lagigia, what didn't work for you?
Here's what I did:
- put archive contents in a folder called recovery2e on /sdcard/
- open a shell and get root
- remount /system rw (busybox mount -o remount,rw /system)
- rename recovery in /system/bin to recovery3e (for backup purposes)
- copy "recovery" from /sdcard/recovery2e/ to /system/bin/ (cp /sdcard/recovery2e/recovery /system/bin/)
- copy the folder /sdcard/recovery2e/xbin/recovery to /system/xbin/ (cp -rr /sdcard/recovery2e/xbin/recovery /system/xbin/)