Garmin-Asus M10

Search This thread

nortonnc

Nov 5, 2007
Wolfsburg
I am making new forum for Nuvifone M10.Please post here new firmware and themes and applications.

banner.jpg

Here you can download last WWE /english version of firmware:
http://www.garminasus.com/en_IN/support/nuvifone-M10-software-updates.html

For users who wants to change their language to English:
Exe file must be extracted with following batch file(p835abisplit3.exe M10_ALL_V6.15.0_Modem_V4.7.8_Ship_WWE_app_IDN00_V5.1.8.exe)

Than put *.abi file to your Storage card and put phone in boot mode.Rom will
be upfraded to English version.

Attachments

• p835abisplit3.rar
    49.8 KB · Views: 2,664
Last edited:

nortonnc

Nov 5, 2007
Wolfsburg
Some Regitry hacks

WiFi will stay active in sleep mode
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Power \ State \ Suspend \ (98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006)]
"Default" = dword: 00000001

Disabling Windows Lock
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ builtin \ PwrMon]
"Enabled" = dword: 00000000

and the second is:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Today \ Items \ "Device Lock"]

Turning off the EULA
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ ASUS \ EULA]

Last edited:

hdubli

Dec 31, 2004
Why some one make an attempt to cook a vanilla rom. I can help in making kitchen. :)

Alexx~

Apr 3, 2007
If there are owners of M10 with the English firmware (EN_GB), could you make a dump of the firmware and EXTROM?

or at least extrom

Last edited:

Alexx~

Apr 3, 2007
nortonnc, for your link is "SRS for the M10", is SRS WOW? Link does not work, could you attach this file?

=================================================================================
A tool for editing *. car, for example, you can change links View map and Search or interface Home
The author - The Pretender, the original thread - http://asusmobile.ru/board/viewtopic.php?t=22056

Attachments

• CarRipper_by_The_Pretender.zip
    68.7 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:

nortonnc

Nov 5, 2007
Wolfsburg
To enter boot mode:
Turn you phone off.Then hold volume down and power button for a while.Then press volume up button and select sd card mode.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some Regitry hacks

WiFi will stay active in sleep mode
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Power \ State \ Suspend \ (98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006)]
    "Default" = dword: 00000001

Disabling Windows Lock
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ builtin \ PwrMon]

and the second is:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Today \ Items \ "Device Lock"]

Turning off the EULA
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ ASUS \ EULA]
    I am making new forum for Nuvifone M10.Please post here new firmware and themes and applications.

banner.jpg

Here you can download last WWE /english version of firmware:
    http://www.garminasus.com/en_IN/support/nuvifone-M10-software-updates.html

For users who wants to change their language to English:
    Exe file must be extracted with following batch file(p835abisplit3.exe M10_ALL_V6.15.0_Modem_V4.7.8_Ship_WWE_app_IDN00_V5.1.8.exe)

Than put *.abi file to your Storage card and put phone in boot mode.Rom will
    be upfraded to English version.
    check 1st

im havin very bad situation here. juz bought M10 second hand set from singapore dealer but eventually, juz realize voice prompt not functioning. so when i check at navigation setting, it dont have any audio voice option, its empty. when navigate, its silence navigation cuz even i click speak, no sound at all.

can anyone hepl me how to solve this cuz i suspect got data lost in the folder system regarding to audio voice. how to recover it again. thanks

First see ...Is there any audio file in settings>navigation>audio,if yess than enable Voice prompt..now it will work
    If not thn reply me , i will help you by uploading files in next post..;)

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

I Can put windows 7 in my nuvifone? :confused:

Unfortunately,you cant..:(
    because Asus m10 does not meet with the requirements for installing Windows 7 i.e Device must have 7 hardware buttons..& many otherss...

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

After I transfer to the external SD card. I reboot by pressing power + down vol button together, I got a confirmation screen to proceed or cancel, I press the call button and immediately goes to auto installer screen. I din see the selection for SD card or USB option., did I do something wrong?

Reboot your phone ....press On + volume down button after warning screen come press up volume button now you will see "selection for SD card or USB option"

Press thanks button if it help you

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

@amitheunlimited
    First thanks to all . I was flash to deutchland FW v6.26 i have TMC - green icon up , and a lot of more application . Picassa , and moore . And dont have to english language . I tried to put up file for English and was no difference.I was flash to India - english FW v6.26 To post 1# @nortonnc and dont have TMC green icon my M10 . But my M10 have english language ?

In firmware of India,there is no TMC supported ...so reflash it with your country's firmware
    My Garmin Asus M10 takes more strength when press to the screen.
    Can be adjust screen pressure threshold? We can be edit registry to solve them? How?

HKLM/System/GWE/Touch/Filter/MinimumTapTime = 8 (restart
    hurozan:

1. Copy both downloaded files to c:\rom
    2. Start -> Run -> cmd
    3. type cd \rom
    4. type p835abisplit3.exe M10_ALL_V6.15.0_Modem_V4.7.8_Ship_WWE_app_IDN00_V5 .1.8.exe
    5. Wait till it finishes. In the c:\rom folder there will be M10_ALL_V6.15.0_Modem_V4.7.8_Ship_WWE_app_IDN00_V5 .1.8.abi file

Regards.