Get root on here:
1. Install this update, get rom.zip from the RUU file, rename to PB31IMG.ZIP (somewhere in this thread there is a post with link to rom.zip, but you still have to rename it), make sure your SD-Card was formatted as Fat32 and put this on the root.
2. Boot into hboot
3. Install PB31IMG.ZIP (not the one I attached to this post)
**Step 3 note** Your phone might reboot to either hboot or recovery after trying to install PB31IMG.ZIP, just get back to hboot and install again, when you get back to hboot you should notice its version .92 and S-OFF is still on, just install PB31IMG.ZIP again and all should be good. I believe at one point after it updates hboot it has to reboot to finish the install, so this might be what you are seeing.
4. Reboot, setup your google account, etc.
5. Put the files I attached to this post on root of your SD-Card
***Files are PB31IMG.ZIP (this is not the update, either delete the other PB31IMG.ZIP or rename it to PB31IMG.BAK, this is just clockwork recovery in the PB31IMG.ZIP) , payload-update.zip, and su-18.104.22.168-ef-signed.zip***
6. Power down phone and boot to hboot (hold optical button + power)
7. Install PB31IMG.ZIP in hboot, this installs clockwork recovery
8. Once that is done installing, press volume down, so your phone doesnt reboot, then select recovery
9. Once you boot into recovery choose install zip from SD-Card, then choose payload-update.zip
10. After that installs, choose to install another zip and install su-22.214.171.124-ef-signed.zip
11. Reboot and enjoy your rooted phone.
Last edited by TNS201; 26th August 2010 at 04:48 PM.