WE'LL NOT ANSWER TO ANY QUESTIONS!
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE!
This version is a inofficial preview. It might contain lots of bugs. Its purposed for testing only.
If you're not able to solve some problems without our help, don't install this ROM! It's not purposed for daily use.
- First time flashing CM 6 to your GT-I9000?
1. Make sure your phone is fully charged! Update process will take some time.
2. Make sure that you've not applied any lagfix to your phone. Otherwise remove it!
3. Make sure you're actually on Samsung JPO Firmware. If not, flash and boot into it. We need this Modem Firmware!
4. Download initial kernel (link below).
5. Download CyanogenMod (link below) and copy it onto your internal sdcard. Don't extract!
6. Optional: Download Google Addon (link below) and copy it onto your internal sdcard.
7. Make sure you have more than 500 MB free space on internal sdcard.
8. Flash initial kernel cm_kernel_initial_GT-I9000.tar via odin to have clockworkmod.
9. Reboot into Recovery
10. Do a Nandroid Backup. Choose "Backup and Restore", then "Backup". It's very important!
11. Go back and do a factory reset / data wipe. It's really necessary otherwise your phone won't boot.
12. Choose "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard", choose CyanogenMod and apply it! This will take some time!
13. After this your phone should boot. Don't touch it for a few minutes, it has a lot to do.
14. OPTIONAL: Enable Wifi
, reboot to recovery and flash Google Addon. Reboot!
15. Setting up your google account can take some minutes. After this you should enable Wifi immediately!
- Upgrading from earlier CM6?
1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)
Initial Kernel (JPO + Clockworkmod, RFS): http://www.multiupload.com/3SVI4OBTD9
CyanogenMod B20101115: http://www.multiupload.com/10L4XZJWAT
Google Addon: http://goo-inside.me/google-apps/gap...114-signed.zip
if my Help was useful!
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S i9000
Firmware: CyanogenMod 6.1 (dev)
I'll not reply to any kind of PM!
I'm not working for Samsung! If you need support on any Samsung Firmware, call Samsung support!