[APP][updated 15/9/2010] Mersad Persian language pack v1.5\\0% usage of ram & cpu//

Search This thread

Mersad 7

Nov 4, 2009
Shiraz
www.ir-tci.org
[APP][updated 15/9/2010] Mersad Persian language pack v1.5\\0% usage of ram & cpu//

Mersad Persian language pack v1 final

I released beta and v1 final version in 2 months ago and until now it has about +21,000 users around the world . Now working on the version 1.5 completed

Now :

It didn't slow down your ppc even 1 percent of cpu usage . It use 0.00% of cpu usage ( see the screen shots )
It's now use 88 kb . It use about 0.02% of usual device with 288mb of ram ( see the screen shots )
Support win 6.0 6.1 6.5.x
support all resolution ** WVGA , VGA , HVGA , QVGA , WQVGA

using this keyboard recommended but you can any keyboard use instead
Resco Keyboard.v.6.00 Mersad farsi fixed.CAB

Uninstalling guide :
go to the "start > setting > system > remove program"
select program and select remove

****the easiest uninstalling method between all of the language pack***

%%%This language pack is compatible with most software & even language pack that you don't need to remove it%%%%

Screen shot : post 2
log : post 3
usual problem and answers : post 4

If you like my work please support & Donate

Last edited:

Mersad 7

Nov 4, 2009
Shiraz
www.ir-tci.org
Screen shots

11960245388786505272.gif

Mersad 7

Nov 4, 2009
Shiraz
www.ir-tci.org
change blog :

B122
add font changer ( esp tnx to luigi.ing for app )
removed setting the default font
fix text in google map and facebook
fix text selection in htc client
update and fix test app for wm 6.5.3

B105
text order fixed in some roms

B100

add HVGA support
better font style ( nazanin )
removing option ( the easiest language packs removing method )
update & modified most of the files
testing and about app added
fixed text selecting problem ( that was in some htc messaging client )
remove beta version shortcut

v1 beta
Ultra fast
Most compatible with all ROMs
Ultra clean & lite
just add Persian & Arabic support ( nothing else )
support energy & other full customized ROMs

Mersad 7

Nov 4, 2009
Shiraz
www.ir-tci.org
Q&A

Usual Question and Answers

A: Arabic words are small or squared or you can type arabic word in HTC HD MINI ?
Q: this problem caused by the messaging client and rom and we can't do anything just waiting for a good rom

A: The arabic/persian text didn't write in the right order ?
Q: It's the problem of your rom and fix by change and update of your rom

A: In some roms the arabic/persian words shown as square ?
Q: Use font changer and set all field to tahoma and rset

A: When I select test the cursor don't shoe the right position ?
Q: use attached fix and reset your device

A: ...
Q: check any problem with other arabizer (to make sure that it is the problem of this app) then of the problem didn't exist , then report them here

Last edited:

dzxsoft

May 5, 2010
Bekasi
I have a question.
I Already installed beta version,
If I want to install this version,
should I hard reset my device first?
or
I just replace it by install this version?

Arash.F

Sep 1, 2010
Hi :)

I've installed the new pack on my HTC Snap, WM 6.5 Standard, now all Persian texts are showing with square fonts, IE, SMS, Opera Mini...
just Opera Mobile is working fine with persian texts.

But based on my last post (xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=7982605&postcount=81 ), square font problem is solved in all applications and comm manager.

any suggestion?

Thank you

Mersad 7

Nov 4, 2009
Shiraz
www.ir-tci.org
Hi :)

I've installed the new pack on my HTC Snap, WM 6.5 Standard, now all Persian texts are showing with square fonts, IE, SMS, Opera Mini...
just Opera Mobile is working fine with persian texts.

But based on my last post (xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=7982605&postcount=81 ), square font problem is solved in all applications and comm manager.

any suggestion?

Thank you

I described the solution in 4th post
If there isn't any problem with your messaging client ,you can set all the field in the font changer into the "Tahoma" then ok and reset
if the problem caused by your messaging client you should update your rom;)

Mersad 7

Nov 4, 2009
Shiraz
www.ir-tci.org

arsalanronin

Sep 17, 2009
Tabriz
thanks Mersad for your great app.
but I have a question:
after I installed your program,the English font in Google Maps and some other apps has changed,may I ask how can I use the original font?

sfadaei

Sep 8, 2010
English Font Problem

Mersad,

Thanks again for your neat application.

As I told you on my email, I have the same problem as "arsalanronin" is describing. I did notice that by installing your new version a "Font Changer" application is installed, but it did not help. Here are a few snap shots of the strange English font (BTW, I have an HTC Pure with Windows Mobile 6.5)

See the pictures attached.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 550
  • ScreenShot3.jpg
    ScreenShot3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 59
  • ScreenShot4.jpg
    ScreenShot4.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 57
  • ScreenShot5.jpg
    ScreenShot5.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 50

Mersad 7

Nov 4, 2009
Shiraz
www.ir-tci.org
thanks Mersad for your great app.
but I have a question:
after I installed your program,the English font in Google Maps and some other apps has changed,may I ask how can I use the original font?

many guys tested this app because it had problem with the pre version of my app and the new app doesn't have any problem with google map
but you can set all field to 'tahoma' to have the default font of wm pro

Mersad,

Thanks again for your neat application.

As I told you on my email, I have the same problem as "arsalanronin" is describing. I did notice that by installing your new version a "Font Changer" application is installed, but it did not help. Here are a few snap shots of the strange English font (BTW, I have an HTC Pure with Windows Mobile 6.5)

See the pictures attached.

dude in fact when your set all the field to tahoma you should click on "done' then WAIT for the app to reset your device automatically ( if you click on 'OK' the app didn't chang the font correctly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Mersad Persian language pack v1 final

I released beta and v1 final version in 2 months ago and until now it has about +21,000 users around the world . Now working on the version 1.5 completed

Now :

It didn't slow down your ppc even 1 percent of cpu usage . It use 0.00% of cpu usage ( see the screen shots )
    It's now use 88 kb . It use about 0.02% of usual device with 288mb of ram ( see the screen shots )
    Support win 6.0 6.1 6.5.x
    support all resolution ** WVGA , VGA , HVGA , QVGA , WQVGA

using this keyboard recommended but you can any keyboard use instead
    Resco Keyboard.v.6.00 Mersad farsi fixed.CAB

Uninstalling guide :
    go to the "start > setting > system > remove program"
    select program and select remove

****the easiest uninstalling method between all of the language pack***

%%%This language pack is compatible with most software & even language pack that you don't need to remove it%%%%

Screen shot : post 2
    log : post 3
    usual problem and answers : post 4

If you like my work please support & Donate
    Thank you for your hard work
    why you dont upgrade the ir-tci forum?

tnX
    sorry I couldn't get your question

thanks for your reply,
    I have already done the steps you just mentioned,I mean I checked the font changer and all of them were set to Tahoma but just to make sure,I tapped the done and the device got restarted but again it didn't do any help.the font looks exactly like the ones "sfadaei" posted.
    I'm using on HTC HD2 original WM 6.5,1.66 WWE ROM.

I have tested this app on many version of rom on HD2 and most of them works perfectly but actually old ones didn't support persian\arabic language completely . I advise you to upgrade your rom to latest one and your problem will solved

Same here! I did try restarting. I also turned the phone off and removed the battery. I still get this specific English font. Do you happen to know what the name of this font is? Is there any way we can edit Registry to fix it?

I answered at question above .
    default font of win mo 6.5 pro is tahoma

The name of this English font is "A.C.M.E. Secret Agent". (One issue with this font is that it capitalizes all letters!)

"Font Changer" gives the option to change the font for the four categories:

Font Location: Registry Key:
    System HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GDI\SysFnt
    Menu bar HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\Menu\BarFnt
    Pop-up menu HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\Menu\PopFnt
    OOM window HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\OOMFnt

It changes the value of the registry key "Nm", to the selected font name, say "Tahoma".

However, when I search for a value of "A.C.M.E. Secret Agent" in my entire Registry, I cannot find any! I do not know how it is applied in some places.

that's true but ...
    just use my fix I's very easier than what you explained above. I attached it here

I really wish there was a version that didn't include the "Font Changer" thing!

font changer actually is a optional app and didn't change anything by itself

Hi Mersad
    Thank you for this post just did. This will do you value the Persian language.

moshkele man ine ke man yek file az dakhele file Cab ro edite mikonam va oono ba file dakhele Cab jaygozin mikonam file ra save mikonam baad file ra rooye gooshi copy mikonam ta inja moshkeli nist vali hengam nasb peyghame khata mide va az file reg20 irad migire va oono peyda nemikone . lotf konid rahnemaee konid.

dear my app is protected from editing . No one shouldn't damage my app because at first place for dev copyright then fake version of app may damage phones
    Use my original version and don't damage it
    Hi
    tanks For Gread APP
    u can add Date & Persian Cleander In malina (convert Miladi To Shamsi)?
    like show in malina
    (دوشنبه 8 آذر)

mobidvi add This Option For Arab user and Clock Show pm= ب.ظ am= غ.ظ
    tanks

age hesabe dakhele iran dari bego donate konam ;)
    albate kame vali midoni ke iran yarane ee shode :D