Arrow [ROM][STOCK] pmf v1.1 |YASR|OTA| UPDATE: BUGFIXES AND OTA VERSION!

Yet Another Stock ROM.
Version 1.1

Over The Air. (LEAKED)
Version 1.2

Welcome. This ROM is based off the stock ROM that came with the Incredible. It's very similar to various other stock ROMs with a few tweaks and things left in. My aim with this ROM was to clean up the stock ROM, leaving in some useful apps and provide a good base for themers and modders.

Current YASR Users: see latest patches at the bottom for bug fixes.

ROM Information:
  • Based on HTC stock ROM with most HTC apps removed. See below for app information.
  • The entire ROM is deodexed. This will allow the framework files to be modifed or replaced for themes.
  • The HTC lockscreen has been removed. The default 2.1 lockscreen is enabled.
  • The lockscreen can now be unlocked by using the d-pad click (NOT AWOKEN, you still must use power to wake the screen). This replaces the unlock via menu button.
  • The kernel is the default stock kernel with no modifications other than to enable root. I suggest using the very awesome Hydra kernels if you would like a different one.
  • The default wireless driver is installed (No 802.11n). (Again, see Hydra)

App Information:
  • LauncherPro is included. (Due the breakneck speed of the dev on LP, be sure to update this)
  • Superuser.apk and wireless tether are installed by default.
  • Most HTC apps have been removed with the exception of the following: Mail, Calendar, MMS, VVM, Photos, Browser, Camera, Calculator, Contacts and Phone.
  • All Exchange services (EAS) are left in. HTC has by far the best implementation for EAS and it is included for those who use it.
  • Facebook for HTC Sense and Backup Assistant are left for those that use them. If you want to use Facebook for HTC Sense to sync your contacts, you MUST download Facebook from the Market and sign in using the application before you set it up in Accounts.
  • YouTube has been updated to the EVO version.
  • Due to default lockscreen, the vanilla 2.1 clock is included instead of HTC's Clock.

Current Bugs/Known Issues
  • USB plugged-in behavior cannot be changed. Uncheck "Ask Me" under Settings > Connect to PC. Unplug/replug the USB. Use the notification bar to change the mode. I'm STILL looking into this issue.
  • Fixed: Phone options menu (holding power) has incorrect names and icons for the Silent and Vibrate options. The options still function correctly, however.

johnnybueno has created a new Vanilla 2.1 theme for this ROM. It is currently in alpha, but it already works very well. Check it out in this post.

As always, I'm in no way responsible for any damage, direct or indirect caused by this ROM, into perpetuity for ever and ever.

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD YASR ROM v1.1
PATCH FOR v1.1: POLICY-UPDATE.ZIP

DOWNLOAD OTA ROM
THIS OTA ROM WILL NOT INSTALL THE OTA FOR YOU.
TO USE THE OTA ROM YOU MUST HAVE ALREADY APPLIED THE LEAKED OTA.

Patches
UPDATED! policy-update.zip - Patch for YASR/OTA v1.1 and Lower
  • UPDATED: Lock screen will now display after sleeping in landscape. Thanks Shishnatobobby.
  • BUG FIX: Power menu now displays all options correctly.
  • BUG FIX: Lock screen will no longer stay permanently stay in airplane mode (Emergency Call, No SIM error, etc)
  • Fixed general lock screen stability issues.
Attached Files
File Type: zip policy-update.zip - [Click for QR Code] (98.6 KB, 353 views)