Quote:
Originally Posted by tahahawa View Post
You need the USB drivers that should be on your phone when connected via USB (not mounted) and the android SDK from the dev section on the official android website before you can use ADB. in case you need the drivers I attached them
Hey tahahawa,

Thanks for the drivers. I'm running Windows Vista (32 bit) and have an Huawei U8110 Pulse Mini that I have got in the UK, from T-Mobile, that I'm developing for.

I now have adb seeing my device, so I'm one big step closer to getting my app onto the phone for testing. I actually tried to install the drivers you had attached to your post but they didn't seem to work. What did work though was running the PcOptions.exe (which should autoplay) when the device is connected via USB to your computer (if this doesn't happen, explore the drive (on my computer it comes up as G: ) and find and run the PcOptions.exe or I guess if it doesn't even recognise it as a usb drive and allow you to get to the files, you may need to point the Windows installer to the device driver files that tahahawa made available here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...rs#post9230093). Then choose the "Start PC Suite. Manage phonebooks and messages" which installed "PC Suite" and the necessary driver(s) for the phone.

If any one is unsure what I'm talking about, please feel free to contact me directly via email or message.

Happy programming.
J

p.s. this is ridiculous, it literally took me about a day and a half to figure it out / stumble accross this solution!!