For the record, my process was the following to repair a "Code Corrupt" in bootloader on the Droid 2:
- Download RSD Lite
, the bootloader SBF
, and the 2.3.20 SBF
- Turn phone on, load bootloader SBF via RSD Lite
- The phone will restart, hold "X", and boot into recovery.
- Wipe all
- Pull battery
- Replace battery, hold "Up" on power up (back to flash mode, "Code Corrupt" should be gone)
- Flash SBF
- Pull battery when completed, ("Code Corrupt" will show back up)
- When completed, phone should boot back into a freshly flashed 2.3.20
This was my process, but yours may differ slightly.