Or Continue to Thread: BluePearl Theme with a touch o…
Find Your Device:
18th September 2010, 06:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

123 posts
Android Taskbar Notes
-For the android taskbar, just place the attached taskbar templates correctly on your custom wallpapers or upload your wallpaper and I will
-This was originally made for CHT, but it should work with HDWalls and a RetractableSlider .cab, which you can easily find on google
-I used NRGZ28's remove start & X button from home screen, this may work with other rom's other than EnergyROM's but check out your rom's threads for more compatible versions. If you are using an EnergyROM, just download the .cab from the Add On's section NRG's threads.

Installation
(if you are not installing black text)
1. Download the .zips and .cabs
2. Install the TransparentRetractSlider .cab
3. Install poyensa's transparent softkey .cab (cambios registro softkeys)
4. Skin the Taskbar & Softkeys with CHT Editor for the android taskbar
-you must also set your slider to retract in CHT Editor>Miscellaneous>Retract Slider>On
(if you are installing black text as well)
1. Download the .zips and .cabs
2. Install the Transparent Retract Slider .cab
3. Install DarkNinja's white theme, Go to Settings>All Settings>Home>Appearance>Select
Dark Ninja White (I have found this to be the easiest and fastest way to get black text on softkeys)
4. Install textcolorfix.cab
5. Install Apaquette's blactext .cab
6. Install calendarblacktext.cab
7. Install textfix2.cab
8. (optional)Install my CalendarBlueToday.cab (makes the "today" indicator on calendar tab blue, better for lighter wallpapers)
9. Install poyensa's transparent softkeys (cambios registro softkeys) and reset
10. Apply the Wallpaper and Skin the Taskbar & Softkeys to get the android taskbar with CHT Editor and reset again

Blue Android CHT Icons
Last edited by kingpin440; 18th September 2010 at 10:59 PM.