2010
I did not take the time to read through all 6 pages to see what has gone on but all I can say is that this is just getting sad now. It is so painfully obvious that the OP is constantly making dummy accounts so people won't think it is really him. What other person on this forum is claiming to be a "dev" and has the grammar and writing abilities of a little kid? Nobody except for rr12345/droidhacker/m0rt4l s0ul.

I honestly think this kid has some kind of mental disorder. He just won't let the fact go that he doesn't have what it takes to make it. When will a mod just IP ban this little kid already before someone mistakenly takes him for a real developer, flashes one of his makeshift ROMs and ends up bricking their phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.