Or Continue to Thread: [APP-DEV] XDAFacebook Beta 4.8…
Find Your Device:
13th December 2010, 07:15 AM   |  #10  
Flag Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 5

26 posts
More
Yay new home!

Filtering the feeds works well, Opening posted links also work. Ive noticed that you added when clicking on a status you can now click on the person to go to their profile (cool). The inbox works well, its okay that we cant send but being able to read it is nice. Events and notes are opening and displaying properly for me. This is my first time doing this but, when uploading a picture it doesnt get posted to the feeds letting people know you uploaded something??. Im extremely impressed with this update! Excellent job! I was still looking forward to places but its not here yet? I already got one error and the App randomly crashed on me with no error log, this was probably caused by me clicking randomly but hehe just testing everything out xD

Code:
-   at Microsoft.AGL.Common.MISC.HandleAr(PAL_ERROR ar)
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Rectangle destRect, Rectangle srcRect, GraphicsUnit srcUnit)
   at XFControls.XFGraphics.drawImageAspect(Graphics g, Rectangle recDest, Rectangle recSrc, Image i, Boolean maintainAspectRatio)
   at XFControls.XFGraphics.<>c__DisplayClass7.<DrawImage>b__5(MemoryStream stream)
   at XFControls.XFGraphics.<startImageDownloading>b__17(Object v)
   at System.Threading.ThreadPool.WorkItem.doWork(Object o)
   at System.Threading.Timer.ring()
Last edited by Watahboi; 13th December 2010 at 08:05 AM.