Gingerbread Style Icons - Updated 12/30

Search This thread

Longsh0t

Feb 12, 2009
I created these icons for use with Launcher Pro and Folder Organizer. There are not very many since I only created ones that I needed but feel free to post requests here and I'll create them as I can.

Also you can use these icons as you wish but credit would be appreciated! :)

Icons include - Angry Birds, Astro File Manager, Browser, Camera, Contacts, Documents to Go, Dropbox, Email, Engadget, Facebook, Gmail, Maps, Market, Phone, Shazam, Skype, Twitter, Youtube,

*edit*
12/12 - Added Google Voice, Nook, Zedge, Skyfire Browser, Droid Comic Viewer, Handcent SMS, Meebo

12/14 - Added Voice Search

12/15 - Added Icons by Dougefresh91 (thanks!)

12/17 - Added Calculator, Calendar, Dolphin Browser, DoubleTwist, Kindle, Media Player, Video Player,
Fixed SMS icon

12/23 - Added Advanced Task Manager, Alarm Clock, Camcorder, Clock, Gallery, Generic Folder, Gestures, Google Listen, GrooveShark, Kik Messenger, Navigation (green and grey), Rom Manager, Root Explorer, Settings, Settings Alternate, Titanium Backup, Tools, WordFeud, XDA (green and Grey), Xscope Browser

12/30 - Added Audiogalaxy, banking, barcode scanner, desktop visualizer, games folder, goggles, lastfm, msn, mywireless, nfl-mobile, notes, pingchat, power, redbox, remotedroid, sirius xm, Speed Text, stopwatch, task killer, tumblr, tv guide, usaa, vlc, wirelss tether, xbox live

Attachments

• DRC-ICONS.zip
    309.4 KB · Views: 12,052
  • icons-opaque.jpg
    icons-opaque.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 50,310
  • gingerbread-icons-01.zip
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 18,924
  • gingerbread-icons-01.jpg
    gingerbread-icons-01.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 11,453
Last edited:
O

o galaxy 23 o

how do i use these. do i need to recompile the framework?

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
Thanks, (and yes I tapped the thanks button:D) and credited you for it in the homescreen topic....they look awesome, I hope you will complete the set with the most common apps

spiritcrusher33

Feb 15, 2008
kaufman tx.
hope u dont mind.. I modded your icons to be grey and black. here is the set for those interested. all I did was change the color..

the sample below is just to show the color change..

thanks again for this great icon pack..

Attachments

• greyginger.zip
    167.3 KB · Views: 1,012
  • sample.PNG
    sample.PNG
    21.1 KB · Views: 2,829
Last edited:
Reactions: Divr and 1barlog17

Xephik

Jun 18, 2010
Sound Beach, NY
Great set! Thanks!

One minor thing, the SMS icon could use a bolder green, its kinda hard to notice.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

thecoolninjadude

Dec 5, 2010
its not working

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, they don't show up. When I look it up in astro file manager it says the directory is empty. I'm launcher pro plus on moto droid.

awasem1784

Dec 17, 2010
move them from where you saved them after the download to the dcim folder through astro manager.. then custom icon in folders youll see it.. thats how i did it and it worked.. as a newbie to all this im happy i got it to work :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I created these icons for use with Launcher Pro and Folder Organizer. There are not very many since I only created ones that I needed but feel free to post requests here and I'll create them as I can.

Also you can use these icons as you wish but credit would be appreciated! :)

Icons include - Angry Birds, Astro File Manager, Browser, Camera, Contacts, Documents to Go, Dropbox, Email, Engadget, Facebook, Gmail, Maps, Market, Phone, Shazam, Skype, Twitter, Youtube,

*edit*
    12/12 - Added Google Voice, Nook, Zedge, Skyfire Browser, Droid Comic Viewer, Handcent SMS, Meebo

12/14 - Added Voice Search

12/15 - Added Icons by Dougefresh91 (thanks!)

12/17 - Added Calculator, Calendar, Dolphin Browser, DoubleTwist, Kindle, Media Player, Video Player,
    Fixed SMS icon

12/23 - Added Advanced Task Manager, Alarm Clock, Camcorder, Clock, Gallery, Generic Folder, Gestures, Google Listen, GrooveShark, Kik Messenger, Navigation (green and grey), Rom Manager, Root Explorer, Settings, Settings Alternate, Titanium Backup, Tools, WordFeud, XDA (green and Grey), Xscope Browser

12/30 - Added Audiogalaxy, banking, barcode scanner, desktop visualizer, games folder, goggles, lastfm, msn, mywireless, nfl-mobile, notes, pingchat, power, redbox, remotedroid, sirius xm, Speed Text, stopwatch, task killer, tumblr, tv guide, usaa, vlc, wirelss tether, xbox live
    hope u dont mind.. I modded your icons to be grey and black. here is the set for those interested. all I did was change the color..

the sample below is just to show the color change..

thanks again for this great icon pack..
    Added the following icons:

Audiogalaxy, banking, barcode scanner, desktop visualizer, games folder, goggles, lastfm, msn, mywireless, nfl-mobile, notes, pingchat, power, redbox, remotedroid, sirius xm, Speed Text, stopwatch, task killer, tumblr, tv guide, usaa, vlc, wirelss tether, xbox live
    Hey all, I just made a green icon for the new Twitter icon and thought I'd share. It's the same green as the original icon set, but since Twitter changed their app icon, I wanted a green version of the new one. Enjoy! :D