Or Continue to Thread: [Mort + iPTv1.4] Mortscripts f…
Find Your Device:
1st December 2010, 05:32 PM   |  #26  
Flag Tel Aviv
Thanks Meter: 83

1,538 posts
More
Easy Theme Changing
Here are two scripts I made (with help from tronikos and michoob) to change iconsets easily for those who have many and want to keep them on the Storage card.
First one changes all icons
Second changes the icons and the background so every iconset comes with it's own background, provided you put a background.png in the icons folder.

Tools:

1 Mortscript.exe should be in all cooked Roms, if not: http://www.sto-helit.de/index.php?mo...st&category=17

2 Any Text editor

Preparations:

1 Download the "ChangeTheme.mscr" below, unzip and move it to your device

2 Your iconsets should be in different folders in Storage card (f.e. \Storage card\iphonetoday\iREFLECT ). One condition of course is to standardize the icons names in the different folders i.e. "com manager.png" is not the same as "commanager.png". You might align all the names with your default iconset names. Very important, don't forget to add an icon called "Theme.png" or whatever in each folder

3 Edit "icons.xml" so all "icon image" points to this folder like this:

<icon image="\Storage card\iphonetoday\iREFLECT\Memory.png" exec="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adv. TaskMan.lnk" type="22" animation="1"/>

repeat this for the rest (Hint: use find and replace function). Add an entry for "Theme.png" pointing to "ChangeTheme.mscr". When you are done, save this file inside the iconset folder. Do the same for all iconsets

4 Edit the script to change the path to your iconsets (don't forget to replace the edited script back to the device )

Notes:
I use the PNA version or exe version. In the script you'll see that I use "iPhoneTodayDesktop.exe", of course you can replace it with "iPhoneToday.exe". If you use the dll version, replace with "iPhoneTodayCmdLine.exe"

The last 2 options create 1-a backup of Settings.xml in the Storage card, 2-a restore Settings.xml to IphoneToday folder.

This is it, you can change to any iconset in 3 seconds by pressing the Theme icon and choose from the list .
Attached Files
File Type: rar ChangeTheme.rar - [Click for QR Code] (798 Bytes, 12 views)
File Type: rar ChangeTheme and background.rar - [Click for QR Code] (837 Bytes, 9 views)
Last edited by tito12; 1st December 2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: added more options