I'm still finishing up the last bit of testing, but I'm almost done with the 23130 Sense 2.5.2018 Fuze ROM. I was very selective about which packages I updated, which is why it didn't take as long as I thought it would. I've made quite a bit of changes since my last round of ROMs (2 months ago!!
- Build updated to latest COM3 (23130) - threaded e-mail added
- ATT Dialer updated to latest version from Sense 2.5 Tilt 2 ROM (in-call screen still not up high enough , sorry)
- latest HTC Messaging Client (by pyrorob) included (I didn't want to, but Messaging doesn't work right without it now)
- "Start" & "OK" buttons removed - tarkim's key mapper included (Long Press on "Home" button opens Task Manager, long press on "Back" button closes active window)
- AMeBa removed (see previous item for why )
- JBlend Java replaced with SUN Java from Pure (my preference)
- RSS Hub added (required for Oboe Sense for RSS widget on Home screen)
- programatix's VGA ported Sense 2018 included (with RSS feed on Home tab!!)
- Internet tab icon is weird (can't change that right now)
So it's progressing nicely. I just realized the Menu isn't working on the Messaging tab - I'll have to post in the port thread to see why.