[LATEST RADIO RELEASES]
Hello there! As of 8-27-2012 I have been chosen to update this thread as Drakknar no longer
owns this device. Without further ado, here are the latest radios for Desire HD.
try my best and keep you up-to-date with everything that's going on with the scene.
HOW TO UPGRADE - Bootloader Method - Considered the Easiest
- Download the radio file
- Rename it to PD98IMG.zip (this is important!)
- Move the file to your SD-card root (not in any folder)
- Download MD5 Checksum Checker: http://download.cnet.com/MD5-Checker...-10410639.html
- Make sure that the MD5 provided with the download link matches with your downloaded file!
^ If not performed, you might risk bricking your device!
- If they match, you are ready to go! Power off your device.
- Hold the volume-down and powerbutton simultaneously
^ This will boot you into Fastboot/Bootloader
- You should see a screen with options
- Navigate to Bootloader (if not already in it) and press the powerbutton
- Wait for the flashing process to begin (it does automatically!).
- Reboot your phone and you are done!
July 2012: Radio 126.96.36.199_188.8.131.52_M
- AT&T Inspire 4G 3.20.502.52 (Latest)
Radio.img MD5 Checksum: fefbcf7a411df7df31fea65417d92f36
RIL: http://d-h.st/Kq4 [**]
Feedback (Northern Europe): Better reception indoors than with the 26.16/26.14, HSDPA
speeds work and display correctly. Download speeds are a little low compared to upload speeds
but can be fixed with this application. Used so far: approximately 5 months.
Please note: As it seems, this downgrading from this radio might be bugged.
Still untested, be careful before flashing
If you are willing to mirror these files, please make sure the MD5s match!
Unfortunately not all of us seem to have a habit of verifying the checksums..
Also remember to provide checksums when posting download links!
Refer to the original post.
Thanks to JSLEnterprises
for pointing me to 184.108.40.206_M Radio download.